Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Rhaelgar

December 05, 2017, 07:21:08 pm
Read 4049 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Rhaelgar
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:21:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Rhaelgar
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Rhaelgar/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hey there. My name's Andrew and I'm from Gdańsk in Poland. I'm 21 years old and currently I'm working as bartender and studying law.

Class/Spec:

Affliction overall is my preferable spec but I don't have a problem with switching to Destro/Demo. Why Affli ? I just fell in love with it, Single target seems easy but it requires planning ahead and on Multi Target maintaining and applying dots is challenging. I'm playing Affliction since NH release and from that time it's my main spec. Atm my Ilvl is 938 due to 865 Arcano -.- ( it's still better than 930 tides for example ).

Mastery>=Haste>Crit>Versa. Mastery for UA/Agony/Corruption dmg, Haste for spell casting/faster UA ticking, Crit for well... Dot Crits and Versa for dmg overall. Currently I'm trying to get more Mastery cus my ST gear got slightly lower amount than I should have.About rotation it's: Prepot ( PP ) 1 sec prior to pull -> Agony -> Corruption -> 2x Unstable Affliction -> Reap Souls -> Soul Harvest -> Sentinel Medalion -> Drain till UA's end -> Reapply Dots -> 2xUA's -> Drain. Everything after that depends on how many Souls/Shards I have and what boss mechanic will occure.

Alts:

I got 9 other alts that are ~935 ilvl. 10th is SPriest which I'm currently gearing. They're capable of raiding HC and with a little bit of gearing, Mythic. My alts are (Ilvl, from the highest). V/H DH, Blood DK, Sub Rogue, Guardian Druid, WW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Pala, Arms Warrior and BM/MM Hunter.

Professions:

I got maxed Alchemy, JC and Cooking to be self-sufficient in raids. Other proffesions I got on my alts so I'm pretty much self-sufficient in terms of gems, enchants, tomes etc. Although I'm considering swaping JC for Eng just for cools stuff like nitro, bank, mails etc.

Raiding Experience:

Protection Paladin during Cata, cleared 1st and 2nd tier. Fury Warrior during MoP, cleared 2nd and 3rd tier. Protection Warrior during WoD, cleared 1st tier. I started raiding more seriously in Legion. Since I came back close to NH release I lvl up my warlock and after that I cleared NH on N/HC, switched guilds and cleared 7 in M. After ToS release I did N/HC and in Mythic I had 6 confirmed killed and tons of progress on Maiden, Avatar and KJ. I could say that since Legion my level of raiding is semi -hardcore.

Previous Guilds:

Tenshi no Ramen, Evolved, Illirium, Law. All of them fell apart and I just moved on. I left my last guild, Order of Sargeras due to familly issues and lack of time because of it.

Availability:

Since I got student status and I'm working as bartender my work time is flexible, I can choose when I work and I'm studying during weekends so it won't collide with raid time.

Communication:

Yes in all 3 questions.

Computer / Connection:

I got around 45 fps in raid environment. My connection is stable and it's very unlikely that I could have DC.

Addons/UI:

Angry Assignements, Big Wigs, Details, RCLootCouncil, Talent Set Manager and WA2. AA to see for I'm assigned for, RC so RL can distribute loot. Details because if pref it over Skada and Recount. Big Wigs for boss mechanics. TSM because talents and itemization are different for pretty much every single boss. WA2 so I can monitor my own dots, cooldowns etc.
Here's my UI in raid environment: https://imgur.com/a/RAGD1

Other Games:

League of Legens, HoTS and Overwatch from time to time. If there's a new game that's being released and it got my attention before then I'll buy and play it.

Why Iron Edge?

Your raid days and hours are great for me. You're guild with history and I'm sick of switching guild due to disbanding. You seems like a strong guild that will endure wipefests. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer nearly perfect attendence, progressing with you ( defeats are necesarry in order to achiev victory ), highest dps I can provide, great summoning wardrobes and even better health cookies.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Recruitement page on wowprogress.

Last Words?

My Artifact level and Trinket might be a little bit outdated but sleek ATBT run with sweet Aman'Thul at the end will cover that.

December 06, 2017, 04:56:12 pm
Reply #1

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Rhaelgar
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 04:56:12 pm »
Hi mate,

Can you link recent logs please.

Ta!

December 06, 2017, 07:50:23 pm
Reply #2

Offline rhaelgar

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 07:50:23 pm »
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21944406

Got pretty much nothing from ATBT :/ Didn't have time and patience to pug it.

December 06, 2017, 10:41:08 pm
Reply #3

Offline Alzaroth

• Guild Member

• There is no darkness without light

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 10:41:08 pm »
Is your starting rotation fixed, even if you get capped on shards? do you still only cast 2 no matter what? Also id like to get some insight on how you use your reaps, what do you do if you are starved on souls? How does that affect your drain soul cycles? Other than that, nice application, and you have my vote. And of course the most important question, whats your favourite meme?

December 07, 2017, 07:07:58 pm
Reply #4

Offline rhaelgar

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:07:58 pm »
It's not fixed. When I got capped on souls I immidiately use UAs till i got 3 shards or 5 stacks( depends on luck). I use more than 2 in burst windows like Soul Harvest, BL, potion or during last few % when I go fully retarded with dmg due to DE (most of the time I try to finish the fight with 0 shards, last few seconds on Agony, Corruption, Potion and SH).  When I don't have any Reaps (had that problem on Sisters) I just wait till I got 4 or 5 and then I'm using it. Pretty much I just try to maintain my current dmg and not getting capped on shards till I can do several drain cycles during Reap. In general I don't get starved on souls, cus after 2 or 3 resets I know fight and I divide it into 3 phases. 1st one is opener when I can go wild with all the buffs (more than 2 UAs, frequent Reap usage). After it's over there's 2nd phase in which I maintain my dmg and stack Reaps till 3rd phase. It starts 1-1,5 min before the end of the fight and thanks to stacking Reaps ealier I don't have to worry it will fall off and I can focus on dealing as much dmg as I can. Thanks to splitting fights into these 3 phases I pretty much have everything planned ahead.

December 07, 2017, 07:31:51 pm
Reply #5

Offline Alzaroth

• Guild Member

• There is no darkness without light

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 07:31:51 pm »
good lad. 5/7

December 09, 2017, 11:51:17 pm
Reply #6

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 11:51:17 pm »
Hiyo Rhaelgar,

Sorry for the long response time. I really like your application and I would love to give you a chance to trial for our raid and see how you perform. You can whisper me or any other officer ingame  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

December 10, 2017, 12:11:08 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 12:11:08 pm »
Hi Rhaelgar, welcome!

Please read this post before you join our raid next week!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:58:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users