Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Lorellay (XR)

July 16, 2018, 11:29:45 pm
Read 2330 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Lorellay (XR)
« on: July 16, 2018, 11:29:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Lorellay
Server: Kilrogg
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kilrogg/Lorellay/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Hi, my name's Barbs, I'm 26 from Slovenia. Currently between jobs, looking for whatever brings in money, I finished school, I'm a pastry chef. Hobbies include video games, reading, some artsy crafty stuff (depending on my mood), baking, Pokemon Go.

Class/Spec:

I've been a priest since I started. Used to heal but switched to shadow, which I enjoy quite a lot more. My offspec would be holy but I haven't healed in a very long time so I'm probably quite rusty there. My gear is not the best because I had to quit any raiding thanks to my job in the past 3-4 years (worked 3 shifts and for the weekends), so I'm currently more of a casual than anything else.

Shadow priest makes best use of haste, mastery, crit. It depends on the talents I use. Personally I prefer the haste build as it fits me better, but in case I'd get gear that's more mastery and crit heavy, I would switch the appropriate talents and playstyle.

My rotation: dots, mind blast, void erruption, void torrent, void bolt when off cooldown, mind flay as a filler. Cooldowns as required.

Alts:

I don't do alts, I tend to focus on one character only. I don't have enough time to do it since I'm obsessed with my main.

Professions:

Tailoring and Enchanting. Enchanting is always useful, enchants always sell, I like to actually disenchant useless stuff I get. Tailoring because it goes with the story of my character - she can make her own clothes on the road. There's a bit of a roleplayer in me.

Raiding Experience:

In Legion, I have barely any normal experience in the raids, but in Cata, Mist, and the beginning of Warlords, I raided quite seriously. I was doing heroic and mythic content, but quit raiding towards the end of Warlords due to lack of time and the hectic job.

Previous Guilds:

I had been jumping guilds for the past year or so, just following my friends who later ditched me every time, so now I'll just be looking out for myself. I'm currently in THUNDER on Kilrogg, but I only joined as a social. Previously I don't remember what guild it was, but I was still social.

Availability:

Currently out of job, no money, no school, so available every evening and probably most afternoons as well.

Communication:

I'm great with english, I can install and listen on TS. I have a mic and not afraid to use it.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is pretty neat, no idea about specs but I can play on 60+ fps and with low ping. Internet is stable, I rarely lag. No disconnects recently.

Addons/UI:

DBM, RSA, WeakAuras, Skada. I used Angry Assignments and Exorsus Raid Tools in the past, so I'm familiar with those as well.

My UI: https://i.imgur.com/rkJc9tA.jpg

I don't think there's any too relevant key bindings, this works for me pretty much.

Other Games:

LoL, Minecraft, Diablo3.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to get a bit more serious about raiding again and see if I can progress with my character and get better at it and the  game overall. Figured I ought to apply to this team since the raids are only once per week which fits me pretty nicely.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer myself - someone who talks a lot, tries to be funny too much, doesn't know when to shut up and tries her hardest to do her best. And lots of cat pics.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

From a friend.

Last Words?

Do I need to sacrifice a goat to get accepted? Thanks for reading!

July 18, 2018, 07:30:13 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Lorellay (XR)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:30:13 am »
Been a busy few days for me. Sorry for the late reply.

I am said friend and I think you'll be a good addition to the Weekend Raid. You gotta push yourself a bit though. It's been a while since you raided on higher difficulties.

Once you transfer, you can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:21:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users