Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Wicked

May 21, 2018, 02:13:15 pm
Read 4588 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Wicked
« on: May 21, 2018, 02:13:15 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Wicked
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Wicked/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Name : Bojan
Work : Logistics manager in Catering and event company

Class/Spec:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/wicked

I currently play Assassination because I came really late in to the expansion and there is not enough time to boost other specs as good as one at the moment.
944 Assassination
928 Outlaw
920 Sub

Rogue
1.Agility
2.Mastery
3.Versatility
4.Critical Strike
5.Haste.

Stealth , garrot , mutilate ( 5 combos ) then rupture followed by mutilate ( 4 combos ) , toxic blade make it fift combo point followed by envenom , kingslayers and then alaways keeping garrot up as well as rupture.
I also do vanish and then garrot or kinglslayer depending on situation , i do that because of the legendary shoulders.

Alts:

Mizaz lvl 100 - Far behind with level , not ilvl
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/mizaz

Roptar 110 - ilvl 951 - Demon Hunter
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/roptar

Professions:

engineering and jewecrafting

I like engineering because of various thing like speed boots and different gadgets.
JC is here so i can craft some gems for myself and earn some gold.
No special recipes.

Raiding Experience:

My raiding experience goes way back but honestly i was not active for 2 years or something like that and i came back like a month ago, therefor my char has low lvl items and my other chars are still lvl 100. Im planning on lvling them of course.

I quit playing when we downed last boss in Highmaul ( Draenor Expansion ), before that i was raiding in pandaria heroic , back then there was no mythic but came sometime before draenor.
Cata i have not played because i did not really like the expansion and what i saw in it.
in wotlk i have raided quite heavily and i downed pretty much all bosses on all difficulties.
In TBC i was just a noob that did not know how to and what to press then later as i played i have had luck to find some good guild that taught me how to play and operate in raids.

Previous Guilds:

Pretty difficult question not gonna lie. Since i wasnt playing for 2-3 years.
I remember i left Infinity on kazzak because guild was too laid back in getting more and more. They were okay with going easy and not giving their best but farming only few bosses on heroic ( now mythic ) and i wanted more.
I really cant remember the name of the guild were i switched but i sticked with these guys all the way through draenor. We killed bosses reasonably quick but as the exp went on more and more people left the game because of life and things that happen. So i stopped playing as well as i didnt have the time and will search for a good group of people i play again.

Availability:

i work from 8 till 16:30 , sometimes there is more to do and i need to stick around longer but usually thats it. Weekends, i have free , but yet again sometimes happens that i have to step in and work , depending on how many work there is.

Communication:

Oh, like few years back my english was almost better than my mother language but as i do live in germany of course i had to learn german which sometimes comes in my way of speaking english. Because all the things in my head are now in German believe it or not :P
I have ts, discord and working microphone with headphones.

Computer / Connection:

Hp omen:
i7, 16gigs of ram, 1070 graphics card with 6gb of vram.
i have 16ms on server , and no i dont lag and i do not disconnect every hour.

Addons/UI:

https://ibb.co/gxjb1T

Addons:

- Big wings
- Little wings
- Recount
- Simulationcraft
- Weak auras 2
- ElvUI

Other Games:

None , dont have time for so many games. Wow is all i play these days and reasonably enough

Why Iron Edge?

As i have red stuff about you guys, you seem laid back but all yes strive for more. Your goal is to kill every boss available in the exp. and thats what im going for too. So let's put it this way i would like to join because we have similar goal and we can help each others in various way to achieve our common goal.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Pretty chill guy who can take critic and not get mad, but see that as an opportunity to improve something where i have failed. Also be there on time and be raid ready. Helpful if i can be , also love to experiment with new simcrafts that can boost damage dealing.
Also i can help you with your fitness and nutrition if there someone who cares about it and whole lot more.

All in all , one hell of a guy :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I wanted to apply for this guild back in Draenor , so im pretty aware of your exsitence on this server and rep that comes with it.

Last Words?

Don't drink and drive

May 21, 2018, 03:18:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Waldoh xd

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Wicked
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 03:18:23 pm »
Hello Wicked!
A decent application, i just have a few questions about your rotation. I might learn something ;)

- Are you not using vanish as part of your opener burst, with mantle?
- Since you're running Nightstalker, how come you're using Garrote after vanishing instead of envenom (or rupture depending on leggo)?
- Do you line your kingsbane dot up with evenom uptime, and toxic blade?
- And finally, do you often statweigh your character? I think, this late into the expansion, mastery might outweigh agility, but since your ilvl isn't that high i'm not sure.

That was all from a humble fellow rogue. Good luck on your application!

- Psy

May 21, 2018, 03:21:33 pm
Reply #2

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 03:21:33 pm »
Hi there Wicked

Do you have any logs to share with us?

