Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Cybervoid

November 19, 2017, 07:57:53 pm
Read 3219 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Cybervoid
« on: November 19, 2017, 07:57:53 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Cybervoid
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Cybervoid/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Bobby, 23, from Bulgaria and I'm a web developer.

Class/Spec:

My main spec in shadow. I can play both holy or disc if needed as os. As shadow I have 933ilvl equiped with all bis legendaries except the belt. Since disc uses the same stats as shadow my gear is the same except trinkets/legs ofc.

Stat priority(top-bottom):

Intellect;
Haste;
Critical Strike;
Mastery;
Versatility.

For shadow priests stats are a bit more complicated that just following a simple stat priority list. For best results is better to sim your  character. That being said  we sould try to keep our stats in certain ranges.

With belt, sephuz's and t20 4 set you should try to keep haste in between 11 - 13k and crit double the mastery and vers.

In general you should aim for at least 10k haste.

Rotatiin:

Out of VF:

Cast MB
Keep up both of your DoTs
Use filler

In VF:

Once in voidform, assuming that everything is up, we follow a certain order of when to use our cooldowns.
Use VoiT
with t20 4set, use Bender at 30 stacks else at around 20 -25 stacks
follow your out of VF rotation.

Alts:

I've got quite a lot of 110 alts but currenlty relevant is my prot paladin 935 with bis legendaries and 75 lvl artifact.

Professions:

Got alch/herb for the extra flask time and the alch trinket.

Raiding Experience:

I can come up with quite a big list of my prev experience if needed but I will keep it short by sayng that I'm raiding since vanilla and I have cleared almost all raids with few exceptions here and there because of breaks from the game.

Legion:
Tier 1(top 10 on Realm)
EN Mythic Cleared
ToV Mythic Cleared
The Nighthold Mythic: 5/10
ToS HC: 9/9

Over the years I've play most of the roles and classes mainly DPS though. In Legion I started as a Demon Hunter but since I had to take a break from the game for irl reasons now when I'm back i decided to reroll since I was lacking gear anyway and 7.3 left like a good time to reroll.

Previous Guilds:

At the start of Legion I started playing with "SSC CREW" which disbanded and I moved to Xeon with wich I raided during Tier 1. I'm still a member of  the guild but since I'm inactive member and because I'm looking for more casual guild in terms of time invested raiding I decided to search for a new guild so here I'm.

Availability:

I'm playing mainly during the evenings because of work/school. I'm ok with the raiding times of the guild and I can manage 100% attendance. I don't have planed any holidays except for Christmas but I guess most of us are the same.

Communication:

I'd say that my English is ok and yes, I can use TS/Discord etc. Got a working mic.

Computer / Connection:

No connection issues
Speed test: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6807897566

I've got an Alienware 17 laptop (2016 model) and an highend Desktop so no any fps problems.
Can list more specs if needed.

Addons/UI:

BigWigs
ElvUI
WeakAuras2
Exorsus Raid tools
Auto log
Details

Most of the addons are self explainatory so I wont be explaining them.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/jdFeV

Other Games:

Other than WoW I play: D3, HoTs, Dota2, Tera, Overwatch.

Why Iron Edge?

As I said above I'm looking for a new stable and toxic free guild that doesnt require that much time invested in the game but still tries to play at top level and clear Mythic raids.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I consider myself as a competetive player always trying to give the best of myself. I can understand that my current ilvl and experience is a bit behinde but considering my previous exp I think that I can be a good addition to you roster if given the chance.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress

Last Words?

Nothing that comes to my head. Would be happy to answer any questions or discuss my applycation  on TS/Discord.

November 19, 2017, 08:08:27 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cybervoid

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Cybervoid
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 08:08:27 pm »
Since there was no requirement for logs I havent posted any. Also atm I'm doing just pug raids so I dont think that any logs will be relevant.
 I know that I'm applying as a sp but I can link logs of my DH during Tier 1 if needed to get an Idea of my performance as a player in general. I have multi class/roles exp over the years  and I've always been one of the top players in all of the guild I've been.

November 20, 2017, 10:42:08 am
Reply #2

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 10:42:08 am »
Hi Cybervoid,

Logs would be great. Please post current long for your shadowpriest at current mythic levels.  Logs for your DH would be great if you were applying on your DH, but for your SP it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Please clarify your mythic experience.

Also please clarify your computer specs, from your screenshot it looks like you are playing on a machine from 20 years ago.  A current screenshot of your combat UI with you in raid combat would be best.

Cheers,

Tutan

November 20, 2017, 03:40:00 pm
Reply #3

Offline Cybervoid

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 03:40:00 pm »
Hi Tutan,

I guess that imgur is lowering the quality of the image because this is definitely not what it looks like. I took a new one in LFR and uploaded it on imgbb.

img url: https://ibb.co/dRqxCm

System Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980
RAM: 16GB
Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB + 1TB HDD

As I said above in my application I haven't got any exp in ToS mythic since I had to take a break from the game during mid Nightold progression.

Currently I don't have any logs of my sp since I'm doing only ToS HC with  pugs but I can try and take some even though pugs are not the best environment for logging in my opinion.

November 22, 2017, 08:23:09 pm
Reply #4

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 08:23:09 pm »
Hiyo Cybervoid,

I am sorry to have taken this long to get back to you. Thank you for your interest in Iron Edge, I have been hearing from some guild members that you were actively seeking a conversation with officers of the guild after you first applied, unfortunately I was unavailable at the time.

As a guild we are currently progressing on Mythic Kil'Jaeden and I am a little hesitant in accepting trials to the raid who currently have not been raiding ToS Mythic so far. I will because of this have to decline your application, but I do wish you the best of luck finding a guild  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:49:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 1 User
Vejeta