Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - mimojoker

August 04, 2017, 11:39:31 pm
Read 2634 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - mimojoker
« on: August 04, 2017, 11:39:31 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: mimojoker
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/mimojoker/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

my name is mehdi ayad am half German half Lebanese and I'am 24 years old and i study in lebanon international business and i work with the family  

Class/Spec:

my ilvl is 899 my main is a demonhunter and i play sometimes with other characters but only 2 are 110 and the others are 107 till 50 lvl  :p

i don't know how to show you but i think i know enough :) and about my rotation iam working on it more and the other i didnt understand well sorry

Alts:

don't know what you mean with alts :/

Professions:

new in professions I'am doing leather working and tailoring

Raiding Experience:

my role of playing is a dps not much of experience and yes i have some achievements but am not a mythic raider never did mythic because my dps is law and because of my old guild  

Previous Guilds:

name of the previous guild is raging potato and they stopped raiding and if someone needs help they dont help they dont do anything and many people left

Availability:

am every-time available somehow

Communication:

I'am not a pro in English but i understand well and i can speak Arabic and German 2 and yes i have i microphone and i use it if i need 2 and dont know what team spk is

Computer / Connection:

everything is fine with my connection i dont have lag and my computer is good

Addons/UI:

DBM
DKP-bil
DKP-man
font damage
rotation bul

Other Games:

league of legend
Csgo
smite
rainbowsix siege
COH2

Why Iron Edge?

i saw that it has 800+ members and i think its a good guild and its fun if it has so many members in

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i seriously don't know what to offer but if you help me with lvling up my character and my gear then i can offer you everything what you want :D

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

i was searching for a guild in orgrimmar and found someone he gave me the link he's name is (bendiee)

Last Words?

didn't know what you mean with alts and half of the class :( and By the way i saw the pictures you guyz meet together i like that :D and yea iam a funny guy 2

August 05, 2017, 02:27:47 am
Reply #1

Offline Vox

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - mimojoker
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 02:27:47 am »
No enchants, no logs, no nothing. Friendly advice, do more research before you apply, check out other applications and review your own character.

Oh and you misspelled your own characters name which now links to your lvl62 DK.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:31:02 am by Vox »

August 05, 2017, 08:49:15 am
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 08:49:15 am »
Hi Mimojoker,

As Vox has mentioned your application is missing a lot to make us seriously consider you as a raider. You don't sell yourself very well either as you say you haven't any mythic experience as I'm assuming you meant low dps, again what would make us want to boost a character when we are progressing further into the harder bosses on mythic?

The fact you have spoken with Bendiee maybe we should get him to look at your apply and give the rest of us a reason to why someone with your lack of raiding experience would be a viable addition to our raid team. It also makes me think this application is a troll by Bendiee too...

Good luck on your application and I'm sure our melee officer will review your application and let you know in due course.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 05, 2017, 08:50:08 am
Reply #3

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 08:50:08 am »
Hey Mimojoker,

Thanks for applying! To echo what Vox said here is some advice on how to produce a better application when applying to a guild.

First you should know your class; I have linked a basic video guide for you.

https://youtu.be/eW0GKcbryXA

Other sources of info are available But this should give you a good start. Once you have researched your character (and bought gems, enchanted etc) Practice like he'll to up your DPS.  Join the Demon Hunter Discord, people there will help with questions you have.

Next you need logs to record your performance.  Head over to www.warcraftlogs.com and make an account.  You will need to install a programme to your computer to make the logs; video guides are available on YouTube.

A screenshot of your UI is handy too, make some both in and out of combat. This allows others to see what you see mid fight.

Most importantly take some time over your application.  If you take your time and put lots of effort in it will show through and give the people reading it a sense of you and why you want to join their guild.

Maybe a social spot in the guild would be more suited to you until you learn more about your class? Bendie is very helpful And always helping newer players to achieve better results. I'm sure he will do 15+ mythic dungeons with you!

Hope this helps!

August 06, 2017, 07:25:48 pm
Reply #4

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 07:25:48 pm »
Hey mimojoker,

I see that other guildies have already given you a handful advice and I hope you can use this in your next application to another guild!

Good luck on your search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:55:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

89 Guests, 0 Users