Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Rogue (DPS/Healer) - Beechies

August 13, 2017, 09:51:28 pm
Read 2962 times

Applicant

Social Application - Rogue (DPS/Healer) - Beechies
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:51:28 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Beechies
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Beechies/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Maja, married, Denmark, mediegrafiker school, worked on tv

Class/Spec:

I played sin before and I am familiar with rogue class, I like to surprise people :)

Alts:

Isbaroness, Warrune on Kazzak and mage and ww monk on Silvermoon..all are 110

Professions:

engineer, jewel, tailoring

Raiding/PVP Experience:

rated pvp SWTOR

Previous Guilds:

new on this server 2 weeks, joined *Let the sheep alone* but they are not active

Availability:

atm I have plenty of time but from september evening mostly

Communication:

I think so, i have ts3 and mic and can talk

Computer / Connection:

new computer , cable 100/30...when I die in pvp cannot say it is because of lag :)

Addons/UI:

Elvui, skada

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_081317_204904.jpg

Other Games:

SWTOR, DW1-2, Destiny, Black desert, CS:GO, PUBg, many cannot remember all

Why Iron Edge?

I found you guys have many 110 ppl so I hope that is IE active and friendly guild

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can share with you my background in the areas you feel you need to strengthen :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was looking on statistics about Kazzak guilds

Last Words?

I hope you guys are not that serious as this application :)

August 13, 2017, 10:09:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS/Healer) - Beechies
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:09:23 pm »
Hi Maja,

We are indeed a healthy and active community and we work very hard to maintain this. An important part of that is making sure we get a good introduction when people want to join. This application isn't gonna cut it, but maybe we can work something out through some public Q&A.

How old are you and where in Denmark do you live, in a big city?

How long have you been playing WoW and what do you mostly do when you're online?

We can't open a link to your local harddrive, so you'll need to upload your screenshot to a website like imgur.com and then provide a link to that instead.

You exclusively found us through looking at statistics? Could you share them with us? I'd like to know where you got them!

Lastly,

I can share with you my background in the areas you feel you need to strengthen :)

I don't know what this means.

Looking forward to your reply!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 13, 2017, 11:24:27 pm
Reply #2

Beechies

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 11:24:27 pm »
Hello Rkebab

First, Why I have impression that I applied to join NASA space mission :) So many questions to join one social guild and play together with.
If it comes to manners you will never ask woman for her age...I am 25.
Is it matter if I live in a village or in a big city...does it make me better person or worse?
I am in the game 3 months and have 5 chars 110 lvl with prox. gear 900.

http://imgur.com/a/BzDkD

Maybe I am sound strange but I like to know people better to share my personal info. From application you will hardly know who I am. But in the game when we play together you can meet me and know me better.

Best regards!

August 14, 2017, 12:05:04 am
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 12:05:04 am »
Hi Beechies,

The reason we expect people to share information is so we can make a educated decision to invite them to the guild, we aren't asking for your home address or national insurance number(if that's a thing in Denmark). We just want to know who is wanting to apply to us.

We aren't asking for any measurements, your favourite hobbie (imho i thinks it's playing wow I mean 5chars 110 in 3months...) where you got married, we just want you to beef up your application as no offence but it looks like it took longer to click to post the apply than it did to write it, and as you don't know anyone here it will always help you to put more information in.

All the questions rash has asked where to get to know the person we may potentially get in, but it does come across as very secretive and maybe not as social as we would want a social member to be. The application template is quite odd for social applicants I agree but if you can just put some more information about who's applying would be great for your application, obviously we don't need to know what house you live in or what your pay packet is every month, just the qualities that you may or may not possess to be a good addition to our social side of the guild.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 14, 2017, 09:45:05 am
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:45:05 am »
So let me get this straight:

You're looking to join a healthy and social guild.. that let's people in without introducing themselves? As Vejeta said, we're not asking for a photo of your asshole. But if you're not willing to share the most basic, anonymous information about yourself, you need to rethink the kind of guild you're looking to join.

And Vejeta, this isn't supposed to be a discussion, this is an application. I've already gone out of my way to help this applicant, far more than we usually do. She has responded by doubling down. If you have feedback for the application form, you know where to put it.

I will decline this application. I wish you good luck in finding another guild. I strongly recommend that you speak with someone in the leadership of your future guild before you apply, so that there is no misunderstanding in terms of what that guild expects from you in the application process.

Still don't know what this means.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

52 Guests, 1 User
Wali