Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Sopgubbe

August 13, 2017, 03:37:12 pm
Read 2983 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Sopgubbe
« on: August 13, 2017, 03:37:12 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Sopgubbe
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Sopgubbe/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My friends call me Mackan,  i am  18 and live in Sweden, i am aslo studying for computer sciencew.

Class/Spec:

i main Holy paladin. As off spec i like to play Protection in mythic + when we don't have a tank.
At the moment i am slacking abit gear and traits only got 923 ilvl (53 traits) as holy and 921 ilvl (53 traits) as Protection.

As a Holy paladin u want to go for crit as main stat and mastery as second, u want to get your crit up as close as u can to 50% to get your infusion of light to proc on every holy shock.

Alts:

i got one healer alt with 880 ilvl and it's a resto shaman with only 1 legendary if needed i can gear it up. my main alt is a Guardian Druid with 906 ilvl.
Guardian Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/ravencrest/Titris/
Resto Shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/kazzak/Pierrou/

Professions:

I have Enchanting for some fast gold when i get shit gear in Mythic +. I also got Jewelcrafting in 800 just to make some gold out of saber eyes and normal gems.

Raiding Experience:

I started to put in more effort in to raiding in legion.
The Emeralk Nightmare: 7/7 mythic
Trial of valor: 3/3 mythic
The Nighthold: 7/10 mythic (guild dispanded and i quit wow at the end of March)
Tomb of sargeras: 9/9 normal 8/9 heroic (just came back to wow 3 weeks ago from 2-3 months break)

Previous Guilds:

in Legion:
i played in Elective Amnesia and cleared 7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 TOV with them. Then i wanted to step up abit and join a more hardcore guild (memoria) in start of Nighthold and cleared 3/3 mythic during progress in Nighthold we got 7/10 mythic untill it despanded.

Availability:

I am pretty much available any raid times. i go to school but that will not affect my raiding performance at all.

Communication:

I am very familiar with Teamspeak use it almost every day. I do use my mic and will speak when needed or when i ask something. i can speak english.

Computer / Connection:

My pc is decent not the best.
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k
grafic card: Geforce GTX 780
Memory: 16 GB
i got good internet won't be affecting my raiding performance.

Addons/UI:

MY addons when i raid are: DBM, WA's, Angry assignments, RCLootCouncil, and ExorsusRaidTools.

My UI: https://gyazo.com/a4acfe8974fd91e5905aabdc3603c2e0

Other Games:

i Play Csgo very often and Overwatch sometimes.

Why Iron Edge?

you are a 2 day raiding guild with good progress for only raiding 8 hours a week. looks like a chill guild to play in.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a nice guy with pretty desenct mythic experiance in legion. i am always up to date with what's happening to my class. will always be on time and will never miss a raid during progress unless something really bad happend.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

i was searching for a guild on kazzak on wowprogress that does not raid many hours a week and your guild info looked like u put in alot of time in to the guild.

Last Words?

Took a break from wow for almost 3 months trying to get back into raiding my gear and traits are my biggest weakness at the moment
I have not even tried to clear Tomb of Sargeras since my HC EXP in TOS are from Viklunds Viewer raids.

August 13, 2017, 10:21:22 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Sopgubbe
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:21:22 pm »
Hi Sopgubbe!

Thank you for your application. I was wondering why you decided to apply to us, we're not particularly looking for holy paladins! Could you provide some recent raid logs of your raiding performance?

Also do you have any WoW history before Legion?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 17, 2017, 01:51:43 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Sopgubbe
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 01:51:43 pm »
Due to the lack of response, i'm going to decline this application. Good luck on your search.

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:12:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 3 Users
Vejeta, Spetsnaz, Stepan