Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Monno

August 06, 2017, 01:55:10 am
Read 4967 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Monno
« on: August 06, 2017, 01:55:10 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Monno
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Monno/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello, My name is Antonio, but my friends call me Tony. I am originally from Macedonia. I am 29 year old and I studied Economics. At the moment I am working in Swiss Agency with office in Skopje, Macedonia, and working with accreditation's and statistics management. Also my field of working is related with student organizing, human rights and some other non-governmental stuff. Also I am a student on master studies, department of Economics.

Class/Spec:

As my main spec I am playing restoration. As second/dual spec i prefer to play Boomkin. I know to play boomkin very good (almost at the same level as restoration).
About my gear level, at the moment for my main spec is 924 and for the boomking is 921. The only thing I can say for my dual spec is that i don't have the BiS legendaries for the Boomkin spec

As i mentioned I am playing Restoration Druid, with focus on Haste -> Crit = Mastery.
Depends on the boss I am switching between some talents, and will elaborate why.
Level 15 -> I am playing here with Cenarion Ward, it's good choice for good tank healing and also for saving someone in given situations. Also know to switch to Abundance for long fights, because of the mana, and using more Healing Touch, also for massive Tank damage.
Level 30 -> Playing Displacer Beast as best choice for avoiding damage.
Level 45 -> Guardian Affinity for the damage reduction. Stacking with my defensive cooldown is good choice.
Level 60 -> Playing Mighty Bash, not that this changes a lot in raid, but knows to help sometime
Level 75 -> Cultivation as best choice, getting plus heal is good choice.
Level 90 -> Depends on the fight, changing two talents here. My main option is always Germination, but switching to Inner Peace, if the AoE damage to the raid (Sisters) is huge, and the cooldown on Tranquility is reduced, so it's a good choice.
Level 100 -> Flourish as only talent for raiding, renewing the HoT's, this is the best talent after putting HoT's on whole raid before huge AoE damage.

Alts:

At the moment i have only 2 alts level 110, one of them (my hunter was my main long time) and i have protection paladin.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/lieke (hunter)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/renui (paladin)

Professions:

As professions I have on my alts, not on my main.

Raiding Experience:

VANILLA:
ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared like 60% of it or so
Onyxia: Cleared
World dragons/Lord Kazzak: Cleared
The BURNING CRUSADE:
Kara/Gruul/Mag: Cleared
ZA: Cleared
SSC/TK: Cleared
Hyjal/BT: Cleared
WRATH OF THE LICH KING:
Naxx/Sarth/Malygos: Cleared
Ulduar: Cleared
Totgc: wasn't raiding
ICC: Cleared till LK on heroic
CATACLYSM:
BoT: 3/5 HC
BWD 5/6 HC
Dragon Soul: 6/8 HC
MISTS OF PANDARIA:
MSV: wasn't playing on this content
HoF: wasn't playing on this content
ToES: wasn't playing on this content
ToT: wasn't playing on this content
SoO: 14/14 Heroic/Mythic
WARLORDS OF DRAENOR:
HM: 6/7 Mythic
BRF: 8/10 Mythic
HC: 10/13 Mythic
LEGION:
EN: 6/7 Mythic
ToV: 3/3 Heroic
NH: 1/10 Mythic
ToS: 6/9 Heroic - 9/9 Normal

I can say that proudest moment is when i killed Mimiron on Heroic (FireFighter) before nerf. It was 7 days constant playing and trying on that boss. And getting the achievement of Glory of the Ulduar Rider was maybe one of the best moments in my playgame in Wow. I did that achievement and as I remember we were in the first 20 groups in world. (I did this achievement with my Gnome Warrior od Darksorrow, called Icet)

Previous Guilds:

To be honest I can’t remember before WotLK, in what guilds I was, so I will write for the guilds I remember. (This is on Darksorrow as Alliance)

In time of WOtlK (start) i was in one casual guild, with some friends, called Attero-Dominatus. The guild was not at best with raiding and progress, and we were back with progress. We had a lot of problems with gathering people for raid and I decided to try and find some better guild, where i raid for more days and have progress.
After Attero-Dominatus I applied in Lorekeepers in time of Ulduar, I got accepted with my warrior then (named Icet). I was in Lorekeepers for like 2-3 years, constant raider (was in the first group that made Glory of the Ulduar Raider). And then, I had some big IRL issues, and I needed to stop playing for some time.

