Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Winterbourne

July 18, 2017, 09:36:42 pm
Read 2524 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Winterbourne
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Winterbourne/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

My name is Andre. I am 27 years and am from Ireland. Currently working on becoming a java developer.

Class/Spec:

I am playing unholy atm as it is the better dps spec for DKs this tier. but have played all the spec and can swap if necessary even though i think unholy is the more fun spec a change can be as good as a holiday sometimes!currently 906 ilvl, and I know that is behind but this is a cross between a social app and a weekend raider app i just thought it might be best to put it through as a weekend raider app.

So i do a lot of nerding out to understand my class, youtube, discords , forums etc.

Unholy is the spec of preperation. be prepared with wounds for when you need em. try bank 3 at all times, never cap RP. never let your plague fall off. and know encounters so you can have your rotation planned ahead

Alts:

I have every class at at least 100. few of my main alts include an ele shaman, a fury warrior, a boomkin and a mistweaver monk which are all aroung the 880 mark.

Professions:

currently herbing and alch due to the gold rush at teh start of the expansion as i'm sure a lot of you got on board with too.

Raiding Experience:

Wrath

So i am awrath baby so i only dinged 80 mid way through ICC but this was my first raid exp on my mage and loved it. completed 7/12 hc before cata launched.

Cata

Cate was one of my favourite raid expansions as it was when i first really got into it. cleared everything heroic but did unfortunately have to go back for Rag HC once DS launched. Changed to my ret paladin mid way through DS.

MoP

MoP started promising but my old server was dying and we were unable to maintain our success so i found myself moving server to frostwhisper for ToT.
ToT was porgressing well, breezing through normal the first night of release then the next week we were 3 bosses in and progressing well. This though was when college became too much so i had to quit raiding until SoO came out due to workload.
For SoO i moved to kazzak and formed a guild with a friend of mine. we cleared everythinf pre mythic changes so gout our garry mounts and titles.

WoD

WoD started promising as well until a few core members stopped playing the game and we found it hard to recover from this.
Myself and a few more members then moved to BiFrost and we were ranked in the top 200 in the world in highmaul mythic until college workload became too much again and i quit for my final year of college.

Legion

I had returned for legion with high hopes but my PC died a few weeks into progression so i have been unable to return to the game until now.

Sorry for the life's story , I just thought I should be thorough.

Previous Guilds:

Outlaws Torn (Emerald Dream)
left as the server died for the horde and had to leave to progress

Vanquish(Frostwhisper)
was enjoying my time with the guild but had to quit due to college sadly :(

Sick(Kazzak)
Sick was home and forged this guild wit ha friend but then our core members retired so we moved to BiFrost to join other friends

BiFrost(Kazzak)
Was the highest ranking guild I have been in but had to stop playing due to final year in college.

Availability:

Currently I am free on weekends and play most weekdays after 20:00 server time as I dont finish work until then. though my shifts should be changing soon.

Communication:

yeah I have a mic and can get TS no problem but it seems from your site you use discord now?

Computer / Connection:

Internet connection is rock solid and PC fresh and upgraded so shouldnt have any issues.

Addons/UI:

add ons I use are

Elv UI
weak auras
DBM
Details
Clique

not sure where you want me to attach screen shot though

Other Games:

I play a lot of games , mostly via steam and battlenet but the main ones i play are WoW, Dota 2, 7 days to Die, hearthstone, pokemon.

Why Iron Edge?

I am currently looking for a guild to call home as a lot of my in game friends have stopped playing. Just looking for a bit of a laugh , friendly atmosphere and to play the game and enjoy the content with people who love it as much as i do :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

What i can offer is my very unique personality as well as a wealth of experience at the game. Always enjoy debating aspects of the game as well as things in the real world too. I am a solid player and I like to think a fun guy too :P

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Saw your post on wow forums

Last Words?

Well as i mentioned earlier i wasnt sure what to class this app as. I am behind gear wise and still working out the logistics with my work and social life but am looking for a home foremost and some casual raiding :D

July 19, 2017, 07:52:34 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Winterbourne
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:52:34 am »
Hello Andre.

You are correct that your gear is a bit low for ToS, Only slightly, though. I can offer you a social spot in the guild, until you can plan out your time properly and get some gear.

Afterwards, i can give you a trial for our team with no problem. Including myself, we have 2 dks in our team at the moment. A 3rd would be nice.

Is that ok with you?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:58:58 am by Xormn »
Ba dun tss!

July 19, 2017, 08:29:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline Winterbourne

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 08:29:50 pm »
Sounds good to me Boss!

July 19, 2017, 08:56:22 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 08:56:22 pm »
Perfect.

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:02:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 0 Users