Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Winwake

September 10, 2017, 12:27:10 am
Read 3791 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Winwake
« on: September 10, 2017, 12:27:10 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Winwake
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Winwake/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

21 years old, working student from Sofia, Bulgaria. On my way to be networking engineer and aspiring Python/C++ programmer. Overall shy and more introvert-ish, but I speak when needed. :)

Class/Spec:

Main spec is Restoration, off-spec is Feral. I use Restoration as I prefer healing role due to finding it more fitting for myself and my style of play. Alternatively, I play Feral as tank is my second choice, being rather close to the healing role in my eyes.

I believe practice makes perfect and that while raiding it will truly be shown whether or not I know my class. As for stats, at the moment I am focusing on Intellect, then Haste and Mastery respectively, with a dash of Versatility where possible.
As for rotation, it doesn't vary all that much, but I do adapt where needed. I keep Efflorescence active all the time under the melee DPS, Lifebloom on the main tank with Regrowth Clearcasting procs on the off-tank and Rejuvenation on all members that take damage. If things go south, I usually use Essence of G'Hanir and Wild Growth if I have at least 5-6 Rejuvenations up or Tranquility if the RL deems necessary with Cenarion Ward on tanks to mitigate any excessive damage and Ironbark for further damage reduction. If I notice other healers running OOM, I use Innervate including on myself if needed.

Alts:

None

Professions:

Sadly, no. I went for Mining/Smithing primarily for the money, but haven't taken time to level those up.

Raiding Experience:

Primarily LFR as I never seemed to find guilds - EN, currently ToS without KJ (still trying though!), Gul'Dan, all of the dungeons including Mythic + Mythic 2. No NH experience however.

Previous Guilds:

I used to be in several Bulgarian guilds, that just disbanded primarily due to member inactivity.

Availability:

Monday through Friday post 01:00 PM due to my work shifts. Saturday and Sunday I am free as a bird. :)

Communication:

Yes, yes and yes. :) I do prefer Discord but if needed, I can use TS3

Computer / Connection:

I dare to say my PC is fairly decent, willing to reveal specs if needed :) No FPS issues. I'm on Fibre ISP (100 Mbps DS) and I haven't experienced any disconnections. No ping in Kazzak and no lag whatsoever.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI, Auto Seller, DBM, HealBot, Masque, Quartz, Skada, WeakAuras 2, World Quest Tracker. https://i.imgur.com/mLhLHkx.jpg

Willing to change certain Addons if the guild deems it necessary.

Other Games:

I used to play a lot of Dota 2 and League of Legends, however I can say this time has passed. I enjoy Diablo 3, Path of Exile and Overwatch and some other single-player games (Life is Strange, Dishonored 2, NieR:Automata, to name a few.)

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a serious, social guild that will help me develop as a person and WoW player, one that doesn't expect WoW to be my second work place but strive for improvement. I look for the endgame content as well as making a few friends.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A dedicated player, able to accept criticism and adapt fast to situations, a skilled healer that also loves what he does, person that is never late and sticks to his words.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Fingers crossed, I guess. :)

September 10, 2017, 02:38:27 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Winwake
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 02:38:27 pm »
Hello Winwake.

Pretty decent up for someone as new to WoW as yourself. Unfortunately, you lack the experience and gear we require for the weekend raid (we also have 4 healers).

However, if you'd like, i can offer you a social spot until you get some gear and experience, and maybe join our team at a later date?
Ba dun tss!

September 10, 2017, 02:59:38 pm
Reply #2

Offline Winwake

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 02:59:38 pm »
Hey there, thank you! :)

Why yes, I'd love a social spot as I'm starting to get a bit lonely. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to raid along with you guys soon enough. :)

My Bnet is TrafalgarLaw#22721

September 10, 2017, 06:36:32 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 06:36:32 pm »
Great! :)

Just poke an officer for guild invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:03:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users