Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Thorhag

August 08, 2018, 06:18:57 am
Read 2885 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Thorhag
« on: August 08, 2018, 06:18:57 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Thorhag
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Thorhag/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

My name is Leo im 19 years old I live in Sundsvall sweden with my familiy and dog im currently working part time at a store but i am looking into getting a full time job 7-16 in a warehouse. I live in Sundsvall sweden. In my spare time i play alot of floorball. 4 times a week and games on weekends. other than that i fancy a pint with my freinds once in a while.

Class/Spec:

Im currently playing a resto druid that i boosted with the BFA prepurschase (don't look at the talents im not playing with that, just trying it out in pvp). I chose the druid cause i like to play healer and haven't played resto druid yet and like the healing style of the spec, played priest through Tos and i just want to play something abit different. other than that i will probably try out boomkin and feral in case if i have to dps.

for info about my specs i usually look at wowhead and icyveins guide other than that i also take a look at the class discord.

Alts:

haven't planned to level any of my other 110 at the moment. if i get enough time i will probably level a shaman just to have for fun.

Professions:

thinking about getting herb and alchemy, because of the lower prices on flasks and stuff

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Wod - my first expansion i got into a guild and actually tried out raiding, started with highmaul didnt get to far. cleared HFC on heroic after a break.
Legion - Emerald nightmare heroic and 1 or 2 bosses on mythic. took a break after emerald got back until hfc started and got 6/9 heroic (had to stop cause of irl stuff)

Previous Guilds:

"Blame the hunter" - started up as a just a social guild for raiding, then people left and different people joined that kinda messed upp the joy of the guild, therefore i left.
"syndicate" - fun guild lots of people i knew played there, had to leave cause of irl stuff again. didnt have time to be in a main raiding core.

Availability:

atm my schedule is shifting around. but from the looks of it get home from all irl stuff 20:30 monday - wednesday 19:30 tuesdays and thursday. weekends can come and go. some days im in a different town somedays im still here. can't realy tell.

Communication:

im fluent in english and swedish. I have also read german for 7 years and i'm thinking about studying it in uni. I use TS3 daily plus got acces to discord and skype. yes i have a mic and i use it.

Computer / Connection:

My pc got no problem for wow, or any other game i play in fact. can sometimes disconnect maybe once every 2 months cause of the internet provider.

Addons/UI:

Currently working on my UI just got back to the game. Can send a screenshot later if u absolutely need it.
Addons: For healing im using healbot, looking for a new addon that works better for resto druid tho.
Recount, Weakauras 2, and DBM

Other Games:

For honor
League of legends

Why Iron Edge?

Heard about u from my freind that recently joined the guild. At first glance its looking like a good guild for me and am looking forward to do some mythics + and raiding etc with all of you.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A guy that will take every chance to make the best out of the time i will be on and playing, and to be a worthy substitute if the time calls.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

From Månsolof, he's a trial here and a good freind of mine irl.  

Last Words?

Carpe diem

August 09, 2018, 10:31:57 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Thorhag
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 10:31:57 pm »
Hi Thorhag,

Thanks for your application to us, apologies no one has got to you yet, I'm sure one of our officers will be with you as soon as they can.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 10, 2018, 07:30:16 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 07:30:16 pm »
I'm not sure how this application slipped through the cracks  :-\

Hi Thorhag! How long have you been playing WoW for?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 11, 2018, 07:10:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline Leonidas

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 07:10:56 pm »
Hello!

My first wow was vanilla, but started to get into it at wotlk. So you can say i've played at ultra casual level from wotlk to pandaria. as i started to get into the whole wow gearingsystem at that time :)

August 19, 2018, 06:56:13 pm
Reply #4

Offline Leonidas

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 06:56:13 pm »
Bump :)

August 19, 2018, 07:23:54 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 07:23:54 pm »
Goddammit, I'll be very happy when when this recruitment wave is over. I'm completely losing track.

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome on board!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:39:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 1 User
Helken