Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Valadin

February 12, 2018, 01:50:06 pm
Read 3160 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Valadin
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:50:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Valadin
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Valadin/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hey, I'm Josh, 22, live in the south of England (Eastleigh) and currently on my final year of university studying Computing. I live with my girlfriend so as expected I have to 'spend time with her' (She doesn't understand the wow commitment). Apart from that I'm blind without my glasses and a beautiful blonde bombshell.

Class/Spec:

I mainly play Retribution as I find it very fun once you get enough Haste to make up for the downtime you occasionally run into. And I really love the holy warrior type of thing. pruged by the lihgt and shit.

Alts:

I have a 110 rogue sitting around 860 iLvl who I haven't logged into for a long while. I also have all my other classes on Alliance side, mostly 110 apart from DH and Druid and most sitting around 900 iLvl.

Professions:

Uh I've never actually looked into professions outside of mining and herblore, should probably do that!

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I raided at the start of Legion with a group of friends, we managed to clear heroic EM and normal ToV before the guild disbanded due to people getting bored and the CLASSIC guild drama. Since then I've played on and off and never really been in a proper raid setting since. However once I've finished university and can possible find the time I'd love to eventually get back into it.

In terms of other games I've raided in SWTOR (Normal and Hard mode), reached valor level 60 in PvP which takes a little bit of time, got the manhunter achievement for those who know what it is. Also raided in GW2 when they were first made available, my guild cleared the first wing. Have also raided in Destiny 2, cleared both the normal and prestige version of the first raid as well as normal version of the raid lair.

Previous Guilds:

Best Guild EU which was my guild on Frostmane, haven't left as such, still have my alts in there. The guild is dead right now and only a few of the original group still play. However I believe we are all looking to transfer over to horde side on Kazzak hence why I got here early!

Availability:

I'm usually free during the day depending on if I go into Uni or not, weekends however are a bit iffy as I work Fri/Sat/Sun evening.

Communication:

I live in England so luckily speaking English isn't an issue for me. Not used TS3 in a LONG while but happy to download it if you guys still use that. I mainly use Discord nowadays however. And yes I have a microphone and speak when I can :)

Computer / Connection:

My PC is average, runs WoW perfectly fine, usually sit around 50FPS in raids. My connection is a bit iffy sometimes, doesn't cause disconnections just have the occasional bit of packet loss where I'm on wireless and sadly can't setup a wired connection due to living circumstances.

Addons/UI:

I use ElvUI, Weakauras, DBM and Details for raiding and M+. I like the sleek look of ElvUI and use WA to show my buffs and enemy debuffs that I've given them (Judgement for example). And I use details over Skada and Recount as I like the customization available.

And here's how my UI looks: https://i.imgur.com/r01PS09.jpg

Other Games:

Not many other games at the moment, play Destiny 2 every now and again.

Why Iron Edge?

You guys seem cool and I like the guild name. I'd really like to be a part of a neat community again and hopefully be able to raid at some point :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm incredibly sexy, I'm a decentish player, you can always count on me to offer some banter, my girlfriend occasionally says hello on voice chat and is always very impressed at my gaming achievements (I wish). Oh and I'm a pretty good cook if you guys ever want your own personal chef.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoW Forums

Last Words?

Uh, yes.

February 12, 2018, 06:39:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

Re: Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Valadin
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 06:39:07 pm »
So were you born a scummer or just live there?
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

February 13, 2018, 10:15:30 am
Reply #2

Offline Vallun

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 10:15:30 am »
Southern born and bred, sorry to disappoint <3

February 13, 2018, 06:42:51 pm
Reply #3

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 06:42:51 pm »
Play up Pompey.
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

February 14, 2018, 01:34:09 am
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 01:34:09 am »
You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:31:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

64 Guests, 3 Users
Chelly, Cnackaa, Deodu