Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Décimate

April 21, 2017, 01:39:37 am
Read 2767 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Décimate
« on: April 21, 2017, 01:39:37 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Décimate
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/D%C3%A9cimate/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Tom, 21 currently living in Brighton at University studying Sports Journalism.

Class/Spec:

Playing Outlaw at the moment would feel comfortable switching to either of the other specs, artifact is currently at 40 traits and the other two are sat at 35 in case I decide to switch. Item level is lowest on Subtetly but overall stays around 900-905 on each spec.

Outlaw stat priority switches a fair bit, versatility remains the best second stat and while Haste is comfortably the worst state because of the Alacrity talent it still needs to be around 15-20%. The difference between Crit and Mastery is relatively negligible the higher it goes.

The rotation for Outlaw is comparatively easier stacking Adrenaline Rush and Curse of the Dreadblades during cooldown periods, then fishing for 2+ buffs with Roll the Bones unless you get True Bearing and only stick with Shark Infested Waters if both Ar and CotD are off cooldown. Because I am without the Legendary Bracers I use Ghostly Strike on mostly single target fights and then switch it to Quick Draw on add intensive fights.

Professions:

Jewelcrafting -800 and Mining -720

Wanted different professions to my other characters

Raiding Experience:

Here is a link to my most logs before I took a break - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16307042/latest/#partition=1

First started raiding in WoTLK during ICC wasn't very good then didn't join a raiding guild again until the beginning of Legion, not because I wasn't good enough but because I didn't have the confidence to and wasn't sure I could commit time to it. However, in Legion I joined an okay guild we cleared Heroic EN but couldn't progress because other raiders weren't good enough and some stopped playing after a month in. Then joined a guild progressing Mythic and cleared Mythic EN getting the Cutting Edge achiev but only got 2/3 in TOV, took the guild too long to clear Heroic NH because a lot of raiders failed to turn up regularly and poor recruitment meant we only got Skopryon Mythic down before the guild merged with another guild, I took a month or to off the game after this because I was frustrated at the lack of progression.

Previous Guilds:

The first guild in Legion was called Hellheim, they are now a casual guild who raid heroic and normal every week.
The second guild was called Snappy Monkeys but they have now merged into Dispossessed who are now 7/10M.

Availability:

As a Uni student I'm free most of the time, I have upcoming assignments due in but it wont affect my availability for raids as I study during the day.

Communication:

I don't have Teamspeak as my last guilds used Discord but I'm more than willing to download it if my app is successful, I have a microphone and while I don't talk a lot I have no problem communicating during fights.

Computer / Connection:

My computer runs WOW and other applications perfectly fine don't have any performance issues neither do I have any network problems and don't lag unless their is a server wide or service provider issue which is rare.

Addons/UI:

Deadly Boss Mods,
Quartz,
Bartender,
RC Loot Council,
Best In Slot,
Skada,

http://i.imgur.com/t4ugPCO.jpg

Other Games:

Have a PS4 play a variety of games like Fifa, Rocket League etc...

Why Iron Edge?

Want to get back into raiding and with a team that takes it more seriously and are more determined to clear the instance than the last couple I have experienced. Would love to get the cutting edge achiev before Tomb comes out.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I will consistently turn up for raids give 100% every night without bringing a negative vibe or abusive attitude. I always look to improve myself each raid as well as enjoy it as much as possible. Doing good DPS is always a positive but my first thought is always to complete the mechanics of the fight so we can down the boss and progress.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Just that I look forward to playing with you guys if you decide to accept my application.

April 21, 2017, 07:35:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Décimate
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 07:35:43 pm »
Hi Décimate,

You may of noticed we have had another rogue application today aswell, lucky for you that apply is somewhat poor in my opinion. Your application is more of what i would expect someone that wants to join our guild to look like, it has detailed information in there and it shows you have put some effort into writing it so well done you. ( thats not sarcasm, thats me just generally approving the effort)

I like the application, so good luck and im sure an officer will be in touch to discuss in the meantime would you be taking a break anytime soon again as we do have a fairly big eam when everyone turns up but also some players that have rl events coming up too, reliability is a key point to be a good addition to our team, can you provide that?

Good Luck on the apply again, apologies if came across sarcastic or antagonistic, that was not my intention if it had.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 22, 2017, 05:27:09 pm
Reply #2

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Décimate
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 05:27:09 pm »
Hey Decimate,

You made a well done app, has all the necessary stuff in it. Sadly your artifact, gear and mythic experience are all a bit lacking for how far we are into the Nighthold, so I unfortunately have to decline.

Good luck on your further search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:44:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

86 Guests, 0 Users