Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 TOT Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - lorinan

September 27, 2017, 09:11:08 pm
Read 4266 times

Applicant

TOT Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - lorinan
« on: September 27, 2017, 09:11:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: lorinan
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/lorinan/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Name : Navid
Work : Civil engineering

Class/Spec:

i am playing as Arms. because it better than Fury. but as i saw it seems Fury is gonna be better than Arms for next patch. and i think i have to work on Fury asap.
My main gear item level is 926 equipped and 933 bag. My main problem with my gears is my Legendaries. because i am new with warrior just re rolled from mage to warrior. and my played time with warrior is totally about 7 days and 14 hrs

well Arms warrior is totally about focusin on your clossus smash since your mastery is increasing your totall damage if you do the CS on procs.
so i would say the rotation for opening is pre pop up the potion (old war) charge - CS - Rend (recharge it at last 2 secs) - BC- Rav/BS- CS- Rend - MS - and using Smash as filler
for execute phase : its CS (when ever it procs) - Rend -2xExe - MS.
well i am kinda new with this class but i think my rotation is not that much bad.
about the stats :
haste 18~25 % , after soft capping the haste mastery is the main stat and got prio to any other stats.
then crit - and versa

Alts:

well my main character was a paladin for years (from woltk - skullcrusher realm) it was used to be retribution for all years but i was holy at legion. then i rerolled to mage (arcane - skullcrusher realm again). then i quit playing. when i came back i started to level a warrior in kazzak.
both my mage and paladins are 110.
Astoh - http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/skullcrusher/Astoh/
Refia - http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/skullcrusher/Refia/
i got some other alts that i played them in wod and mop they were monks : Dorje (healer monk) and Blandina (tank monk) cataclysm expansion, like priest (Rhea), warlock (glorsa)
and some at woltk expansion like druid (gaya) and a deathknight (seth)
but well the characters i got in Legion are paladin - mage and warrior

Professions:

its only Engineering that i skilled since i wanted to get jeeves and get rid of repair problems
the other one is mining but its not high

Raiding Experience:

my raiding experiance starts from Woltk (i played Retri Pally)
Naxx 10/25man fully cleared
OS 10/25man  fully cleared
Ulduar 10/25 full cleared
ToC 10hc with 45 attemps or so fully cleared and for 25 hc 4/5 full cleared
Malygos 10/25 cleared
onyxia 10/25 cleared
Halion 10/25 hc cleared
ICC : 10 hc cleared 25 hc was 11/12 only LK left
Cataclysm : i was guild master in skullcrusher realm and my guild name was Erra and i playyed retri pally again and got some dps logs (top 50 ret paladins for those days)
BwL: 5/6 hc
BoT : 3/4 hc - i didnt count the optional boss
ToFW : 2/2 hc
FL : 6/7 hc
DS : 5/8 hc (i quit plying after killing 5th)
Mist of pandaria : got my own guild again, i rebuild Erra in kazzak, i playyed a brewmaster monk
MsV: 6/6 hc cleared
HoF : 6/6 hc cleared
Toes : 3/4 hc cleared
ToT : 6/12 hc cleared ( i quit playing again)
WOD expansion :
HM : 6/7 mythic and stopped playing again xD (MW monk and i got some hps logs those days)
Legion :
EN : 7/7 M (holy Paladin)
TOV : 2/3 M ( Holy Paladin)
NH : 8/10 (my guild did all of the bosses but i couldnt manage my time to raid with them anymore) (arcane mage)
TOS : 9/9 hc Arms warrior

Previous Guilds:

my first guild was infected - skullcrusher (disbanded) - raider
Cornucopia - dunemaul (disbanded) - officer
Erra - skullcrusher (i quit playing and i was GM in that guild and at some points our guild was in top 500 or top 1000 guild i dont remember it exactly)
and some few more guilds meanwhile until it reaches legion expansion and i was raiding with Outreach - al'akir realm i was raider there. and i didn't leave there i quit playing and my paladin and my mage are still in that guild but the rank is lowered to social/old member

Availability:

well i can be available anytime but i mostly prefer to raid once a week. i talked to tutan and he said u got a raid called tot raids. i think that style suits me more than other raids. because the only thing i prefer is just to see the contents and being in an mature players atmosphere.

Communication:

i use teamspeak 3 / discord - ventrillo ( but i think no1 uses ventrillo anymore)
yes i have microphone i can talk in english but i dont talk that much i am in silent mode :D

Computer / Connection:

processor : Intel i3 4150 @3.5Ghz
Ram : 8GB
system : windows 7 64bit operating system
Graphics : Geforce GTX 1050
my conncetion is fine maybe i get dc'ed once or twice a day

Addons/UI:

Bartender - WeakAura - omniCC - DBM - RClootcouncil - Skada - Recount _ Quartz -Coordinates - and some other fun addons like parrots or etc

Other Games:

League of Legends
FIFA
PES

Why Iron Edge?

mainly its because of my friend there (asprin) and the other reason is i talked to Tutan he said u got a ToT raid that suits my condition and i wanna to see the contents i am too much old for progress raids

What can I offer Iron Edge?

well i am a mature person i dont talk that much but i can be useful for guilds even for raids. because i am a loyal player and i am not looking for loots. and i can be available when the guild rly needs me in hard situations.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

first time i heard about this guild in dunemaul realm when i was raiding at that realm. then asprin joined you recently and he told me to come back and play again to see contents and i said ok and then i prefered to join this guild.

Last Words?

hmmm... i think i already said the needed things about myself. and nothing special left

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:42:20 am by Gaeios(Graxlos) »

September 27, 2017, 09:28:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline Lorinan

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - lorinan
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 09:28:50 pm »
i cannot edit my apply but consider it as a ToT raider. since i didnt find any application template for tot raiders

September 28, 2017, 08:42:02 am
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:42:02 am »
Hi Lorinan

Just so you know a bit more. We are currently just farming TOS heroic, since we are too few and too casual to ever do mythic raids. So it will just be farm raids and maybe a small break before the next raid is released in november.

We raid wednesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 and we organize the raid via a whatsapp group.

Bears like alts!

September 28, 2017, 08:43:06 am
Reply #3

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 08:43:06 am »
Nice app.
We could use someone to teacher our warriors how to play, do you feel up to the task? :D

September 28, 2017, 02:01:24 pm
Reply #4

Offline Lorinan

• Vendor Trash

Re: TOT Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - lorinan
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 02:01:24 pm »
Hi Lorinan

Just so you know a bit more. We are currently just farming TOS heroic, since we are too few and too casual to ever do mythic raids. So it will just be farm raids and maybe a small break before the next raid is released in november.

We raid wednesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 and we organize the raid via a whatsapp group.
Hi gaeios,
thats fine by me.
Nice app.
We could use someone to teacher our warriors how to play, do you feel up to the task? :D
Hi Yoica,
thanks for the veneration <3 i am at ur service :D :D

September 30, 2017, 03:36:30 pm
Reply #5

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

Re: TOT Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - lorinan
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 03:36:30 pm »
Hey Lorinan,

All sounds good to me here.

Come join the rest of us old farts and complain about how the music today isn't as good as in the 90s

Wellcome to the Too Old to Raid team :)

Whisper me or Gaeios for an invite
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:07:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

83 Guests, 0 Users