Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Nirfrea

July 18, 2018, 01:35:13 pm
Read 2852 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Nirfrea
« on: July 18, 2018, 01:35:13 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Nirfrea
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Nirfrea/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Mike 24, software engineer. I come from Poland, Centro-Eastern Europe. Devoted computer addict.

Class/Spec:

I strongly believe in Preach'es words, when he said that one should learn to play class not spec. During the lifespan of Legion I have mainly focused on DPS role, Fury up until ToS, when I switched to Arms and back to Fury for Antorus. I love both spec and I switch between them easily and eagerly. Both spec's had avg Ilvl around 950 - 955 (221 in new numbers but I leave question mark since I do not know for sure).

I have managed to achieve not so awful parses in NH and ToS HC raid tiers, which present some notion of understanding the class.

With Fury I aim for Haste as my main stat up until ~27% when Mastery becomes dominant spec. The actual breakpoints and start "worth" I try to calculate somewhat frequent with sims.

With Arms I aim for Mastery and Haste with Mastery being dominant stat. When it comes to priority, the pre-patch has messed everything up, and finding the optimum point will take some time.

Alts:

I have a Monk 110, DH 110 and 100-something Druid.

Professions:

I have chosen Alchemy/Herbalism combination for easier and less costly raid consumables preparation. I have managed to get 3-star recipes for Old-War, Potent Stat and Str Flask through the expansion giving me a little extra consumables along the way.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have been in 3 nights/week guild for some time in which I have managed to clear EN Mythic and 5/10 NH mythic. Moreover I have cleared all raid tiers on HC. I do pvp casually, reached ~1.6k 3v3

Previous Guilds:

I was a member of Echo of Sylvanas guild 3 night/week hardcore PvE. Everything was going great until we stumbled across Krosus, which took us 200 tries to being down and the motivation and drive was all but gone in the team. I graduated from Uni, found a job and unfortunately I had no longer time to participate in hardcore content clearing. And thus, I left.. :(

Availability:

I try to play daily in late evenings 10PM GMT +1 on wards, a little bit earlier 8 PM GMT+1 in the weekends. I will be absent for a week in late August.

Communication:

I try to be both grammatically and lexically correct, though English is not by native language so some mistakes could be made by me. I used to have TeamSpeak though I changed it in favour of Discord. Yes, I do own a headset with microphone.

Computer / Connection:

I own a decent PC running Legion on Ultra 1080p at around 90 fps. Average latency is around 50 ms. Aaand I do not disconnect every other hour :)

Addons/UI:

I use BT4 for bar customization and easy keybinding, mik's scrolling battle text for custom battle text, Weak auras for buff/CD/debuff/proc tracking.

For raid mechanics and announcements I use bigWings 3 and HandyNotes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19T5UWHcLSo6ze74xI0Q2nfMc0zC9vNka/view

Other Games:

League of Legends (Don't hate me)
Diablo 3
WarCraft 3
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

Why Iron Edge?

I have been thinking of joining Iron Edge for some time now, ever since I became enchanted with the idea of weekend Porkchop raiders. Then I saw the meetup photos and deep in ma heart I wanted to became a part of this wonderful community. I apply for a social but in future, once acquainted with the Guild I'd like to reapply for a weekend Raider!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a positive and cheerful approach to other players, professional and eager help in any ambitious en devours in the land of new content and help in academic programming assignments:)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I found the guild on WoWProgress originally.

Last Words?

In any event I'd like to thank for your time reviewing the above application and naturally, if you have any questions, ask me without hesitation!

July 18, 2018, 07:58:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Nirfrea
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:58:48 pm »
Hi Nifrea!

Nice application, although it seems a little robotic at times! Where in Poland are you from?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 18, 2018, 09:55:54 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nirfrea

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 09:55:54 pm »
Thank you for quick response:)

I live in Warsaw, the capital city.

What do you mean by "robotic"? :D

July 22, 2018, 05:43:51 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 05:43:51 pm »
I come from Poland, Centro-Eastern Europe.

Did you think we didn't know where Poland was? :P

Anyway you can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:24:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users