Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Böuncy

November 17, 2017, 01:31:57 am
Read 4023 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Böuncy
« on: November 17, 2017, 01:31:57 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Böuncy
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/B%C3%B6uncy/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Kosta Radovanovic, 19 years old, I'm coming from Bosnia&Herzegovina, currently living, studying and working in Vienna, degree International Business Administration. My main hobby always used to be gaming, but I really enjoy other things like sport, books, movies, hanging out with friends etc.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is fire and I've been playing it through the whole expansion because I'm really enjoying it in Legion, even though it had some ups and downs. I prefer to play fire because legendary bracers and legendary belt are making rotation and playstyle really interesting. My offspec is frost, I got concordance on it but I'm rarely playing it.
My ilvl is 943 as fire and 941 as frost(offspec)

In Legion stats changed from raid to raid. At the moment(ToS) mastery showed up as the best stat for fire mage, also it's great for m+ and aoe fights because ignite is doing some crazy numbers with high % of mastery. Fire mages always used to be high with crit, but at the moment I'm trying to reduce it and increase mastery and haste right afterwards. But at the end crit stays always the highest stat, no matter what gear do we have.

Alts:

I got warrior as alt, but I haven't been playing him for the last couple of months, because I wanted to focus fully on my main. Also I'm not really big fan of split runs etc. I prefer to focus on 1 class only and to play alt 4 fun in some casual normal or heroic runs.

Professions:

My professions are Alchemy and JC. Got all important Legion recepies.

Raiding Experience:

I started with serious raiding in Cataclysm. Before that I was more of a casual player. Every raid that I played I played it on highest level (mythic or heroic back in the days). But it was usually only first 2 raid of expansion, because cs:go used to be my main game(played 4 years for national team of B&H and on professional level) so I always had to quit WoW at some point of expansion due to team obligations in cs:go or certain competition/tournament that we prepared to. But I quit cs:go last year and since then I'm fully focused on WoW. I got 13.3k achievement points, also Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor, Imperator's Fall(while it was the highest achie back then), Cutting Edge: Xavius and Helya, 7/9m in ToS while my current guild stopped raiding more than a month ago.

Previous Guilds:

Most important guilds for me that I was in are LoEG Pro(Dunemaul) and Profanities(my current guild)
It's not that I wanted to leave any of guilds that I played in, what happened is just that guild fell apart or we stopped raiding like with my current guild so I had to find a new one.

Availability:

I can play always in the evening. I got 3 exams next week, first one on 22.11. and 2nd and 3rd on 24.11. After that I don't have any exams till beginning of February. Also as a student I only do season jobs. This winter I work as a snow cleaner, but it's always during night for example we start at 2am, so it wouldn't affect my raid attendance. Because of that job I'm unable to go home during holidays, so most likely I'll spend my holidays on Wow :D.

Communication:

I speak 3 languages: English, Serbian and German and I'm fluent in all 3 of them. I have ts3 and I consider myself as a really good listener. I have microphone and I can use it. During raids I prefer only to talk when it's important, I'm not that kind of a person that's always saying something on ts3 that has nothing to do with current boss/progression.

Computer / Connection:

I have a pretty good computer and I don't have fps problems. My internet connection is 60/80mbit and ping is really low. I don't lag and I don't get disconnected. If it happens it's usually because of the server and not my internet connection ( for example when the new raid is live)

Addons/UI:

Addons: DBM, WA, Skada, RCLootCouncil, Quartz, Exorsus Raid Tools, Dominos, Coldown count; ( also Bagnon, Auctionator, ChatCopy, SayAnnouncer)

https://gyazo.com/ad78c02d9145c87432acb40cec340970 (UI)

Other Games:

Used to play CS:GO on semi-professional/professional level, but now I play it only few times a month just for fun.

https://www.hltv.org/stats/teams/5109/Bosnia%20%26%20Herzegovina

I got all maps played in all cs:go national competitions (2 times Eu-Championship, 2 times World Championship) :D

Why Iron Edge?

