Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Xair (XR)

November 28, 2017, 08:12:22 am
Read 4205 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Xair (XR)
« on: November 28, 2017, 08:12:22 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Xair
Server: TarrenMill
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/TarrenMill/Xair/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello! I'm a 26yo Music Producer from Rome, Italy.

Class/Spec:

My main spec at the moment is fire, but Frost is ready to go. I'll be working on arcane too as soon as possible. My gear as Fire is 928 72 traits, Frost is 932 70 traits, Arcane needs some work.

I've been maining mage since vanilla, with 300+ days /played on three characters. As fire my priority stats are a bit odd, I sim myself every single upgrade in order to keep adding the best for my needs. I swap rings/talents or even specs to increase Single Target or AoE output. Usually I use fire for high movement single target and heavy cleave fights with a lot of adds and frost for static single target and two target cleave.

Alts:

I have every other class at 110 but I'd rather not play anything else than mage. I've been forced by my last guild to jump between characters in order to keep the team alive but it was just too much (this is also the reason why my mage is so behind, I've been forced again a week ago to go back on it). Anyways:

940ish Fury/Arms Warrior (Played in Mythic ToS progress)
935 sPriest
932 Feral/Balance Druid

If an alt run happens and my main is saved I'm considering moving my Elemental shaman too, the only class/spec I feel like playing besides mage.

Professions:

I'm running Alchemy/Enchanting on most of my characters. I don't really care that much about professions at the moment, as long as I can get potions and enchants for free I'm fine.

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding since Vanilla. During Wotlk I was pushing EU ladders on Nordrassil - EU (got several top 100 kills from ICC to RS).

In the current expantion I've cleared Mythic EN (CE) with my old guild. After our Xavius kill they decided to quit, leaving me without a guild on a server that really isn't helping guildless players. I took a break from Mythic NH after a week or two, joining back for Mythic ToS. With the current guild I've cleared 6/9M, but as Always I aim for Cutting Edge with only 2 days of raiding.

Previous Guilds:

In legion I joined a guild that disbanded after M Xavius, and after that I didn't join any "stable" team. Tarren Mill nowadays is mostly about forming a Group, raiding one month and disbanding, and this is the reason why I'm looking for a transfer. I'm looking for a solid team that won't disband that easy.

Availability:

Working in my own studio gives me a lot of availability. If I'm not busy working I can log during the day, and I can keep 100% raid attendance. For the upcoming holidays I should be able to attend the raids but I might not be online that much during the day (I'm moving in with my girlfriend and we have quite a lot to do)

Communication:

My english is decent, I can use both TS and Discord without problems, I have a professional Mic and I know when to shut up. Actually I don't talk that much at all during raid nights, besides combat comunication.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is running the game at ultra with 100+ fps. My internet connection gives me a stable 30 ms without surprises, and in the last 5 years I've never had disconnections.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/LozB4

This is my current UI with everything up. Most of the stuff you see pops up when needed and overall it's very clear and close to the character. I've been working on the perfect interface for me since pre-Legion.
I also use a Razer Naga to help me out with bindings and oPie for out of combat stuff so everything is hidden and non-clickable, not even profession tables and other things.

I have no problems downloading and using addons needed for raiding.

Other Games:

I've been two years challenger in LoL (s3-s4) and I've been working as LoL coach before getting 100% back to WoW.

Why Iron Edge?

I've seen the posts on Kazzak's forums and you look like a solid guild with a stable progress, exactly the guild I'm looking for.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I learn fast from my mistakes, I'm really dedicated to the team and I know how to be the perfect raider. I can guarantee you I'll be the best I can in every aspect if you let me focus on my mage.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Kazzak Forums.

Last Words?

Thanks for the time! Feel free to contact me if you want to talk (xair#2307).

November 28, 2017, 01:24:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Xair (XR)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 01:24:08 pm »
Hiya pal,

Can you link recent logs please!

T

November 30, 2017, 08:46:00 am
Reply #2

Offline Xair

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 08:46:00 am »
Hello!

Sorry for the super late reply. I'll link you logs for normal and the first half of heroic Antorus, it's from Yesterday so it's up to date:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dVjv4qCgRBMJn1Qk

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vntBaXdZY14y26Ah

My output isn't the best but for my current gear I feel positive about it (I still lack a bit of mastery)

Tonight I'll probably update it with the last part of Antorus.

p.s. I'm currently raiding with this team as "Social Raider" I guess, but I'm not applying to any other guild and I'm not part of any other proper team at the moment.

December 01, 2017, 06:49:34 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xair

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 06:49:34 pm »
Hello again!

Due to some severe server lag my new logs are a bit messed up. Anyways, I'm standing at 9/11HC with Fire @ 938 - 74 traits and currently working on improving Frost.

December 01, 2017, 09:59:53 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 09:59:53 pm »
Hi Xair,

I'll speak to our ranged officer to see how he feels about taking in another mage. We've recently taken on a new trial so it's getting a little busy.

Stand by!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

December 02, 2017, 08:28:49 am
Reply #5

Offline Xair

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 08:28:49 am »
Thanks! I'll be waiting. I don't fear a bit of "competition" with other trials but for my personal experience it's something unhealthy for a team so..take your time :)

If you want some fast feedback from me just add me on Bnet, I have it always with me.

Cheers!

December 05, 2017, 12:45:48 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 12:45:48 pm »
Hi Xair,

It's going to be a bit difficult for us to fit in another mage on our current roster. I could offer you a social spot and you'd be able to join the raid at a later time. But if you're looking to raid right now, I wouldn't recommend it.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:20:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 0 Users