Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Trïball

April 11, 2018, 11:54:45 pm
Read 2676 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Trïball
« on: April 11, 2018, 11:54:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Trïball
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tr%C3%AFball/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Uros. I am 22 year old Serbian guy working in "NCR" as Tech Support for the UK retailer "ASDA".

Class/Spec:

I currently play BM as main spec and MM as off spec. I prefer playing BM because in my current guild, I am responsible for the odd jobs that might be needed for a boss and being mobile for that is a big plus. I can also play SV but my opinion is that it is not worth playing in its current iteration in terms of performance yielding results. I'm currently 969/78 traits in BM and 967/78 traits in MM.

BM general stat priority is Crit>Mastery>Haste>Vers. I use this as a guideline but I mostly sim my character to see which stat I should shoot for after every item change. My priority is as follows: Kill Command>Keep Parsel's Tongue stacked>Dire Beast if 2 stacks>Murder of Crows>Dire Beast if 1 stack. Of course, use cooldowns when ever possible except if I need to delay them to burst down a priority target.

Alts:

I have alts but I don't really play them all too much. I do plan to have a full time Blood DK alt for BFA just because of the the convenience of having one. Most of my alts are 950-ish and the Blood DK is 930 for now.

Professions:

Not really. I have enchanting solely for the fact that I can get some gold out of raiding by disenchanting items.

Raiding Experience:

This will be the biggest hurdle. The only time I raided seriously was during HM and BRF in WoD. While progressing on Maidens I got accepted to a new workplace and had to stop because the position worked only 2nd and 3rd shifts.I had to play casually for 2 years after that and I came back 2 months ago after being accepted to a team that works only 1st shifts.I am 8/11 with my current guild.

Previous Guilds:

- Perfection @ Tarren Mill. Raided with them in HM and BRF but like I said, could not commit due to a new workplace.
- Insomnia @ Kazzak. A late night guild that I tried to raid with in hopes of getting some progress in ToS because I was sick of playing casually.Still had to odd 3rd shift and could not commit fully.
- The Royal Army @ Kazzak. My current guild. I want to leave because my goal is to raid at a Cutting Edge level and as cool as these guys and gals are, I don't believe I will find that with them.

Availability:

Nothing should interfere with my raiding availability. My work shifts are from 9 AM until 5 PM, GMT +1. It takes me an hour to get home from work.I am available for as long as need be after  I get home from work.

Communication:

The answer to all of that would be "yes". I speak English with people I don't know for 40 hours a week so I am very comfortable with it.

Computer / Connection:

Historically, I have never had a problem with disconnects.
My PC Specs are:
-Inter Core I5-4460 @ 3,2 GHz CPU
-8 GB DDR3 RAM
-AMD Radeon R9 380 GPU
My ms is around 40-70

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/2MYuy
- The addons that I use for raiding would be BigWigs, Exorsus Raidtools, WeakAuras, Dominos, Shadowed Unit Frames(My unit frames), MaxCam (Camera distance addon. Yes,I consider this essential), Kui (Nameplates).
-Other important addons include Simc, Pawn, RCLootCouncil
-The only thing about my bindings that is worth noting is that the F1,F2,F3,etc bindings are my mouse buttons and not actually those specific keys on the keyboard.

Other Games:

I play Spellsworn just for fun with a couple of friends. I used to play League but stopped as soon as I was able to play WoW again.

Why Iron Edge?

The raid times are the biggest factor why I would like to join. Plus I would like to join a guild that is still progressing on Argus so I don't join just to be boosted through the raid and actually get to progress with them to see how they are like during progress.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

-I offer reliability, most importantly.I pride myself on having good attendance. I currently have more than 95% attendance in my guild. I only missed 1 single raid due to having to spend the night at the hospital. I do plan on maining a Hunter for BFA, as well, so you will be able to rely on me doing the odd jobs that require mobility.
-I am also very competitive so I strive to be the top performer in the room. This I can promise and this I can prove.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was browsing through Wowprogress and stumbled upon the guild. I saw your raid times and just thought "Oh that's perfect!" Sooo...Here I am!

Last Words?

42. I hope someone gets that joke. Anyway, hoping for the best! Cheers! :)

April 13, 2018, 06:08:22 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - TrĂ¯ball
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 06:08:22 pm »
Hiyo TrĂ¯ball,

I like your application, but unfortunately the ranged roster is quite packed as it is, and bringing more ranged into the raid would simply result in benching times being way higher than what I would be comfortable with. Because of this I will have to decline your application, but I do wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable guild for yourself! :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:06:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

44 Guests, 0 Users