Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Drög

July 18, 2018, 12:33:08 am
Read 2680 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Drög
« on: July 18, 2018, 12:33:08 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Drög
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Dr%C3%B6g/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Alexey, 30, Russia.
Outsourcing IT

Class/Spec:

Played a lot with any spec. Can choose any in BfA which one is more relevant currently for raid.

Prefered rotation is: ramp - bloodthirst - raging - furious slash if no procs or rage for ramp, fitting cd's for each fight if it's not tank'n'spank boss.
Had fun experiments in tanking in old TBC times when stamina was everything and druids were best. After a lot of wipes I've asked GM to try to MT the boss and it was success. As an offtank that time I was collecting mostly avoidance gear like on revolt opposite to stamina and it worked. I wasn't hit by boss for a minute in that fight at all.
Mostly i was always doing most important job. Tanking in guild shattered halls runs for openning black temple raid quests, drinking puddles on professor, tanking Kael, tanking Illidan's flame adds, relogging into priest account of a guild member on razuvious, chrommagus time lapse, if someone remember that.

Alts:

No alts right now. Holding 1-110 ticket for buying legion+bfa to chose one.
in tbc-wotlk played by holy priest and hunter
Started as orc rogue (yes, orc) in 2004 US beta, then EU beta and then release. Rerolled as warrior in late vanilla.

Professions:

Blacksmiting and jeweling. Reseted in wotlk as best PvE for warrior.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla - hardcore raiding till 8 bosses in naxx, mostly by rogue, almost everything is server horde first. Horde/alliance that time was like digging a hole with shovel/excavator in cause of BoP

TBC - in not so successfull as previous but hardcore raiding guild and clearing actual content, 40-man raiding has gone and many guilds were disbanded.

WotLK - raiding in first succefull server pug, cleared almost everything actual but not lich king heroic, creafted shadowmourne and pown on arenas ^^

skipped later game content and came back 2 weeks ago for BfA

Previous Guilds:

I don't think that it make any sense to write here guild names existed 10+ years ago. Most changes in guilds comes between expansions. In all of them I was close to core community spending time outside of the raid together with guildmates

Availability:

Usually it's standart 5/2 is and few vacations in a year to travel around the world

Communication:

English is not my native language, but there is no problem in speaking or understanding it.
I can use any required software, looks like Ventrilo is history now)
Using mic on my Soundblaster World of Warcraft headset for 8 or more years ^^

Computer / Connection:

No problems in hardware.

50mbit fiber connection
i7 - 3930K
16gb ram
gtx 1060
ssd

Addons/UI:

Recount, dbm, omen, omni cc. Most of features from addons moved into standart UI.
All abilities are used by keyboard or 5-button binded mouse. In earlly wow it was like plaing piano with all that stances and abilities. Right now it's a peice of cake. I had even to use logitech G series macro keyboard.
https://imgur.com/sMqwdmp

Other Games:

Awesomenauts once a week/moth during wow vacation.

Why Iron Edge?

Looking forward to BfA I'm searching for guild that can not only raid effectively, but players, mates who can become friends. Oldies who can discuss

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Flexible, communicative guild member, who can take the most important role and be responsible for it. Talks about how it was better in previous expansions with oldies.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Found on wowprogress, but there is no possibility to show humor, respect and overall great first impression I found here on site.

Last Words?

I think that I match any guild role(main/weekend/social), so if you mind, let it be multi apply for the role that Iron Edge can offer to me. Hope to be useful for guild.

July 18, 2018, 07:38:52 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Drög
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:38:52 pm »
Hi Drog!

Thank you for your application. I've read it and I was wondering if you maybe used a translation tool to help you write it in English?

Thanks!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 19, 2018, 10:50:23 am
Reply #2

Offline Drog

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:50:23 am »
Thanks for you fast answer, Rash.
Made it myself. I have read it again and found some funny mistackes there. Punishment will not not be painful?  ;D
I can only say that i was creating my apply in a late night and edited some parts in a mixed order. Also, I'm sure that there is no problem in verbal communication during gameplay.
Hope that it will not affect overall process.

July 19, 2018, 04:12:16 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 04:12:16 pm »
I see!

Well, even if there is a bit of a language barrier it shouldn't matter that much until you're raiding. Unfortunately you don't really qualify for a raiding position with the main raid right now, but as far as I can see you are welcome to join the guild and work out if you can join one of our raid teams once you're inside.

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:08:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users