I come back in game when Cataclysm was released. I joined guild named Ensuna. The guild was casual raiding guild with some good progress at start. We cleared BWD and Bot in no time, and started raiding HC. But then people start to slack (probably, too much wipes), and we start to recruiting new people in guild. We start raiding in Firelands, and killed 7/8 heroic, which was pretty good with the setup we had. And again problems start. We lose a lot of good players, and our leader, said that we need to merge with CR. I did not want to merge with CR, because there was people in CR that I really did not want to play. At the start of MoP, I was in some casual guild, had a lot of work and study that period and couldn’t join a semi-hardcore raiding guild.

At end of MoP I joined Outlaw-Immortalz with my hunter, but again problems started at Outlaw, we lost so many good players and people start to slack.

After Outlaw, I joined Seriously Casual.

After Darksorrow i got invited by some players from Rock Paper Scissors to join with my Hunter, named Lieke, and joined them, i joined them before Legion, but after some time, as i mentioned i got huge irl issues and didn't have the strength to focus on raiding.

Availability:

I am playing every day from 18:00 server time till 01:00. My work shift is always in the morning from 08:00 till 16:00 so I am not working at night.

Communication:

I can communicate on English without problem. And yes i have working mic and don't have problem to talk and listen on Teamspeak.

Computer / Connection:

This is my PC at the moment.
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400
SSD: 256GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVMe

I have a really stable optic connection. I am getting disconnect every day at 18:04, because the main provider, resets the IP, but this disconnect  lasts for like one minute at most. Also I have a second connection, it’s not that good as my other one, but can use it if something weird happen with my optic connection.

Addons/UI:

I am using addons that are related with my raiding. Also using some addons for better and not confusing UI.
DBM
GRID
ExtraCD
Bartender4
Prat
Bagnon
LootCouncil
ExorsusRaidTools

Regarding my keybindings, every spell that I am using od raid is key binded.

http://imgur.com/a/WYmTN This is a screenshot from my UI.

Other Games:

I am not playing any other games. I am playing WoW for a long time and i played CS long time ago and some Dota.

Why Iron Edge?

As far as i researched, you are 2 day raiding guild, which i like. Also i can see that you have good progress taking in consideration the only 2 days raiding.
And also IE is stable and strong guild. As an old player I know that I can play at same level. My goals in the game are to became a good raider in guild with good progress, where I can be competitive healers and if needed dps.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

First of all, I am calm, reliable, dedicated and team player. Also I can be competitive healer/dps in the guild. I know to play my class very well, I am always up to date with the new buffs/nerfs and always know what it's the best for my class. I try always to be with the time, and have the best gear (depends on the progress), which will lead me to better healing. My weakness would right now probably be my lack of serious Mythic raiding.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress. I was looking for a good 2 day raiding guild and i found Iron Edge as very good guild.

Last Words?

As I said before, I am very dedicated player, and I am very serious raider. You can rely on my skills :) By giving me a trial period, you would get a experienced, highly motivated but must most of all, fully prepared restoration druid.

And more thing to add, I can easily switch to any of my alts. At the moment i have Hunter which was my main long time.

August 06, 2017, 03:05:16 am
Reply #1

Offline Bendie

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Monno
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 03:05:16 am »
I see you're looking for a 2 days raiding guild, but you are currently in "Rock paper scissors" which is also a 2 days raiding guild.

I am slightly curious, would you like to elaborate?
2016-04-22 04:58:08 [Raid] Bendiee: Neclord placed his balls on my shoulders. i dont have anything against black people. but monkeys do spread aids.

