Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Luldan

July 14, 2017, 07:08:23 pm
Read 3011 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Luldan
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Luldan/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Jonas Nilsson, im 32 years old currently working as a forklift operator /fancy word for driving a forklift* Me and my beloved Nemesis/ Fiancée recently moved to sweden so atm im located in stockholm.

Class/Spec:

I´m mostly used to dps but feel comfortable tanking as well *as long as im familiar with mechanics, but guess that goes for dpsing to.

Atm my gear level is 908 for tanking
and 906 for dpsing
I have mainly focused on leveling my tank weapon atm since plan was to run m+ with some friends.

as for dps i want critt, crit and moore critt, if i cant have that critt il settle for haste *around 12% or 17% if im able to reach it keep blade dance on cd, try to have nemesis/meta up at the same time, save cds for bl or during critical stages of the encounters.

As for Vengeance, Versatility is always nice but prio should mostly be on high ilvl to get that stamina, cause a 1 shotted tank makes for sad healers and a sad dpsers, and most likely a frustrated raidleader.
if i could choose id go for versatility > <haste-mastery> and lastly critt

Alts:

Got a warrior, but with this expansion and the struggles and limited time i havent really put much effort into him

Professions:

LW/skinning to make that cash/ no one likes a beggar!

Raiding Experience:

Novel inc!
I started out in vanilla where i played a hunter *not a very good hunter mind you but a hunter nevertheless. i think i managed to fail in most aspects of the gameplay with having pet on agressive, accidentaly forgot to dismiss it, jumping of cliffs in mc etc. but i managed to somehow clear mc/bwl with a guild called Plan B on Jaedenar.

Tbc i played in Rocksteady also jaedenar. had top 90 kill on Maghteridon. After some guildhopping i ended up in Untamed brutality with me raidleading and maintanking throughout the rest of the expansion. We were a top 20 guild on kazzak during this time if i remember correct.

Wotlk i focused more on pvping. I managed to be top 10 in 2:s for a brief time, boosted people for gold and just enjoyed slaughtering people. I might have done some corpsecamping as well where a few guilds got tired of my shizzle and ended up raiding me and my brother.
but also did some pve, cleared all the content within acceptable time.

Cataclysm: Somehow i ended up making a guild at the start of firelands, Spoonfeeders. We managed to clear up to raggy on heroic, i managed to meet my Fiancée/Bane in that guild as well.

And spoonfeders became my home for a long time untill it disspanded when most top people went into Swtor.

Warlords of dreanor: joined a few guilds but yet again ended up making my own guild. Issues with Tissues. together with my fiancée and some other people ive raided with. We had 10/12 mythic HFC before we took a break.

Legion: with me working shifts i didnt have time to lead or act as gm. but i still took part of some raiding on a more casual level. cleared a few mythic bosses in nighthold and then i took a break for 5 months give or take.  

Previous Guilds:

Read above but can repeat

Plan B        reason for leaving Disbanded
Rocksteady                            Disbanded
Untamed Brutality                   Left to raid with KPN at start off WOTLK didnt find the raid enviroment enjoyable so whent back to Untamed

Spoonfeeders Cleared upp to Raggy on hc but then people decided to get demoralised before we even started progressing on him. Made me take a break

Issues with Tissues: Working shifts, not finding people who could manage leading the guild, stopped raiding after some struggle finding recruits.

Lucid dreams, guildleader had enough of raiding, most people made a new guild called dont release.
But with me working shifts not being able to enojy the game i ended up taking a 5 mounth break and that is my wow history.

Availability:

Im available during weekends, during normal days i work dayshifts evey even week and night every uneven week 6-14.10 or 14-10.30

Communication:

My english is understandable *eventhough i sound like an italian ive been told*. I do have a headset /ts or able to install whatever voicecomm people use nowadays.
And i got a microphone and im not afraid to use it.

Computer / Connection:

I play on a laptop atm :( its a decent one tho so got no problems with wow, i got 250 mb broadband and my conection is ok i guess. At times i have to battle with a randomly raging GF for various reasons which i cannot control.

Addons/UI:

Weak auras, dbm, exorsus raidtools. skada. Im not a big fan of uis, tryed elvui and some others but just find it anoying re setting it up every patch.

http://imgur.com/a/EHsaw

i mainly use Q,e r, t f ywith shift uses on em aswell together with a razer naga.
I bind everything included mounts etc. YOU SHALL NOT CLICK ON THEM BARS!

Other Games:

as for now only wow and diablo, and every now and then some hots with my GF

Why Iron Edge?

I simply wanna raid, find people for m+ being able to talk with people while im online. and maybe find new friends.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I do have lots of raiding experience, also been raidleader/GM and maintank for a long time.
So i do think i bring a pretty robust overall okayish level of gaming, BUT my time is limited nowadays, so i can no longer spend hours upon hours minmaxing every millisecond of my gameplay. Yes i did that.
So i probably wont make any rankings anymore, i will probably fail at times. But i do find it so embarrassing failing so you can mostly expect me to fail once and never again.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

By the power of internet and Forums!

Last Words?

This do sound like someone would ask before an execution.
i have a few options
1: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
2 I regret nothing
3 i would like to thank my ma and pa
4 You are probably wondering why i have gathered you all here today.
And finally Plz inv?¿ can i has join i very goot playa.

Guess that was my application, Hope to hear back from you soon over and out /Luldan/prottotyp/bignoob

July 14, 2017, 07:53:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shylar

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Luldan
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 07:53:43 pm »

1: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Gets my vote
"I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good cock when I see one."

July 14, 2017, 08:58:37 pm
Reply #2

Amstrup

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:58:37 pm »
Well, Jonas is a pleasure to raid with as I was a former member of his guild Issues With Tissues and raided with both him and his fiancee!

He gets my +1!

July 15, 2017, 03:43:11 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 03:43:11 pm »
Hello Jonas.

Our team is close to being full, but since you have such good recommendations, i'm willing to give you a trial.

It's good you have a tanking off spec. You never know when we'd need one.

You can poke an officer for an invite!
Ba dun tss!

July 15, 2017, 04:03:56 pm
Reply #4

Offline Luldan

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 04:03:56 pm »
ah sweet, thanks alot :D il make sure to poke someone

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:18:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 3 Users
Pratiarch, Devoid, Phoenixflame