Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ashlok

June 18, 2017, 07:06:45 pm
Read 2689 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ashlok
« on: June 18, 2017, 07:06:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Ashlok
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Ashlok/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

my name is ash i am 2- years old , i am from saudi arabia ( GMT +3 ) and i a student at college

Class/Spec:

i prefer and only play destro , it is more fun to me to throw a chaos bolt it looks amazing and the class is pretty much a go to for me cause i like the style :)  , equipped ilvl is 905 and bag is 909

right now after the new patch the class is a bit tricky some people go with mastry/haste build and some people go with crit/haste build i am going for the crit/haste build ,

rotaton is: pre pot > pre chaso bolt > immolate > use empowered life tap > open a portal >incinirate > chaos bolt when i get it > insinirate/channel demon fire as a filler .

Alts:

no ults

Professions:

jewel crafting cause of the gold >:D

got all recipes

Raiding Experience:

first expantion to raid and i was with a friend guild it was bad thats why i want to leave , my wow logs are bad only killed the scorpion on nighthold and i believe i can clear it all

Previous Guilds:

ADHD arab raiding guild , i left cause the progression was so bad and sometimes people dont attend to the raid

Availability:

i am available 24/7 i have 3 month vacation , i MAY go to a holiday for 5 days in a month or so

Communication:

i can speak english pretty well and i have teamspeak but i prefer discord and yes i have a microphone

Computer / Connection:

i have a really good computer , no FPS issues i have a good internet connection and it is stable i raided on this expansion with this internet and no problem

Addons/UI:

WEAK AURA / DBM , weak aura is simply the best addon to show the buffs and timers of them and DBM witch warn you of everything going on the raid and the timer for the boss ability

https://gyazo.com/7ec6801f8c1a79a67a091a8c61cc2e7c

Other Games:

PUBG / Rocket League / CSGO

Why Iron Edge?

i like what u guys wrote on wow progress and the raiding times suits me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

hopefully i can offer a good help in TOS and make some friends :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress

Last Words?

this is my first expatiation to play as a raider and i am really hyped about it , i want to be one of the first people to finish TOS on mythic and HEROIC.

June 18, 2017, 07:39:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ashlok
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 07:39:32 pm »
Hi ashlok,

First of all thank you for the application to ourselves.

I'm sorry to say but other than what I assume that English isn't your first tongue (language) is why it comes across rather lacking in the effort department. You have only 2mythic kills being nythendra and skorpyron, as you have said your logs aren't great, so my question is to you, why do you think that you would be a good addition to our raid team?

With minimal mythic experience as an applicant you really do need to sell yourself to a guild that has cleared all mythic content since mythic mode came out. It hasn't come across in this application so if I can give any advice to you would be to put more information / effort into it.

Anywho I've asked my one question being why do you think you would be a good addition to us considering lack of mythic raid exp, and not amazing logs?

Good luck on the apply and I'm sure one of the officers will get back to in the next day or 2 as they are all travelling back from a rl guild meet up today.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 21, 2017, 01:49:19 am
Reply #2

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ashlok
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 01:49:19 am »
Hiyo Ashlok,

Unfortunately our guild is not currently looking for warlocks to bolster our roster, so I wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:24:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 1 User
Rasgaas