Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Metak

February 25, 2018, 05:41:49 pm
Read 3022 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Metak
« on: February 25, 2018, 05:41:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Metak
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Metak/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Re-applying since I rushed my last application.

Zoran, 27, Serbia, self-employed. Studied sales, volunteer firefighter, last job was excavating an medieval archaeological dig site.

Class/Spec:

Arms/Fury
Prefer playing arms as I'm more comfortable with it, also used to PvP occasionally since MoP and I know the spec better. Still need some time to master Fury, I didn't commit to it as much, because I found arms much more enjoyable to play.

I've mained windwalker in PvE since MoP, recently rerolled to warrior fully and to be honest, I don't think I've mastered all the aspects of the class yet, but I should be good enough.
Currently my stat weights are mastery>=haste>versa>crit>str, though I'll pick mastery over haste for arms any day.
Single target opener: Charge, Colossus Smash, Battle Cry, Mortal Strike, Colossus again if got reset, if not then Warbreaker, Mortal Strike if got reset, if not Whirlwind.

Alts:

Not on this realm that I care about. I'll probably make more chars here in the next expansion.

Classes I used to play and like playing are ret paladin, all 3 monk specs, feral druid, frost/uh DK and warrior arms,  other classes I liked playing in PvP or casually, not so much in PvE.

Professions:

Jewelcrafting and enchanting, mainly for gold making. No fancy recipes.

Raiding Experience:

Cleared MSV/HoF/ToeS normal and some HC's, Cleared ToT HC Cutting edge before patch (except Ra-den), SoO full Mythic before patch, some Highmaul and BRF mythics and a boss or two in HFC (wasnt very active then).
Emerald Nightmare full mythic, ToV 2/3 mythic, Nighthold up to Elisande mythic. ToS mythic up to Maiden.

Previous Guilds:

Didn't have any serious guilds this expansion, just joined a few for casual heroics as I mentioned earlier. Joined Iron, Plixo, Ovi and Kiss wherever they went, but the guilds struggled to keep it together or progress further.
Stormscale - Be Nice It Wont Kill You disbanded after we hit a wall
Thunderhorn - Ambuscade raid leader became toxic and people stop showing up for raids, he then disappeared and deleted all our logs.
Frostmane - Forgotten Guardians disbanded after some drama
Edge of Sanity - Joined for mythic raids, barely cleared heroic in one night.

Availability:

Usually online since 5 PM onwards. Nothing planned in the near future.

Communication:

Excluding my accent, my English is alright. I don't have TS3, but I'll download it. I do have a mic and I'm not shy to talk.

Computer / Connection:

Decent PC, FPS goes down to 50 on pulls but stabilizes fast. 10/2 stable connection, could get more speeds from other ISP's, but their latency and pings are volatile. Kazzak ping is usually 27-40. I don't get disconnects unless it's a server issue.

Addons/UI:

http://prntscr.com/ijjyhl
Weak Auras, Elvui, BigWigs, RSA Spell announcer and Skada.
Mostly for procs and ease of use.

Other Games:

Fortnite, Total War Rome II, Hearthstone and some other games.

Why Iron Edge?

To raid together with my old buddies that joined recently and see some mythic content this tier. We raid together every tier.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Commitment and my awesome accent.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Iron, Plixo, Kiss and Syndel

Last Words?

Please don't make me do this again, I'm bad at it. Would rather do it over voice. :)

February 25, 2018, 05:54:45 pm
Reply #1

Offline Ommadon

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Metak
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 05:54:45 pm »
Please don't make me do this again, I'm bad at it. Would rather do it over voice. :)

We don't do it over voice. We do it this way because then the whole guild can see it and ask questions or comment on it. Also, when you have it written there is less chance to miscommunicate something or overlook important elements of your application.

Now you need a response from the officers.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:04:36 pm by Beton »

February 25, 2018, 07:01:44 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Metak
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 07:01:44 pm »
Hello Zoran.

Glad you took your time to re-apply. This application by far better than your previous one.

Either way, I'd like to give you a trial. So poke an officer for an invite!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:05:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 1 User
Naasty