Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nathrexa

August 01, 2017, 11:11:46 pm
Read 2456 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nathrexa
« on: August 01, 2017, 11:11:46 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Nathrexa
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Nathrexa/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Hi, I'm Rose I'm 24 I live in Leeds UK, I'm work part time in a traditional sweet shop and doing an accounting course at night on Thursdays. Saving money along the way to help towards my transition.

Class/Spec:

I play Affliction mainly and am comfortable with Destruction though completely hate the new Demonology. I'm around 926 ilvl for affliction though generally raid with 922ish due to Unstable arcanocrystal and tier. Currently only have T20 2P (have 3 bits of tier)

Have most Leggos for Affliction and Feratory of Souls for Destro.

I've been 80+% percentile on most Mythic Nighthold bosses so have a moderate understanding of the playstyle.

Mastery > Haste > Crit is my go to for single target fights.
My rotation is maintaining Agony and Corruption while Dumping 2 UAs and using reap stacks when I have a CD or trinket proc at which point I more aggressively dump UA.

Alts:

None currently have about 6 classes at 110 but they're all dogshit currently.

Professions:

Enchanting and Jewelcrafting, nothing fancy I have a few rank 3 enchant patterns.

No real reason for them being my profession choice as there is no longer a DPS gain from for example extra gemslots from blacksmithing etc.

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding since I returned to the game in cata but only really decided to try Mythic in Legion.
Cata
T11 complete normal
T12 complete normal
T13 3/7 Heroic as raidleader blood DK pre nerf

MOP
T14 about 4 heroic kills
T15 cleared up to Heroic durumu

Legion
EN 7/7 mythic in time
ToV 2/3 mythic with nighthold gear
NH 8/10 Mythic as raidleader
ToS 9/9HC as the guild was falling apart and I had surgery so missed goroth mythic

Previous Guilds:

Shock and Awe, Have been the raidleader there since mid EN loved the guild we had a lot of banter but sadly summer holidays destroyed our roster so most raids were pugging 4+ people and people not being dedicated.
They're planning a merge currently and the suggested guilds raid nights aren't appropriate for me sadly so looking for a new home.

Availability:

Technically I can raid all days aside Thursday from 6:30 UK time till I pass out though I want to try cutting down on raid time so the Sunday only raid team seems a perfect fit for me. I'm totally ok with the potential extensions on Friday/Saturday suggested on Wowprogress if I'm given a couple of days notice and would be super up for it especially at the start of a new tier when everything is new and shiny.

Communication:

I'm English so my English is passable, I can install TS3 (I assume you now use discord which I have), I have a working mircrophone that I'm comfortable using.

Computer / Connection:

PC is more than capable of raiding I generally am 50+ FPS in a Mythic raid and my ping is generally 23/23

Occasionally I've had high world ping at the start of progression I remeber Mythic Ursoc being particularly bad though the whole guild had that issue

Addons/UI:

Mostly I just use Weak Auras, Bigwigs, Exorsus RT

https://snag.gy/bXJsPz.jpg

I have all abilities aside eye of kilrog, soulwell and summon stone bound

1234` for dots
shift Q 3 Z for CDs and pots
E for interupt
Ctrl Z X C for defensive CDs
X for Reap

Other Games:

Mostly just Blizzard games I love starcraft and no doubt will play a load of BW remastered as it was the game that made me fall in love with gaming and Blizzard as a whole, I play a decent amount of Hearthstone and dabble in OW and D3 on occasion.

Mostly I just play Magic the Gathering as my other game which I play at a somewhat competitive level traveling to lots of European Grand Prix events. (and doing poorly :D)

Why Iron Edge?

The Sunday raid time is a perfect fit and from what I can see on your site it seems to be a secondary family which is something that's kind of a must for me in guilds. Also seems you're primarily UK based which is great for me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm quick at picking up fights and super competitive so dislike not pulling my weight so will always be prepared for class changed etc which is very important in a one night raid team.

I like to think I have a decent sense of humor and am easy to get along with.
Great attendance and punctuality.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Was looking at Affliction logs during Mythic NH and saw Alzeroth doing well on Kazzak and had a browse of your site back then

Last Words?

Thank you for taking the time to read the application and looking forward to hearing from you soon. x

August 02, 2017, 05:58:27 am
Reply #1

Amstrup

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nathrexa
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 05:58:27 am »
Well, if Al doesn't have an attitude already, you sure are pushing him in that direction.

"Muh sick parse brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like; I'm gonna applyyyyy" - Allan 2k17

But never the less; Good luck with your application!

August 02, 2017, 06:37:40 am
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nathrexa
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 06:37:40 am »
Hello Rose.

I do like your application and summoning buddies, I mean warlocks, are always good to have.
Few things to say: we use TS3 for raiding. EPGP for dkp.

Your mythic experience is a plus. We were planning on going mythic in NH, but we've lacked committed players. From what I read, I'm sure you know what that means.

Our team is currently pushing heroic. We're planning on going mythic too, when we're geared and we have enough players.

Either way, I'd like to give you a trial. So poke any officer for an invite.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:31:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users