Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Yqon

August 09, 2017, 10:02:51 am
Read 4110 times

Applicant

Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Yqon
« on: August 09, 2017, 10:02:51 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Yqon
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Yqon/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hey. My name is Andrei but most of my friends call me Andrew :D . I am an 20 years old multimedia student ( hopefully full time developer soon :D ) currently having my hearthstone in Copenhagen, Denmark , but I wish I could trade this location with any warm places on earth. Except Australia because , although it feels like Azeroth  , I don't have the power to kill all the mobs there.

Except my weird but sometimes funny sense of humor , I don't think there is anything more to add. :D

Class/Spec:

I first started to play rogue in WOTLK and I loved it. In Cataclysm I changed my main and since then I haven't tough it anymore. ( no puns intended :D ) . Now I wan't to bring the sexy back and start rocking my way through raids with this awesome and fun class. I know it's fairly strong , single target mostly but the fun you have when playing it...I hope it's still the same :D

Alts:

I started playing on Sylvanas with some friends and there I have my " main " , 110 shaman ele / enha with progress until Avatar on hc but as time passed the people from the guild there got more " toxic " so I didn't went to any raids.

I want to start fresh now , and guided by the people with which I first started to play wow , I want to do it here. * wink :D

Professions:

Not a single one on this server , but I plan to work with herbalism and inscription but I am not sure yet.

No special recipes yet :( but I can make a good homemade pizza :D

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I started playing in WOTLK with Xormn, Doritoface , Demonsoul,  Twistedsoul Pristrullz, Kusuriuri and many more,  on a private server because at that time I was a kid and I didn't had money to spend on games.

I was quite good with the rogue back then until CATACLYSM when I changed to shaman when DS opened on the private server.
After a while these guys left to play on blizz and they left me there :( but I managed to put myself back together :)) and now I wan't to see them bellow me on Recount :))

I continued my adventure on that server until MoP when I got fed enough with it and decided it's time to step up my game and change to blizz. It was the first year of university and I got my money from work so , what's the perfect way to spend it ? Buy all the subscription! :))

I decided not to say much of my progression around raids until Legion because I played on a private server and it might not be so relevant . I got almost all the bosses available then down , and I have been in top guilds but for the Blizz part , I only have 4/10 Nighthold on Mythic ( full hc and normal ) and 6/9 ToS hc and full normal .

Previous Guilds:

My previous and only guild was - Pajura - on Sylvanas. Although I will keep my character from that server for professions and gold :D I will not raid anymore there.

I decided to stop there because the people in that guild started to get more and more toxic and I don't want to get angry every time I get some free time for a raid.
I could remain there and continued on that shaman but I remembered my long lost friend from here , and although I have some lvl-ing do to which will take a while :D , I feel it's worth it:D

Availability:

I am usually available from 8 at night ( Denmark time ) in the weekdays and usually all day in the weekends but sometimes I got to parties and student things but I can tell about these in time so I don't bother any raiding teams :)

I would like to focus a bit on studies and getting an IT related job so from what I head from Xormn , 1 raid /week will be more than perfect for me.

Communication:

I study in English because Danish is just...weird , and really hard for now :)) , so I can say I'm pretty fine with it :D

I have TS3 and Discord and I can listen :) I also have a mic but I usually use it only off raids because its quite noisy where I currently live and I don't like to use a push to talk because quite a lot of times messed my rotation and distracted me.

Hopefully I will move soon and I will use my mic more often :D  

Computer / Connection:

The internet connection is quite stable. I had some issues but they are not often and I hope I solved them.

When it comes to the computer..I have a weak laptop for now. I only have problems with it at Mistress and Sisters in ToS if there are a lot of people. It works fine everywhere else. :D

I plan to upgrade it soon to a proper game and work rig and maybe start streaming some content :)

Addons/UI:

I don't use many addons because I am not sure how my laptop will keep up with them :))
For now I only have :
-Dominos
-TellMeWhen
-BigWigs
-Quartz

I would like to use more to customize my interface but for now I can't . I would post a screenshot but I can't see any options for that :-? .
If this is really a must I can send one to Xormn on fb or something.
It's a very clean interface I ensure you , because I don't like to get distracted from shitty things in an encounter. :D

Other Games:

For now , I only make time for WoW. I can't play other games I like so I forget about them...for now..:))

Why Iron Edge?

I wanted to join my friends in the quest for killing Kil'jaedn , for now , and what a better way to do it then being a part of a nice community with a long history. :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Except a really nice pizza , but unfortunately you guys can't taste it..:( , I can offer my time , to make your raids a bit more fun :D That doesn't mean I am not serious...but why that serious? :))

I like the help people with what I know and can and if I have time I will surely help the guild bank with some mats and things .

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends :D Not the TV show ( which is totally awesome , you should watch it :)) )

They told me about this guild a few months ago but then I had been raiding on Sylvanas , but I don't have time for two characters now so I will continue , hopefully with you guys. :D

Last Words?

"Last words are for fools who haven't said enough" - Karl Marx

August 09, 2017, 10:59:04 am
Reply #1

Offline Speedballz

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Yqon
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 10:59:04 am »
It is a pretty well written application ,and i also know the guy.
He has a +1 from me

August 09, 2017, 12:16:28 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 12:16:28 pm »
Hi,

Your application was going so well, than you said you're a Dane.... in future avoid disclosing that especially to this guild we do a lot of Dane bashing, other than that good job on the application.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 09, 2017, 12:38:38 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 12:38:38 pm »
Hi,

Your application was going so well, than you said you're a Dane.... in future avoid disclosing that especially to this guild we do a lot of Dane bashing, other than that good job on the application.

Regards

Vejeta

He just lives there. He's a Romanian. And he was pretty good in WotLK and Cataclysm. I'll snatch him for raiding when he's ready.
Ba dun tss!

August 09, 2017, 09:07:20 pm
Reply #4

Offline Yqon

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 09:07:20 pm »
Not a Dane  :D I don't even plan to become one  :D

August 09, 2017, 09:26:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 09:26:50 pm »
Not a Dane  :D I don't even plan to become one  :D

Oh god thats even worse, are you being held hostage in copenhagen?? Do we need to call the police? Blink twice if you are.
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 10, 2017, 06:19:21 am
Reply #6

Offline Twisted

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 06:19:21 am »
Andrew is a good boy, i'd say we keep him.

And he said he can make pizza, you never say no to pizza.

August 10, 2017, 07:49:34 am
Reply #7

Offline Yqon

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 07:49:34 am »
No , it's fine Vejeta  :D *blinking intensified* :)))

August 10, 2017, 11:13:58 am
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 11:13:58 am »
You can poke me or another officer for an invite., welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 10, 2017, 02:05:02 pm
Reply #9

Offline Yqon

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 02:05:02 pm »
Thanks ! :D I will when I get home :D Thanks again !  ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:09:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

72 Guests, 1 User
Cnackaa