Iron Edge is 6th best 2 days raiding guild on Kazzak atm and I know that they can push their ranks even more because it's always been a group of really skilled players. Also when I was younger(wotlk) it was the best guild on Dunemaul at I always dreamed about joining their ranks. But back then Iron Edge was super-hardcore and I feel that back that I was a bit too young and not experienced enough to play on such a level.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you a good player that prefers teamwork and executing of tactics over personal dps and rankings. Also I think I know my class really good, since I started playing it WoW. I'm really friendly and kind, also I think that I can come with good advices because I always watch tactics before boss progression and talk with friends that are also progressing that boss or they've already killed it.
Also I guarantee you high attendance(more than 90%). It could happen that I'm not able to raid during exam week, because irl is always priority, but I would always inform raid leader/officers few weeks before that.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard for Iron Edge more then 8 years ago, probably because it was the best guild on my server at that time. :)

Last Words?

I'm really looking forward to join your ranks and hopefully help u with further progression. Also I'm always opened for conversation on ts3 or in game.

Battle.net id - Bouncy#2957

November 17, 2017, 02:35:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Böuncy
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 02:35:03 pm »
Hi Bouncy,

Can you link recent logs please?

T

November 17, 2017, 10:28:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 10:28:42 pm »
Hi Bouncy!

Always nice to see someone who remembers us from our Dunemaul days. I like your application too!

What brought you to Kazzak?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

November 17, 2017, 11:22:48 pm
Reply #3

Offline Ploppers

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 11:22:48 pm »
I've played with this guy. Use to do a lot of M+ with him. Hes a nice guy and a very competent player.

November 17, 2017, 11:39:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Bouncy

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 11:39:52 pm »
@Rashkebab Thanks :D Well the server died, most of the guilds migrated and in order to make good progression and recruit new good players my guild had to migrate aswell, so we migrated to Kazzak, so since Cata I've been playing on Kazzak.

@Ploppers hey man, how's going? U still in contact with Ping? :D We had such a nice times pushing those m+, btw. Minjon is coming to Vienna next week, so we gonna meet :D

November 17, 2017, 11:55:13 pm
Reply #5

Offline Bouncy

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 11:55:13 pm »
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/b%C3%B6uncy

Well we went on "break" 3-4 weeks ago, and before that, we were usually extending in order to progress Mistress and Maiden after we killed Mistress (Also Avatar but we didn't kill him before we fell apart). So I don't consider my current logs relevant because they used to be much better 2 months ago(epic and legendary), because I didn't have much chance in last 2 months or so to push my logs.
Also I got my legendary bracers (bis legendary) after we stopped raiding and they are really huge difference maker, so I think that I'm going really strong in Antorus.

Also here are direct logs from our last mythic kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qAr4dV3GgFNjtTHb#fight=7 - Mistress kill

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YNC4q6K3MXaWjAdr#fight=10 - Maiden kill

some Avatar progression:
phase 1:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qXwakJZg2mAfc4PY#fight=15
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qXwakJZg2mAfc4PY#fight=20

phase 2:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qXwakJZg2mAfc4PY#fight=24
We progressed both phases a lot, but sadly we missed few more raiding days to kill him and before that we fell apart.

November 18, 2017, 12:05:13 am
Reply #6

Offline Bouncy

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 12:05:13 am »
Also sorry for replaying this late, had really busy day at university

November 19, 2017, 12:50:21 pm
Reply #7

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 12:50:21 pm »
Hiyo Bouncy!

Sorry for the late reply. I like your application, and I have been hearing good things about you from people in the guild. I would like to see how you do in our raid. You can poke me or any other officer ingame  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

November 19, 2017, 04:53:15 pm
Reply #8

Offline Bouncy

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 04:53:15 pm »
Thanks!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:24:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 0 Users