August 06, 2017, 11:12:04 am
Reply #2

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:12:04 am »
Hello, I am in RPS as Social, not raiding here.

August 06, 2017, 11:19:23 am
Reply #3

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 11:19:23 am »
Sorry for the short answer but i clicked something :)
As I mentioned before in my application i applied in RPS long time ago, raided with them for couple of months and had some big IRL issued and stopped raiding. So now in RPS I am only social and do not raiding with them.

Best,
Tony

August 06, 2017, 12:07:30 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 12:07:30 pm »
Hi Monno! Thank you for your very nice application, always good to see someone put in the effort.

We could definitely use a resto druid at the moment, I'll get our healing officer in here to take a look.

PS: I can probably help you activate that windows  ;)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 06, 2017, 12:40:33 pm
Reply #5

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 12:40:33 pm »
Hello mate, thanks for the good words.

I would appreciate for feedback from your healing officer

And about the Windows Activation, it's done now :)

Best,

August 06, 2017, 01:20:39 pm
Reply #6

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 01:20:39 pm »
Hey Monno,

I like the effort you put into your application, its always nice when you can see the effort, good old Mimiron, i remember that fight when it came out and indeed it was hard :)

Good luck on the apply, and thanks for providing screenshots and if you can provide some logs is always a plus.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 06, 2017, 01:37:28 pm
Reply #7

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 01:37:28 pm »
Hey Vejeta,

Thanks for the good words, I think i still have nightmares from that Mimiron fight :)

For the logs, unfortunately I don't have any logs that i can link :(

Best,
Monno

August 06, 2017, 05:12:01 pm
Reply #8

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 05:12:01 pm »
Hello Monno,

Nice detailed application, I like it. You seem to understand your class, I have a basic knowledge of resto druid myself and this seems to be in check!
A couple of concerns would be, as a guild we're currently progressing Mythic ToS, and from your armory you haven't cleared HC yet. What is your reason for not having cleared it yet? I thought it was puggable at the moment.
We also currently have 5 healers on our roster, I hope you understand that if we take you along it's unlikely you'll be in for all progression bosses.

Hope to hear some replies
Regards,
Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

August 06, 2017, 05:20:02 pm
Reply #9

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 05:20:02 pm »
Hello Lethys,

Thanks for the tumbs up :)

I would like to elaborate to the questions that you have.
About the HC clear, i didn't found the best group to do it, this is totally my fault i know. And to be honest i was on vacation in the past 15 days, and did not had any time to do it.

Regarding to thing that i will be benched, i don't have problem at the moment, to be honest i know that I am a bit back with gear, and will try to grab some heroic drops (probably on IE heroic runs) and to join you when the boss is on farm or maybe if you need Restoration Druid in the roster.

If you have any other questions, I will be more then happy to answer you :)

Best,
Monno

August 06, 2017, 07:52:08 pm
Reply #10

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 07:52:08 pm »
Thanks for answering my questions. I've heard enough and will give you a trial. Our next raid is on Thursday, so make sure you're all ready for all HC tactics and at least first 5 Mythic tactics.

Poke me or another Officer for an invite!

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

August 06, 2017, 08:20:50 pm
Reply #11

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 08:20:50 pm »
Hello again,

Thanks for the opportunity to giving me a trial in the guild. Hope it will be awesome experience :)

I am already in the guild so no worries :)

Best,
Monno

August 07, 2017, 10:50:47 am
Reply #12

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 10:50:47 am »
Welcome!

We're on a short 1 week break from raiding, so your first raid will be on Thursday the 10th of August.

When you have a moment, please skim through this post. It should give you all the information you need to start raiding with us.

See you online!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 07, 2017, 02:43:27 pm
Reply #13

Offline Monno

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 02:43:27 pm »
Hello Rashkebab,

Thanks for the war welcome.

I got the information that the guild have short summer break, and will start raid on 10th. I will be here that day will wait for raid :)

About the Trialist post, i went through it, installed all the addons, so prolly i will be good

Best,
Monno

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:22:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 2 Users
Aleynnah, Shimmar