Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - Fakedk

May 11, 2018, 10:05:17 am
Read 3016 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - Fakedk
« on: May 11, 2018, 10:05:17 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Fakedk
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Fakedk/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Faisal aka Shedox . From Kuwait. study in university  

Class/Spec:

i usually play holy with 968 i lvl ireally enjoy playing it cuz i think it has a big roll in raid with the strong tank healing and single target healing. also i can play ret with 965 it's not the main spec but i can switch to it if needed

for the holy paladin you must have 50% crit so your holy shot always crit. Since you play as a melee most of the time so 2nd best is mastery well it's depend on your position. also i always aim for a gear with leach since i use judgement a lot with [Judgment of Light] and [Ilterendi, Crown Jewel of Silvermoon]. for the healing cds holy has a powerful healing Cd which is AM but you need to know how to get the best out of it simply by using it with wings and so on.

Alts:

i have every class in the game at 110 but 4 of them are in Kazzak others in stormscale. resto duid in kazzak, hunter. warlock.

Professions:

in my paladin i use engineering/ enchanting  engineering for the repair cuz you dont want to port everyone out to repair (: . enchanting cuz i usually do mythic+ and old content so i destroy the useless gear

Raiding Experience:

I cleared every read on heroic and it wasn't enough for me so i Decided to play mythic cleared  6 bosses in ToS and now 6 in AtBT the only problem that i faced is looking for a good guild

Previous Guilds:

i was play with a guild in stormscale and they changed their server 2nd guild was flawless in kazzak and the gm quit the game

Availability:

pretty much a every day from 18-23:00

Communication:

yes i can do all of them

Computer / Connection:

i just bought a new computer with a 1070 card so i"m good with my fps for the internet it might dc once a year

Addons/UI:

Weak aura for Tracking buffs and debuffs also raid mechanics. dbm. details to see the healing i did and if i was doing something wrong and so on . dominos to customize my ui. angry assignment / Exorsus Raid Tools, for notes.

Other Games:

a lot of games most of them are story games such as god of war just finished it. overwatch. used to play league of legend not quitting the game and many games

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a guild not only to clear this raid for also help in BFA and the incoming raids I'm looking for a guild to socialize in and have fun.  

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i will not say i'm the best player bla bla bla cuz it's not true but i will try my best and will be their when ever you need me also if need any class in the game i"m ready to learn it and play it . I want to improve my self and help the guild as much as i can

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress

Last Words?

nice dogo

May 11, 2018, 03:16:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - Fakedk
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 03:16:11 pm »
Hi Fakedk!

Decent application, but one thing stood out to me in particular:

Availability:

pretty much a every day from 18-23:00

Is this going to be a problem with our raid times?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:00:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users