Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Jldeèeèèeeh

April 16, 2017, 11:57:52 am
Read 3735 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Jldeèeèèeeh
« on: April 16, 2017, 11:57:52 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Jldeèeèèeeh
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Jlde%C3%A8e%C3%A8%C3%A8eeh/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Name: Feras Alhamwi

Location: atm in Lebanon/Syria , on September I`ll be in the UK

Work/school: Doctor of Clinical Psychology/Surrey University.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Elemental, I just love this spec it`s so much fun to play and great in ever encounter (can be a bit annoying in heavy movement fights but if I`m lucky with procs or cds it will be fine).

My Offspec is Restoration, I use it if I`m needed as a healer.

898 main spec ilvl and 894 off spec.

ok to start of with talents:

Since I go with Ascendance build I go for these talents

Path of Flame: +10% on lava burst dmg and it spreads the flame shock to a close target which is really awesome in spreading the shock without wasting any gcd and more flame shocks = more procs on lava burst.

I use Gust of Wind or Wind Rush Totem: both are great for movement mobility , one is selfish the other is for the raid, I would normally go with Gust of the Wind unless the guild needs the totem since it really helps me improve my position in heavy movement encounters.

I Ancestral Swiftness: since it`s the best option in almost all situations except if we are in a damage/dps check fight then I use Elemental Mastery.

I use Elemental Blast since it`s amazing with Ascendance and with the mastery, if it does an overload I get 2 buffs instead of one. In addition to that which is most important is that I have [Eye of the Twisting Nether] so when I cast it it gives me the buff for all elements so I have the dmg increase almost always.

I use Echo of the Elements: it`s simply the best in all situations except really heave AOE fights then I go for Liquid Magma Totem but still does not really prefer it since I already have chain lighting and Earthquake specially after the addition of the new artifact trait Seismic Storm.

Finally I use Ascendance: I just love this spell, a huge burst, sadly I still don`t have Pristine Proto-Scale Girdle or Guldan trinket but with the ring It`s still really strong and Imagine with the these items.

------------

For the stats: I`ll go for a mastery of 87% and then crit, it`s just to like kinda make sure that I will have overload on almost every spell and the crit since it increase lava burst dmg and any crit effects like elemental focus.

Alts:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Syri%C3%A5n/advanced  Warlock 900 ilvl

I got a DH 865 ilvl.

Professions:

enchanting: to disenchant.

Engineering since it help with speed boost/slow fall etc.

I`m not a big fan of professions since they removed any huge benefits from it like the hand engineering enchant previously or having a big gem for you if you have jewelcrafting or the rings enchants etc..

Raiding Experience:

Warlock-Agamaggan server

I was a noob back playing the game in the same way I play GTA just following people and trying to kill them.

The Burning Crusade:

Warlock-Agamaggan server

played the beta a bit and in this patch I was really getting what the game is about and how to play/enjoy it but sadly only got some of the raid kills but not all.

Wrath of The Lich King:

Warlock-Agamaggan server

My faviourite patch,however I stopped a bit and came back befor Icc release by like a month or 2 week not really sure and cleared all the raids befor it.

cleared Trial of the Grand Crusader 10/25 and ICC 10/25 Normal and Heroic.

Cataclysm:

Moved to Auchindoun with an in real life friends called Girls Gone WoW.

We went hardcore in FL cleared normal 7/7 first raid togther and then did 5/7 hc but some friends stopped playing for different reasons so the guild stopped raiding for some time and we killed Ragnaros later on.

BWD did 4/6 hc, BoT 5/5hc very late.

Dragon Soul we came back to play together and we went hardcore at start that we got the kill of first 3 bosses before envy by like 1-2 min and I got a photo to prove

If I`m not mistaken about the nerf times, I did 6/8 hc prenerf and 7/8hc later.

Mists of Pandaria:

In Pandaria I started raiding a bit late through the content so go 6/6 normal fast and 6/6 hc later on. was raiding on priest too so some of the progress is there.

HoF cleared 6/6 normal and 4/6 hc on both warlock and priest.

ToES clear 4/4 normal and 3/4 hc.

ToT cleared normal and did 6/13hc was playing serious pvp got to 2.4.

SoO cleared normal and did 11/14hc on Warlock, 5/14 hc on priest and some normal clears on alts.

Challenge Mode Gold 9/9

Wod: HM 7/7hc and 10/10hc & 2/10 mythic BRF , HFC cleared it all on hc and mythic with top logs even got ranked 22 world on demo locks, could have got rank 1 but the guild used to do a tactic which we should stop dpsing -.-

In Legion: We made a guild as irl friends Disciples, I started as DH in EN did 7/7 hc and then played warlock did 2/7 mythic. did 3/3 hc TOV and 1/3 mythic and later 2/3 mythic. For the Nighthold killed Guldan on the 2nd week if I`m not mistaken went hardcore witht he guild Cutting Edge (Old Disciples) but sadly after killing 3 mythic and getting in the top 500 world some problems happened between the players and it got disbanded sadly and I`ve been pvping and looking for a 2 days raiding guild with a good progress to raid with since then.

Previous Guilds:

Oh sorry I mentioned everything in the previous section.

Availability:

I`m just simply not available from 8 am till 5pm because of work/school.

For the exams I can not honestly just say when I will have because I can`t really choose the date :P but  can provide you with info before 1-2 weeks.

Communication:

yes to all ! :D

Computer / Connection:

I keep my desktop fully updated and upgraded with all the best specs like 1080x etc..

In addition I have an ASUS rog 752 laptop just in case :P

My internet connection is pretty awesome since I pvp a lot so I know if it is or not :P and I rarely disconnect .

Addons/UI:

Bartender: easier to keybind and move bars.

DBM: for raid warnings and encounters.

Skada: check dps/hps/what dmg I took etc..

WeakAuras: It`s a great addon to keep a track of whatever u want (trinkets,dots,procs, etc..)

Doompulsecooldown: a very nice addon that just shows you that a spell came off cd in a very nice and not annoying way.

The rest are what the guild might use like EPGP,RCLoot.

http://imgur.com/a/OqVuW    , It`s pretty simple I like to keep it clean and clear.

Other Games:

Overwatch, DOTA2, Hearthstone, HoN.

Would be awesome to have more friends to play these games with them.

Why Iron Edge?

Because any guild that raids 2 days with such progress, it shows that you are really good in the game in addition to enjoying it in different way since I saw that you do recruit pvpers which I`m really interested in that too and the weekend raid which I already have an alt that is more than ready for it.

So overall I know that I would enjoy playing with you guys.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A great player with knowledge about different classes in PVE or PVP specifically warlock/shaman.

A free psychological evaluation ..jk :P

I`ll teach arabic :P

And a gamer that you can play different games with :D

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.

Last Words?

Here is my btag in case you wanna contact me in game Syrian#2368

Other than that I really prefer talking to the people/officers/gm in the guild after applying it`s just a better way to get to know the guy that is applying or the people in the guild I`m applying to.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:27:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 0 Users