Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sljoker

September 06, 2017, 04:10:07 pm
Read 5175 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sljoker
« on: September 06, 2017, 04:10:07 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Sljoker
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Sljoker/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Nikola Nikolic, i am from Belgrade/Serbia

Class/Spec:

I am maining subtlety this tier also can play assasination but sub is alot better
my ilvl is 931 equipped can go up to 935 deppends on legendaries

hmm bis stats for me---mastery=vers-crit up to 25-30-haste 0 but its not possible :D
my rotation is usually to buff Death from above for good burst

Alts:

Hakunas-kazzak monk 930 healer i use to main him on nighthold where i got 7/10 m kills
Jaffanipple-kazzak demon hunter 920(930) not that good dps as rogue but its decent
Ciggiesmalls-stormscale feral druid 927
Seljober-stormscale UNH dk 930
Seductor-stormscale BM hunter 930

Professions:

got proffesion only on monk alchemy

Raiding Experience:

4/7 M emerald nightmare could get cutting edge but had some problem with GPU last week of that when my guild finished 7/7
2/3 M ToV when 7.1 patch
7/10 M NH done it as Healer monk
3/9 M ToS with some progress on sisters till 20%

Previous Guilds:

Psycho clan- bad environment and lacking of ppl
Cartel- lacking of ppl so they disbanded guild
also i use to raid on top 20 guilds on stormscale

Availability:

deppends on my school but i can raid every day 20-00 24-00 except tuesday bcs i am home at 21-00

Communication:

yes i have microphone and got almost every single voice chat

Computer / Connection:

MS on kazzak is about 30-60 max so no lag at all
maybe got some fps issues but im playing like that whole my life so it wont be problem at all

Addons/UI:

Using DBM for pve and nothing else bcs i dont need em also skada metter
https://imgur.com/54Qt9F5-screen shot

Other Games:

LoL but not atm its not that good as before :D overwatch sometimes

Why Iron Edge?

bcs of raid days - 2 days per week is awesome for me

What can I offer Iron Edge?

good attendance-knowledge of bosses

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

i hope that u will give me chance-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/sljoker

September 06, 2017, 04:40:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sljoker
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 04:40:40 pm »
Hi Sljoker,

For some reason you name rings a bell and i cant put my finger on it, have you applied previously to us? I will be bluntly honest with you, this apply is .... lacking... alot.

It makes it look like you completed it in 5 minutes flat which doesn't really give it a compelling reason to take it seriously. What is your rotation and talent choice for aoe and single target fights? What resources do you use to get advice and tips to maximise yourself as a rogue?

Why should we take you on? You have been in 3 guilds since april can you explain why you left mercyful fate as you seem to of missed this out on application?

Im not an officer however im very active on the forums and tend to go over near enough majority of applicants just to ask the questions no one else wants to, if you can answer these or alternatively if an officer has there own questions, than answer theres please.

However i will reiterate, the application is very poor in what we expect for anyone to join our guild on any level, in terms of effort and content.

Regards and good luck on the apply.

Vejeta

You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

September 06, 2017, 04:59:04 pm
Reply #2

Offline sljoker

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 04:59:04 pm »
talent choice is same for single and aoe
Master of subtlety-increasing my dps after stealth
Nightstalker- increasing my dmg after stealth and shadowdance im using it to increase my death from above spell
cheat death/elusivness-cheat death can save me in some bad situations
pray on the weak
dark shadows-increasing my dmg in shadow dance so i can increase death from above spell
Death from above- main dmg dealer
opener stealth-prepot-shadowblades-shadowstrike into nightblade or even 1 more backstab but not mandatory-shadowdance-shadowstrike-symbols of death-shadowstrike-eviscerate-shadowstrike-vanish for 100% bcs of leggos-shadowstrike-deathfrom above by spamming shadowdance to empower it for full dmg
my rotation is keeping up nightblade for 15% dmg spaming backstab up to 5-6 cb  using eviscerate to dump also trying to fish every second eviscerate buff for death from above dmg and using symbols-death from above-1sec before landing spaming shadowdance for full dmg
AoE rotation- doing everything as single target but when i spam shuriken storm on adds i can empower my single target burst bcs each hit is 10% dmg stack up to 50% as rogue i cant do alot of aoe bcs my aoe is jsut about increasing single target, i usually spam shadowdance when i have alot of charges to do some aoe by spaming shuriken storm into eviscerate and using death form above for burst aoe
Now about guilds
i transfered from stormscale to kazzak on february
Mercyful fate-is balkan guild that i joined for maybe 1-2 days like social than i got opportunity to raid in psycho clan as healer, i left em bcs they use to lack a lot of ppl last 3-4 months and i wanted to raid somewhere else , i found cartel but htey disbanded guild bcs of same reason -lacking ppl and they dont want to show on progress runs so they took some socials to raid with em
also my english grammar is bad but i can understand english

September 06, 2017, 05:00:14 pm
Reply #3

Offline sljoker

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 05:00:14 pm »
also my name doesnt mean joker , it means sljoker something like drunk or somoene who likes to drink in serbia

September 06, 2017, 05:04:26 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 05:04:26 pm »
Okay,

A few spaces would make that read better or put into paragraphs. But not a biggy, maybe one of our more familiar to rogues can pop in and have a look at this for you, as im sure they will have there own questions if any.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

September 06, 2017, 05:09:24 pm
Reply #5

Offline sljoker

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 05:09:24 pm »
well sorry about that ill delete this app if i can and make new one if that is oke

September 06, 2017, 05:42:22 pm
Reply #6

Offline Mimfoe

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 05:42:22 pm »
No need to delete your app, just please go and edit/format your reply, so it's readable. I am on my phone, and I'm having a really hard time reading it.

What I did do, however, was take a look at your gear, and I noticed that some of your gems and enchants are lesser versions (150 mastery on 2nd ring, 100 mastery gem in a piece too), which is definitely something you want to fix!

I see you're running with gloves as your 2nd legendary, and that isn't a bad choice for most fights. Do you have any other legendaries?

"AoE rotation is spamming shuriken storm on adds to buff single target". This is somewhat true, but can you give me the number of targets that is required,  before the switch from backstabbing to shuriken storm.

Can you also give me a more detailed version of your opener / first 10-12 seconds of a fight?

Good luck!

/mim

September 06, 2017, 07:06:11 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 07:06:11 pm »
You can just add more posts and comment on it - applicants are not able to edit their apps or their responses.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

September 06, 2017, 09:13:13 pm
Reply #8

Offline sljoker

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 09:13:13 pm »
i made new one

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:30:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 0 Users