Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Suidjune

August 01, 2018, 11:37:10 pm
Read 4527 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Suidjune
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:37:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Suidjune
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Suidjune/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Thibaud LE GALL, I am 32 and live in Saint germain en laye in  France near Paris. I am a datascientist.

Class/Spec:

As we are talking about a BFA application, my mind is not set yet. I am considering playing a Rsham, a MW Monk for heal or Mage/Rogue for dps. I could consider playing a DK or a War. I can adapt but I wont play Hunt/Pal

The understanding of my class usually comes from reading Icy Veins and using simcraft.

Alts:

I am currently leveling a bunch of character. I already have Mage/Monk/Rogue/Priest/DH and Druid at max level and plan to expand my roster to all classes. My lowest alts are my Pal and my Hunt respectively 52 and 45. I have already leveled all classes to max level on another serveur.

Professions:

I plan to go for Alchi/Herbo. This is usually the most valuable combo for raiding and saving money.

Raiding Experience:

In Legion, I was part of a Guild named Conquest which achieved Heroic achievements through the expansion ans some mythics. Starting Legion I realised quickly that I would not have the time to farm intensively artifact power and thought that aiming for an heroic guild would be all I could achieve with my play time. I regret it today, ad even though I enjoyed my time with my guild, I would like to step up for the next expansion and push as far as I can.
Overall I have always raided the highest content of the game since the beta and would like to keep doing that with my li;ited amount of tim.

Previous Guilds:

Conquest, I have not left, I stepped back from the roster though for work purpose since the Tomb of Sargeras and feeling our progress let done by some departures of the guild. With the permnission of the guild I would like to keep an alt in Conquest and keep in touch with my former guildies.

Availability:

I have a steady job, I am usually at home around 19h15 on weekdays and I have time on weekends to play. My objective would raid twice a week during weekdays, and prepare for the raid/farm/etc on weekends.

Communication:

I am proficient in english, my wife and I speak english on a dayly basis and I can express myself fluently. I have microphone with my headset. I can speak and use teamspeak 3.  Even though teamspeak sounds very old school, people are on discord now ;)

Computer / Connection:

None of the problems quoted here, my game is perfectly runnig with add ons and my connection is smooth outside of exceptionnal circumstances.

Addons/UI:

Elvui, EPGP Loot Master, Details! mostly. I will add up weak Aura for mythic raiding though.

Other Games:

No other games anymore, I used to play a bit of LoL and I am a big fan of XCOM2

Why Iron Edge?

The raiding hours seems perfect for me to attend 100% of the raids and the mentality toward pushing to the limits of the game as well. I liked what I read in the description in WoWprogress so here I am.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A regular player on time you consumables with long time WoW raiding experience in dps and healing.

A smart player which can contribute to the strategies and learn how to master his class. Someone able to adapt.

A player who loves progress and can achieve good perfomances while maintaining good atmosphere.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WowProgress

Last Words?

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, and I hope to hear back from you soon. I am looking forward to meeting you ;-)

Regards

August 02, 2018, 12:20:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Suidjune
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 12:20:20 pm »
Hi Suidjune,

Thank you for the application to ourselves, only comment I can make is with you finishing work at 1915, we have raid invites around 1940, will this be enough time for you to tie up any rl issues like dinner for example.

Do you have any logs so that the officers can take a browse through.

Good luck on the application.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 02, 2018, 08:35:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kouri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 08:35:06 pm »
I have taken the hours into account, It might require a bit of organisation, but nothing big. We usuqlly cook stuff on the week end for the week so no coocking time during the week which makes it easy to eat just after work. I appreciate that you worry for my well being ;)

Regarding logs unfortunately I don t have any on my computer as I changed not long ago and my char has no logs anymore on worldoflogs. If I am honest I had mostly green/blue performances in my class, I reached purple only once or twice over  8 months of raiding (for my defense I didn t have the right legendaries) and I got some greys performances, things happen.

Thanks for the interest,

Regards

August 02, 2018, 10:12:37 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 10:12:37 pm »
Hi,

Ive tried to look you up on armory and wowprogress and cannot find a Suidjune anywhere. Your armory link doesnt work by the way.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 02, 2018, 10:49:22 pm
Reply #4

Offline Kouri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 10:49:22 pm »
Which makes sens cause it is an alt, and I don t know where this link comes from I didn t put anything.

Here is a link to my mage https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Lodyanihr

I played a priest at the start of the expansion but the char is in my deleted characters for now.

