Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Daadon

April 12, 2017, 12:36:01 pm
Read 4043 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Daadon
« on: April 12, 2017, 12:36:01 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Daadon
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Daadon/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

My name is Abdulmuhsen, but they call me Abdul for a shortcut =), I'm 21 years old. I live in Kuwait (lovely country). I'm currently a student at an engineering college.

Class/Spec:

I'm currently only a enha shammy player. I have my offspecs weapons and everything but I haven't played them yet. I'm looking first to master my enha shaman, I have a pretty good understating of the character and how he plays and his rotations, but i'm looking to gear him up first to maximize his potential.  

For my enha shammy I focus on mastery first and haste second. I have 893 ilvl in bag but 888 equipped, I tested several of my in bag gears but it drops my damage cuz of the percentage i drop on mastery when i equip them. I depend on RNG honestly for stormbringer and lavalash to proc xD. other than that i keep my buffs up which my legendary ring helps me do buff up my damage. (ofc wolfs and crash lightning at the beggining)

Alts:

currently I don't have any alts

Professions:

enchanting and its only level 310.

Raiding Experience:

I cleared the first 2 bosses in the emrald nightmare on mythic diffculty once (the whole raid on normal several) and heroic. Trial of valor normal several and heroic only the first tow. The nighthold i cleared it on normal 3 times as I recall, on heroic first 3 bosses 2 times.

Previous Guilds:

Never joined a raiding guild before, I'm in a guild right now but I joined them as soon as I made my character. It's a random guild which invited everyone on the server I believe and never raided or communicated with them before. its called <NeS>Never Ever Sleep.

Availability:

on both Sunday and Tuesday I finish my classes around 5pm in my home town (UTC +03:00 Kuwait). On Monday I finish around 1 pm, and on Wednesday I finish around 10 am. Other than that I'm totally free except the days when I have exams which I'll let you know in advanced when they announce it.

Communication:

I'm pretty well in English I believe since I've studied in The United States for around 2 years and a half. I have TS3 and yes I do have a mic.

Computer / Connection:

I use Predator 15 as my gaming console. With inter core i7-6700HQ , @ 2.60 GHz. 16 gig ram and 1070 grafix card module.

Addons/UI:

I have a pic for both my Ui and Addons but there's no button here for attaching them, I can send it to you by email or any place else =)

Other Games:

Overwatch, rust, used to play lol. Big SFV head and several other games.

Why Iron Edge?

Honestly I see other ppl in guilds and stuff and I wanna try this experience. Having a schedule for raiding and enjoying the awesome loot with ppl who share the same taste of fun as I have. Plus I've been playing for few months non-stop right now alone. and the most annoying thing that I want to get rid off is the ppl who asks me to link a curve for heroic nighthold... who can I link that if no one is accepting me in a group for nighthold =) (except the couple times which I got lucky and joined a group, but both of the groups left after the third boss)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you guys a guy with pretty good personality overall non-ragging dood who does his research before trying anything new, have a good experience in raiding and always on time I hope (ask my professors). Plus a good shammy I believe but missing some good gear. Hope I can be helpful for the guild :D

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

you are the first guild I'm applying to. I really wanna taste the environment of guild raiding which seems that everybody enjoys and I'm not. And lastly, I hope I bring an awesome-loot-charm for you guys xD.

Thank you.

April 13, 2017, 02:52:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Daadon
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:52:32 pm »
Hello.

I do like your application but unfortunately, we have too many melee and we cannot fit more.

Good luck in your search.
Ba dun tss!

April 13, 2017, 03:37:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 03:37:20 pm »
Hello.

I do like your application but unfortunately, we have too many melee and we cannot fit more.

Good luck in your search.

Not wanting to tread on toes here but, a decent application even though not necessarily available to join the weekend team we have other teams too, we have our main team which is raiding mythic and with lack of experience probs not in that team and we have another which raids wednesdays for 3 hours each week if they might take you in, failing that maybe a social spot in the guild might be suitable of which you could join ad hoc runs we also have to be maybe get gear for enhance/elemental/ Reston might be of interest.

Again this is up to you and the officers within our guild to decide and offer appropriately. Just be a shame to turn someone down when from what I read just looking for a guild to experience the content with. If not good luck on the search if that doesn't happen.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 13, 2017, 07:20:48 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 07:20:48 pm »
Thank you for your input, Vejeta.

I declined his application to join my team since, as i've mentioned above, i'm stacked on melee, so i cannot fit him in.

He hasn't stated that he wants to join as social, just that he is looking for a raiding team.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:25:31 pm by Xormn »
Ba dun tss!

April 14, 2017, 12:32:02 pm
Reply #4

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 12:32:02 pm »
Greetings Abdul,

Abyiss RL of the TOT raid here.

I run a 3 hour a week raid with a small tight team of players who have been raiding together for the last 9 years .. somehow.

If you are interested we could fit you in our roster.

We raid Wednesday nights, 8:30pm server - 11:30

We focus on HC and are currently looking at progress on HC Gul'dan as of next week.

Let me know what you think, send me an ingame mail or give me a poke if you spot me online.
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:50:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 0 Users