Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Felvoodoo

April 28, 2017, 08:47:38 pm
Read 4442 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Felvoodoo
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:47:38 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Felvoodoo
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Felvoodoo/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Mohammad , 23 , Iran , study atm

Class/Spec:

i Can play all 3spec no matter for me its depend Ap now and wich One is better for situation
Now main is afflic because its good on every situtation oN Nh and Destru off ( can play Demo but need to put loot to drop legendary oN demo )
well i have 903 to 909 gear I use them depend the boss ! i mean some aoe trinkets .. Some items gives haste for destru or some gives mastery for afflic . some item will change depend Talent Like Seed of crouption  need to mOre haste have to change some items... or Aoe or single or  High movment boss...

i have like 5 year Exp Only On lock.
State wieght afflic : mastery 18.47 / crit 16.68 / haste 15.41  ( this is My pawn and best managment for afflic state ) Unlike Destruction state more important then Inttlect !
it means More mastery Improve your overal Dmg But! relic Is realy realy important oN afflic there is simulationcraft for it if you need i'll post later for you ! and  because Of [Perdition] triat Critical is More valuable for instead haste! But haste isnt that much bad for it so U need push Both of them togather Droping haste less then 13% its risky...
ABout rotation ~> well u need keep all the Dot Up allways and ramP up Ua and drain cycle it ! and Allways Ua with x2 reapsoul  or more  Or x4 x5 ua with x1 reapsoul (if trinket is proc its fine ) and  depend the siutation of Fight u need to use mechanic like doting adds (if they die ) give u increase dmg and u need to use it or save Soulshard for it... its basicly about Managment of SHARDS + reap soul usage and drain cyle as much UA as you can. + dot allways Up ( if they droped at cycle thats fine.. ) about the x2 target  or aoe it changes alot .. ech fights for example ticho Need to Dot up adds Not for Dmg ! to killing them and to get Buff increase dmg and ramp up Ua...

Alts:

i have mistweaver 908

Professions:

HERB ALCH
just making my Flask potion by my own hand .. there is no other reasons.. works are abit usless for now there is no spcial reason :V

Raiding Experience:

have 6/10 Brf... 13/13M Hfc  2/6HM   13/13SOO
and played since 2008 first patch 3.0.1 raided naxxarmas on private server and countinu on Molten wow private
at cataclysm i played warlock till now!

Previous Guilds:

there is bunch of guild  i joined 3 of them disband during my time i was in like nerf inc shity guild or cutting edge perty freindly and was raider there guild sadly disband for rl issue in irl . insight disband arabic realy fun with sensce of hummer guild i was only none arab there  and was raider :D... sadly disband. Dissposed it was like1month half ago and they had like 40 people to come with raid we even stand out for heroic with 30man people inside! they had 4warlock decide to leave them when they were 4M with alot issue. exodia the raiding time wasnt good for me first i thought its okey but it was prtetty late after new year we talked about it and i left ( after new year iran in 1month ago goverment changed the time to +1hour so 21:00 means 23.45 here! and i couldnt raid till 3morning :D )
and My last guild i was there for 1month but  the problem was i was raider rank i showed up for all the raid even we waited 40min or 30min sometimes for 1tank or 1dps to join we were 19! but for x1 past week my mom got sick Lung infections and she needed medical care it was emrgency but even with it i came home for x2 night and for 3rd night i told to leader i'll come at 8:10 save spot for me he said OK ok and i left to check my mom and i put my aunt to take care of her ! and i came home at 8:12 he didnt invite me and he invited x3 trial ... and i was so angry about it because FIRST we talked about it secont i left my mom because of guild and progress... so im serius raider even it was emrgency for me...and he didnt respect his word and me and he rueind friendship so I LEFT last night

Availability:

i can raid 7 day and its fine . new year was 1month ago... and exam is on x2month next before summer at the End of Term ( Univercity season will comes end and we need to exam but im gamer :V any way fuck study )

Communication:

my english isnt best but its not bad at all.. i can understand and communicate with others
have t3 yeap and Mic ofc

Computer / Connection:

Graphic 750 strix
ram 8 1600speed
Cpu Core i 7
its fine :D for 40man  :P
internet connection : ping is pretty good unlike other Middle east people ! i have decent Internet and stable ofc ( i can guranteed 99% ) but 1% maybe like every body there is 1% :P but most of time its perfect :P

Addons/UI:

Angry key stone / KUI NAMEPLATE (because to check Dots and Nameplates Like ELVUI) / simulationcraft / pawn
 WA / NUG COMBO BAR (Lock stuffs) / DBM / Skada /  SIMPPLE BOSS FRAME (because Multi doting it only showes when we are in Boss fights.)
TMW
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=4830666267&photo_id=9746812970

Other Games:

OVW only

Why Iron Edge?

because iseen your guild for a while i joined kazzak u seems u are serius and you push the progress
and im the guy to want clear content + having irl Too i guess x2 day raiding is enough to clear and get cutting edge so time raiding is perfect and thats why i tried to Join you since you Recurit warlock!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer myself with many years exp On warlock and having realy realy strong will to raiding And on time because i only enjoy raiding nothing else ! and Im allways up to date and can change myself depend siutation so IM not the guy play 1 spec u dont have these issue from me!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

checked wowrpogress

Last Words?

YEAH OFC! when you check logs . i need mentioned that i was first guy died on botanist with Nightcall so... it was sucide and spellblade died at second wave of Frost phase ! so was on top If you reply log :P was dps 2 ... and if u check chrono im 1 and skropyron too / triliax just check the Numbers of cacke i eated 4  Every time so thats realy matter could stand to 1 2 3/ and krosus if you open the raid im dps 3 so means 790 can do better with Better group ofc... and ( krosus logs are wiered because they let warlock aoe the shits ) and have wipe logs on ticho too im realy great there ...
if u check heroic logs need to up  to date because didnt Updated guldan and spellblade for while because im boost leader i sell Heroic and guldan farmed Milion gold during Nh so I care about tactic more then DPS but if U want i can Save both of them new log to Show You + check the 7.1 log my guldan log was legendary...  any way... if i Join a zerg Pug i can Do all of them legendary ^_^

April 29, 2017, 07:30:10 am
Reply #1

Offline Ashkan

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Felvoodoo
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 07:30:10 am »
hallo mon!

First time  an iranian player spend too much time to apply:)) 

EVEN ME.

April 29, 2017, 04:08:16 pm
Reply #2

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Felvoodoo
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 04:08:16 pm »
Hiyo, Felvoodoo!

Quite a decent application, you have covered pretty much all I can ask about. Got to talk to you in-game as well, where you came off quite well to me.

However, I went sniffing around your wowprogress page among others, and you seem to be having a heavy emphasis on the fact of becoming a guilds staple raider. Unfortunately this is not something that I can promise you in Iron Edge, we do actively have a lot of people on the bench and rotations are being made often.

I am going to have to decline your application, I wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:48:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

74 Guests, 3 Users
Chelly, Varum, Bürküt