Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Dragator

April 21, 2017, 12:49:24 pm
Read 3656 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Dragator
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:49:24 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Dragator
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Dragator/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Kristoffer, I am 23 YO and lives in gothenburg, Sweden. I work at a inventory as a Truck driver. At my sparetime i hang out whit my friends, go to the gym, singing or just chilling at the computer watching movies and playing.

Class/Spec:

I have playd Bm since NH came out and i see that as my main spec. I have 898 ilvl in that spec! MM was my main but i swapped. I can play it but i don't have the gear or AP for it right now.

I have prio on Mastery becuse of the pet dmg increase and after that i look for crit strike. In my rotation i always prio kill command before anything. I cast dire beast on CD becuse i got the legendary boots (Qa'pla, Eredun War Order) which means that everytime i cast my dire beast, kill command gets a 3 sec cd reduce. If i got Bestihal wrath up i will only cast Cobra shot and kill command to get as many KC as i can on it's duration. I line up Aspect of the wild together whit BW.

If it's a add fight like scorp for ex. i will cast multi shot instead to have Beast cleave up all the time.

Titan's Thunder: i use this when add comes and when i have Dire beast up to get the extra pet to do dmg whit it.

Let the pet to the DMG!

Alts:

I got a resto druid at ilvl 904 whit 43 AP. got like 1 month exp on that and i am still under a learning process.

Professions:

I got enchat and herb. OFC i got the 4 that all got. On my Druid i got herb and alchemy. i can make the most of the recipes but nothing to brag about.

Raiding Experience:

I startde play when highmaul was out i got like 7/7 HC before BRF came out. At this point i was playing my Hunter. I swapped guild becuse mine was a dead one after that and i joind a new guild but as a Disc priest. Got 5/10HC on this. got stuck on a boss and that guild died to. I joined a new sweish guild, and got 4/10 M on my hunter then that guild got smashed toghter whit another swedish guild and the new guild got toxic so i left. I got 11/13 M (13/13) after nerf whit the new guild that i joined (not swedish) but when i went to study i didn't got time for WoW so i ended up guildless again. in 7.1.5 to now i have been hoping around in some swedish guilds but as we all know Swedish people  are toxic ingame  and i can't handle them toghter. That i is why i applying to u!

Previous Guilds:

Heh... read the box over this...

Preciationen was the only not swedish and i ended up ther the longest.
Last one was Peon which is a Swedish guild and i ended up leaving that becuse the asked me to drop my main (huntern) to go fully heal and when i did that and learnd a new class etc. the ended up beenching me becuse they got a new, better resto druid and they wanted more and better heals to get progress going faster.

Availability:

Leaving for London for like 4 days in mid july but nothing else.

Communication:

I am better at writing then speaking, but i can speak if that is Necessar. I have TS3 yes and i can use it. Also got a mic and i am using it when i need to.  And finally i am good at listening.

Computer / Connection:

Got a new, own build computer and it never lets me down. got 100/100 on my modem and i always have a stabil connection. I rarely disconnect but i know disengage can make that happen... Shit bugg...

But i have never felt an issue whit my connection to WoW or any other game.

Addons/UI:

AA, DBM, Skade, WA, TMW, Elvui, RCloot,

file:///D:/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_040517_211330.jpg

Got a all toghter macro like. Pooping Aspect of the wild, Bestial Wrat, /pet attack, Kill coomand, Dire beast and Titan's Thunder

Focus target MD

Other Games:

OverWatch and CS:go mostly. Sometimes i play Hots.

Why Iron Edge?

Your progress tells me that u guys are serius and your page tells me that u are kind of chill outside the raids etc.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A steady one shooter! Nah JK, but a calm and nice player that can provide solid DMG and/or heals. I always willing to learn and i never blame like RNGs or that i don't have right gear. It's my gear and i need to play whit what i have. When i get to both BiS leggys i will need to chage my playstyle to saomething else.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoWprogress.

Last Words?

Thank u for reading this and i hope i hear from u soon!

April 21, 2017, 01:53:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Dragator
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 01:53:17 pm »
Love the link to the screenshot on your harddisk :D

Its funny how we scandinavians seem to dislike our countrymen ingame.

Bears like alts!

April 21, 2017, 02:41:14 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 02:41:14 pm »
Countrymen, and danes.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 21, 2017, 07:39:00 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 07:39:00 pm »
Hi Dragator,

Nice apply, looks good. I like the humour you put into some parts too, partic the what you can offer us.

We are not swedes so not to worry bout that but we do have some danes amongst us, what are your views on danish people in general excluding grax... as he might kick me XD

Im sure our resident hunters mainly narco can take a peak at your spec / gear etc, just becareful if you get a shylar post, hes a baddie :)

Good luck on the apply.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 21, 2017, 09:14:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shylar

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 09:14:52 pm »
Hi Dragator

Ignore Vejeta, he is a paladin. I like the effort put into the app and that UI link is outstanding.

In my opinion your spec could use some work. Firstly you seem to be using a combination of single target and aoe talents. Secondly, your spec doesn't seem to have changed to reflect the 7.2 changes. Which fight were you doing with the dire stable, stomp, blink strikes, volley, killer cobra build? How regularly do you change your talents? A final point to note is that the effect from your legendary boots is almost completely negated by using killer cobra talent.

Best of luck with the application.
"I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good cock when I see one."

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:58:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 0 Users