Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Spetsnáz

July 14, 2018, 07:57:04 pm
Read 3278 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Spetsnáz
« on: July 14, 2018, 07:57:04 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Spetsnáz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Spetsn%C3%A1z/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Georgi,25,Bulgaria,Civil Engeneer

Class/Spec:

I mainly play Resto on the Druid i have geared Balance and Guardian OS.I chose the balance due to the good cleave damage and for being a range class.The guardian OS works very rarely because there aren't many 3 heal / 3 tank fights.

Currently there are 2 Resto builds for progress the Cultivation and the Incarnation builds(if i can call them that way).One goes for more mastery/haste the other one goes for haste/crit/vers.I personally prefer the Cultivation one because it scales better from more damage taken,so you can heal more when its needed not just to push numbers.Its hard to describe my exact choice of stats most of them change on every fight(there is an Resto weak aura that calculates your statweights but that give you some minor tweeks on your build).For the rotation its hard to tell what kind of priority system i am using since for every tank duo and every bossfight is different.

Alts:

I have prot/fury warrior around 970 with some mythic exp on it.
DH tank around 965+ that i tend to use mainly for keys.
I don't play as many alts as i want to but for BFA i think i want to play atleast 2 that are ready for raiding.

Professions:

I don't think i have something legacy but i tend to keep atleast Enchanting/JC/Alchemy and Inscription on my main/alts so i can get all the consumables needed.

Raiding Experience:

Nothing special to show from this expansion due to me sticking with my guilds till the bitter end.
7/7 EN 9/10 NH 7/9 TOS 10/11M ATBT. Before that i have some mythic kills but nothing too special as well 14/14M-SoO, skipped most of WoD so my raiding experience there was (6/10M BRF and 12/13 HFC)

Previous Guilds:

Coalescence - stopped raiding since we did not have consistent roaster.
Profanities - the guild master got some issues and it went downhill from it and it got disbanded.
Team Open Nord - the raid leader and the guild master did not want to deal with the guild anymore so it got disbanded as well.

Availability:

I work from 9 to 18 so i don't have any problems with with the raiding times and my work. At work i have to announce my holidays one month beforehand so i can inform you as well.

Communication:

Yes my English is not perfect but its understandable.My verbal communication is better than my written.Please excuse me for my bad post.

Computer / Connection:

Yes i bought a new gaming computer a month ago and i have good connection.

Addons/UI:

The standard pack Weak Auras,ERT,Tell me when,Big Wigs,Tidy Plates,RC LC and also the mandatory M+ addons.

Other Games:

The Witcher , Fallout , used to play SC2 and D3 more competitively but since there was not that much

Why Iron Edge?

I just want to raid on a competitive level that doesn't require 4-6 raids a week.Be a part of the community and find some friendly people to play with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I don't care about logs.I care about kills.So i can offer is a consistent improvement on my gameplay , and the strive to kill bosses.Not a bad M+ player as well both as tank and a healer.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.

Last Words?

Please note that everything that i have listed as previous experience is done on a old laptop with very little fps.The game looks way different for me now and it feels different.
Again please excuse my typos and my weird sentences my english is self taught not learned in school.

July 14, 2018, 08:18:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline Spetsnaz

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Spetsnáz
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 08:18:19 pm »
I forgot to link you the screenshot.
https://imgur.com/a/2rsgGFT

July 16, 2018, 01:46:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 01:46:42 pm »
Hi Spetsnaz!

Your application is ok, but there's something I want to highlight. You said your English is self taught, is that going to be an issue with communication? As everyone, especially healers need to be vocal and understandable during the raid.

Also, do have any recent logs? I see you stated you don't care about logs, but i'd like to see some if they're available.

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

July 16, 2018, 03:43:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 03:43:18 pm »
Are you the same Spetsnaz that played on Dunemaul? I guess it's a pretty common nickname
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

July 16, 2018, 05:46:18 pm
Reply #4

Offline Spetsnaz

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 05:46:18 pm »
Hello Lethys,

I did not mean it in that way. I have not studyed grammar in school so i think that my sentences may have different structure.I am used to speaking it and not typing big paragraphs.I have raided in international guilds for 5 years or more and i don't think verbal communication would be an any kind of issue .If you have any concerns about it we can have a chat in discrod or TS3 and see if its suitable for the guild.I haven't noted in my application that i have 100% attendance since i got my computer affairs in order.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/kazzak/coalescence here are my most reacent mythic logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vLanzQk6WrMZP7hC#fight=10 - aggramar progress kill
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gP7q3m9w8ctKnRaD#fight=42&type=healing coven
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/j3FaQWRA4k7MHfVJ#fight=13&type=healing variamtras
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/spetsn%C3%A1z#partition=1 general kill logs
PS:No i haven't played on Dunemaul.

Spetsnaz

July 17, 2018, 11:58:52 am
Reply #5

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 11:58:52 am »
Thanks for answering my questions!

I would like to offer you a trial for when we start raiding in BFA. Poke an officer for an invite!

See you there,
Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:33:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 1 User
Cnackaa