Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (DPS) - Rexakin

March 24, 2018, 07:02:34 pm
Read 5007 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (DPS) - Rexakin
« on: March 24, 2018, 07:02:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Rexakin
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Rexakin/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is Fredrik!

Im 27 years old and currently residing in the capital of Norway. I currently work at an office supply store.

Ive been playing WoW on and off since BC.

Class/Spec:

I started playing my Boomkin Druid in Cataclysm I belive, been a long time, cant recall if I started it before. I raided with him trough Firelands and Dragon Soul with my guild, along with my paladin, whatever was needed. At the start of Legion I played on another server and didnt wanna transfer any characters, so I played a DH over on Maghteridon. Took a break, came back on Kazzak, and first got my Paladin up to 110, and after that my Boomkin. And recently Ive really enjoyed playing it, I think its really fun!

Alts:

As mentioned above, I have 110 Paladin, geared about the same for tanking and DPS, this has sorta been my main trough all expansions of wow, as Ret in TBC, and Prot/Ret in other expansions. Ret I find kinda boring now, but Ive allways liked tanking. Tough I am kinda saturated with him for the time being.
Also a 110 DH over on Maghteridon, I dont play it anymore, but have considered transfering him over to Kazzak.

Professions:

Inscription and tailoring. Leveled Insc when it came out, and just allways kept it. I think I leveled Tailoring for carpet mount, but I dont remember. Dont have any special recipes, as I havent focused at all on profs in Legion. I find the whole get rank 3 and shit dumb. Also not a big fan of the massive amount of quests you have to do to get the recipes in the first place.. I think I spent like 10k+ leveling up JC on my paladin, and gave up after a while, didnt see the need.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have raided alot trough my years in WoW, Ill try and recall it as best I can:
TBC:
Cleared T5 minus Kael'Thas
Did 4 bosses in Hyjal, and I dont remember how many in BT, but about half maybe.

Wrath:
Cleared Naxx and Sartharion, then stopped.

Cata:
Started around Firelands, cleared that and DS on HC(Might have been Raggy postnerf, same with Deathwing in DS)

MoP:
Playing casual for the most part, but started raiding with the guild Id been in since Cata in ToT and SoO, and cleared most of it on HC.

WoD:
Cleared Blackrock Foundry on HC(I loved that raid, and especially Blackhand), then guild changed raidtimes or something, and I couldnt maintain attendance anymore, took a break not long after.

Legion:
Have only played casually, and havent gotten into raiding, I would love to, but have been content with so far. Now Im kinda running out of things I want to do.

Previous Guilds:

I cant remember all the guilds Ive been in, have been alot, but the ones I remember the best is Colour in TBC and Naxx, didnt really leave, I stopped playing for a while.

Outlaw Legends in Cata and MoP, once again, I didnt leave, just took a break.

In WoD I played in Vigilance, but when I came back for Legion, it was completely dead :(

Availability:

Most days I work 9-17, during a month I have 3 late shifts where I finish at 20.30, home around 21ish, and 1 work saturday, but I finish my shift at 16.30.

Communication:

I think Im quite proficient in english, have been communicating with other players around the world since TBC and in other games. So english is no problem.
I have TS3, and I have a microphone, and prefer using it over typing in game.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is well equipped for wow, and Im on a 50/50 fiber line, havent had any problems with it so far. Sitting at around 30ms to Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

I use ElvUI, pretty standard setup. DBM, HealBot and Skada. Havent really focused on raiding addons, as I havent been doing much of that. Ive used WeakAuras alot before, and have been pondering getting it again for easing my play, just havent gotten around to it yet.

Other Games:

CS:GO mostly, and some Factorio from time to time. And any other random game I happen upon.

Why Iron Edge?

Saw the forum post, and have been thinking about joining a guild lately, maybe get to some raiding, but atleast for the social part.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A mature and calm player, who enjoys a good time. Im not a demanding player, and like to help other players, and gladly accepts help in return.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Forums ;)

Last Words?

How much wood would a woodchopper chop if a woodchopper could chop wood?

March 24, 2018, 10:49:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Druid (DPS) - Rexakin
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 10:49:20 pm »
A wood chopper can actually chop wood. The saying is about a Woodchuck, which cannot chuck wood.

Unrelated question: What is your relationship with heroin?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

March 24, 2018, 11:59:37 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rexa

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:59:37 pm »
A wood chopper can actually chop wood. The saying is about a Woodchuck, which cannot chuck wood.
I didnt know that! I just thought it was a tongue twister, and have done different variations of it every time; woodchuck, woodcut, woodchop. Did not know it was a reference to an actual animal. You learn something everyday! Thanks for the lesson learned! So;
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Unrelated question: What is your relationship with heroin?
Not even two weeks ago was my first encounter with heroin, was on holiday at Gran Canaria, was out drinking with my mate, hammered as I was and went to pee, when the next guy is about to close the door behind me, he turns around and says "Hey man, you like heroin?" I turned around "Nope" He says "OK" and shuts the door.
My friend wasnt as self disciplined, and actually went for it, joined him up in a parking garage, snorted, paid him 6 euros and came back. He didnt feel any different, was probably cut so much there were barely any heroin left in there xD

March 25, 2018, 12:46:11 am
Reply #3

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 12:46:11 am »
Not even two weeks ago was my first encounter with heroin, was on holiday at Gran Canaria

Puerto Rico?

March 25, 2018, 03:06:45 am
Reply #4

Offline dráani

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 03:06:45 am »
didnt know you could snort heroin fucking pulp fiction lieing to me all these years
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

March 25, 2018, 10:24:10 am
Reply #5

Offline Vox

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 10:24:10 am »
On the topic of getting into WeakAuras I suggest taking a look on over at this page here, Ipse is a well respected creator of WeakAuras for basically any and all classes. I usually take his bundles and then sort them out to my liking. Like this for my warlock, a mashup of Ipse and a guy called Shai, with some slight modifications on where things are placed.

Either way, good luck on your application.

March 25, 2018, 12:36:09 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rexa

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 12:36:09 pm »
didnt know you could snort heroin fucking pulp fiction lieing to me all these years
No you're right, I made a brainfart... Somehow I exhanged it with cocaine... Im really not coming across as the sharpest tool in the shed here...
On the topic of getting into WeakAuras I suggest taking a look on over at this page here, Ipse is a well respected creator of WeakAuras for basically any and all classes. I usually take his bundles and then sort them out to my liking. Like this for my warlock, a mashup of Ipse and a guy called Shai, with some slight modifications on where things are placed.

Either way, good luck on your application.
Thanks for the link, Ill look into it. I usually prefer making my own, but some inspiration is allways nice :)

March 25, 2018, 12:37:53 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rexa

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 12:37:53 pm »
Not even two weeks ago was my first encounter with heroin, was on holiday at Gran Canaria

Puerto Rico?
Other side of the island, Las Palmas, stayed there from the 9th to the 16th march.

March 26, 2018, 01:53:02 pm
Reply #8

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 01:53:02 pm »
Hello fellow norwegian Fredrik. GL on the app.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

March 26, 2018, 06:49:10 pm
Reply #9

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 06:49:10 pm »
You can poke me or another officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:33:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length