Regards,

August 03, 2018, 08:40:48 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 08:40:48 pm »
Hi Kouri,

Is there any name that we could actually look up that links to your character?
Also you deleted a 110 character?

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A regular player on time you consumables with long time WoW raiding experience in dps and healing.

What experience? You don't mention any of it in your application.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 03, 2018, 09:33:45 pm
Reply #6

Offline Kouri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 09:33:45 pm »
Lodyanihr was my main during Legion, but the raid achievements are not shown for the account...

Then for my raiding history:

Vanilla : Up to Naxx No C Thun and only Razuvious and Anub in Naxx

BC : Up to Archimonde, no kill of Illidan up to the shadow boss in BT

Wotlk : I didn really play, I hated the gameplay of the expansion, I did kill things up to Icecrown, something like Putrid but nothing noticeable.

Cata : I raided 25 heroic, fisrt time as a healer, a holy priest I stopped raiding after the Firelands, We kill up to Baelgorr in heroic

Pandaria : I casually raided HoF and the Vault and raided SoO

WoD : I raided up to the citadel on heroic no mythic

Legion : I raided mostly heroic, I wanted to push up to mythic but some people prefered to not sweat it in the guild.

I got on and off of raiding because I traveled a lot after my studies sometimes in different serveur region so I could not keep raiding and getting back to raiding is always quite some work. And I know the comitment that there is at raiding at high level and the time and farm that it requires, which made me not wanting to comit to the highest content until now.

In Legion I felt I could have pushed more, I could manage the time investment requirement and a good balance in life. Which has brought me to you, where I hope to become a solid part of your roster on the long run.

Regards,

I would like

August 03, 2018, 09:41:46 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 09:41:46 pm »
Hi Kouri,

This situation is getting very odd. We don't usually have to ask for any sort of verification because it usually speaks for itself. In your case, it does not. Do you have any sort of corroboration we could work with?

Also I would still very much like to know why you decided to delete a level 110 character.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:56:13 pm by Rash »
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 03, 2018, 10:34:35 pm
Reply #8

Offline Kouri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 10:34:35 pm »
Hum.. I tried to check the raid history of my rogue which I played a lot in raid but it doesn t show properly what I have done, some things are missing and some things are marked as down when I did them afterward.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/vitharia

Regarding the deletion of my 110, if you know, now when you delete a character you have the possibility to restore it. So It is deleted but I can restore it. I deleted it because I needed space to manage my other characters and I want to replace it with another race. I'll restore it as I also player in Legion with that character and before and you will eventually be able to see achievement.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/koutangitia

A mage I used to play on Ysondre:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ysondre/avadiath

And there is not the history of my Ysondre Rogue for proof of my raiding history pre cata.

Basically I started War/rogue in vanilla on ysondre, Rogue on Ysondre for BC, Rogue on Ysondre for BC, Priest at Cata, I then transferred to Kazzak with my priest/rogue(if I remember corrctly) for Pandaria, raiding on my Rogue, then my Ysondre Mage during WoD, and finally Priest/Mage for Legion.

Raiding during WoD was very complicated for me because I was in Japan at the time and the time difference and lag was awful. So I will correct a mistake I stated earlier, in WoD I raided Normal not Heroic, my apologies. I have no business tricking you, I mean if we re supposed to play together, we d better start on good basis.

Coming back on the deletion of my priest, some people do achievement, some like to do pet battles, make money or chase transmog. I am a reroll freak... I have numerous alt, all class lvl 100 on Ysondre and I intend to do the same on Kazzak. The stat rebalance of donjons hurts me a lot.

August 03, 2018, 11:26:33 pm
Reply #9

Offline kensan

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 11:26:33 pm »
Japan, nice.

I spent a lot of time there, where in Japan were you? what kind of work were you doing? can you speak japanese :)?

August 04, 2018, 12:14:14 am
Reply #10

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2018, 12:14:14 am »
This is getting a little too nutty for me. Every answer you give makes me want to ask more questions.

I'm going to decline this application. Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 04, 2018, 12:17:00 am
Reply #11

Offline Kouri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2018, 12:17:00 am »
I was there for15 months, I was doing small jobs, and yes I do speak, read and write japanese up to some level. I am not completely fluent though :s

August 04, 2018, 12:19:03 am
Reply #12

Offline Kouri

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2018, 12:19:03 am »
Haha , I wonder what kind of question you may still have.

Ookay, thanks for your time all, good luck in game, and see you around :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:59:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 1 User
Fabulousfu