Prat

May 21, 2018, 03:58:19 pm
Reply #3

Offline Wicked

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 03:58:19 pm »
Hello Psy ,
No , i would not do vanish as part of my opener since i would be already in stealth, i do it sometimes but not so often. Garrot was only as an example if my garrot would expired soon , all comes down to priorities what next. But your on point with that. Usually i do envenom even tho i have explained that pretty badly. I do line my envenom with kingslayers, thats correct. I thought i said that somewhere in text , i apologize if not. And to answer you final question , no have not statweight my char enough but that's only because I came too late in expansion and as you can see my gear is all over the place. Usually i do that. Im aiming for 160% mastery if i get good enough gear in this expansion but most of the guilds dont raid anymore due to being simply satiated from raiding and expansion itself.

Thank you , and hopefully we can work together in the future discussing simply rogue things :)

@Prat

Hi Prat ,

My answer is simple , sadly i dont have it but Im confident enough I could prove my worth without it.

Why dont i have it? Once again , too late into the exp and with that said i felt i dont have the need to do logs. I know , stupid but it is how it is.

If all comes down to logs , ill be sure to find time to make them.

Have a great one :)

May 21, 2018, 09:19:33 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 09:19:33 pm »
Hi Wicked,

Having looked over your raid history i see the only mythic content you have killed is Seige of Ogrimmar followed by than activity of Antorus, i noticed most of your achievements are coming from 2014/2013, was this char an alt back than or always your alt? If so than you may be confused with clearing content at current tier.

Logs aren't just for parses, but to see if you make regular mistakes, ilvl can be fixed in no time, poor playing cannot. Easy enough to make them and its a great tool to help you self improve, like i have done so myself.

You mentioned you wanted to apply back in WoD, why didnt you?

Other than that good luck on the apply.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 21, 2018, 11:21:14 pm
Reply #5

Offline Wicked

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 11:21:14 pm »
Hey Vejeta,

I've played rogue and hunter simultaneously back then even tho rogue is my main.It's a chliche , but rogue was the first class i creating and Im sticking with it for good. For raid setups I would switch between rogue and hunter or step back depending on the comp guild is / was running.
Im aware, that achievements comes from '13/'14 , since my brother and I at the very beginning were using the same account. That was back in TBC and WOTLK. Cataclysm i have not played ( maybe i've have already said that ) because I didnt find the content appealing and back then I was on Uni so worked perfectly somehow. In Mists of Pandaria im coming again to play and this time I am buying a new , fresh account thanks to my brother who stopped playing and simply gave away this account to buddy of his. At the same time i though It is simply better to have my own, dont you agree?
I have simply overlooked this. I hope this doesnt affect anything since i have been playing since mid TBC, and for all that matters is how one performs in raid insted of how long one plays the game? Anyhow , now you know :)
Logs are not for prases, and i completely agree with you. I've made logs in the past and Im familiar with how they work. It's tool for self improving and Im 100% on with you.

I didn't applied because of back then recruitment process. As i recall guild wasn't searching for a rogue or a hunter and with that said I went with an easier option. I went to join my friends guild.( how lame of me right ? :P )
If you have further question just shoot them right at me, I'll gladly explain why and where.

May 22, 2018, 08:03:59 am
Reply #6

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 08:03:59 am »
Hi Wicked,

Yh I’d never account share with anyone personally, makes sense what you have replied with. Was just curious why the account was saying different to the application.

Good luck on the apply
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 22, 2018, 11:39:51 am
Reply #7

Offline Wicked

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 11:39:51 am »
Hey,
Yeah i would never share my account either but these days were easier because of money and hey its my brother. Not somebody i dont know. But i would never share account of course. Its my precious :)
Thank you Vejeta.

May 22, 2018, 01:33:52 pm
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 01:33:52 pm »
Hi Wicked, thanks for your application!

I'm afraid with your current gear and experience level I'm not able to offer you a trial on our raid. We're almost exclusively progressing on Argus at the moment, so we won't be able to gear you up in time for you to be able to hold your own on that fight.

All I can do at this time is offer you a social spot in our guild.

Let me know what you wanna do!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

May 22, 2018, 02:50:49 pm
Reply #9

Offline Wicked

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 02:50:49 pm »
Hi there Rash!
I wasnt looking to down mythic bosses in this expansion. I was looking for a guild for the next one. This ecpansion is at the very end and it would be silly of me to try something more than i can currently achieve. If there's a trial spot with my name on it in the next expansion count me in?!
Thank you for your replay btw, I am asduming you are man of the house here. Please let me know how do you feel about what ive wrote.

May 22, 2018, 04:21:00 pm
Reply #10

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 04:21:00 pm »
Welcome to Iron Edge! You can whisper an officer for an invite.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:39:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

62 Guests, 0 Users