Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Hadassá

October 01, 2017, 03:29:31 pm
Read 3441 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Hadassá
« on: October 01, 2017, 03:29:31 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Hadassá
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Hadass%C3%A1/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

I did get the feedback you did miss allot of information in the application and i did get the feedback on discord that i can reapply.

So my name is Hadassa, i’m 30 years old female and living in The Netherlands. I work as a Counselor, mainly with children who don’t live home anymore. Because of family circumstances. I do some volunteer work with people who are mental/psychic disabled and organize board game events. Also enjoy reading a good fantasy book and i have a little lovebird.

I enjoy cooking, party's and play online games.

Class/Spec:

I did always play Priest Disco/Holy in PvE and PvP.  And did heal a little bid on my Druid. But back in Cata i was also playing on a warlock and did enjoy affliction lock allot.  So i’m not sure what spec my warlock is gonna be.

If i enjoy the server + guild i will bring my Priest (Disc/Holy) over. So for now i want to learn warlock again and get some dot’s out ;).  When my char is 110 i will use icy veins for information. .

Alts:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/hadass%C3%A1
Hadassa 110- Ally Sylvanas - Disc/Holy  - Ench/Tailoring

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/fawna
Fawna  100 - Ally Maelstrom - Restro - Herb/Alch

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/sangh%C3%A1
Sangha 100 - Ally Silvermoon - Frost  

Professions:

Herb en Alch. Because i enjoy pickup flowers and get some money out of it.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

In Vannila/WOTLK i did raid 4 times in the week mainly 25 man raid groups. I was just a healer, with a really bad laptop so i never saw when there was stuff cast on the ground haha. So i did follow my other healers to make sure i was safe.

In WOTLK/CATA i did start PvPing and i did love it! I did start up a social / PvP guild and had a great time. We had Guildmeeting IRL and we where running 3 RBG groups in the end and we had PvP teaching events. Beside that we did enjoy playing arena's for fun and did do some world PvP - killing ally's was always good =D

So then on a day i did start play WoW in WOD - i logg in and did walk in STW and someone was waving to me, it as a old member from my pvp guild and he did ask me to make a guild agian.. So i end up with a PvE guild where we did some casual raiding with. I was GM and did raidlead with my friend.

Previous Guilds:

Licentia Proeliator Hardcore/PvE
WOTLK, 25 man raid group, healer. Guild disband it.

Deleo Hostem Social/PvP
WOTLK/CATA - Guild Leader and RBG leader. We had 3 rbg’s group but at the end everyone was moving to ally because horde was lacking players.

Deleo Hostem Social/PvE
WOD - Guild Leader and Raid leader. Social/Casual raid group with some old members from Deleo Hostem (pvp). I did step down to focus on my university study (last year).  

Availability:

My work schedule is different every week. I work morning, day and nightshifts.

Communication:

I have a microphone, Teamspeak and I speak english well enough.

Computer / Connection:

i5-7600k, 3.80GHZ, SSD. I don't have any connection issues or lag when i play WoW. And i can see stuff on the floor now ;) I'm planning to buy a new grapic card, but for now im pretty okay.

Addons/UI:

Bartender4
Skada
Titan Panel
Vuhdo (Healing)
WIM
WQT
DBM

Other Games:

Arma 3, Tabletop Simulator & League of Legend

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a active & social guild to enjoy playing WoW with. Would be nice to farm some dun, raids or just do some fun events with the guild.  You guys look active and is really lovely to see that people enjoy comming to the guild meeting. Makes me feel that the guild is pretty connect and social and that what im looking for.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A relaxed friendly player, who might join social raid group if my gear is alright and the raidleader will have me.  If you guys need help with anything, I’m pretty organized and bring a little PvP and PvE experience with me.  

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow progress

Last Words?

So this is my second application because i was not sure how much personal information you guys pref. So i did check out:  

http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=8655.msg148694;topicseen#new

http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=8650.msg148636;topicseen#new

So if you miss something, please ask me. I'm happy to chat/speak on discord to clear things up. Also i'm pretty positive/relax person and apply 2 times means for me that i'm really motivated to join you guys. I want to say sorry if my last apply did make the feeling that i was lazy. I have hard time to write english, my vocal english is so much better.

Merci for reading the application!
Have a lovely day!

October 02, 2017, 01:47:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Narco

• Officer

Re: Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Hadassá
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 01:47:14 pm »
Hello there Hadassá,
A great improvement over your previous application so I'd like to welcome you to the guild! You can whisper any officer in-game for an invite.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:58:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 5 Users
Naasty, Setavai, Rash, Lethys, Liquidroom