Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Porkchopp

August 18, 2018, 09:29:39 pm
Read 3023 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Porkchopp
« on: August 18, 2018, 09:29:39 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Porkchopp
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Porkchopp/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

My name is Tommy an i am 35 years old, i work in retail in the plumping vocation.

Class/Spec:

At the moment i am playing mostly Disc because i like the healing style that it brings.
That it is in a really good place is just a bonus :)
I am proficient in all 3 specs an have raided at a above medium level in Legion with both this Priest an several other characters.

Alts:

I am an slight Altoholic, so i have 1 of each class, right now its just the priest in level 120, but most likely i will have them all in 120 before bfa is halfway :)

Professions:

I am running with Minning / Herbing to make gold right now, an my alts have the crafing professions.
I often change them around depending on what is good / fun / needed so i dont have any old recipes that matter.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have raided in all expansions since vanilla an i have played Arena to around 2.1k most seasons.
In Legion i was progressing in mythic from the start until Fallen Avatar witch i killed on the 24/9-17
But i was not on Kil'jaden as the guild went with a different setup with no Shadow priests.

Previous Guilds:

Puplic Enemies, Placeholder title are my two last guilds, i logged on after a break during Antorius an found that they had moved to a new server, so since i had some friends on kazzak i decided i would stay at find a more relaxed community with one of my friends "Safte, who is also applying"

Availability:

from around 16:30 to 24-01 during the weekdays an 24/7 during weekends :)

Communication:

i am fluent in both English an Danish :)
Yes i have a microphone an i am not "afraid" to use it an engage with people.

Computer / Connection:

100/30mbit danish internet, a good stong computer.
i cant remember when i last DCed "if we dont count that 1 DC right after BFA launch

Addons/UI:

I am using ElvUI to setup my UI to a style that i enjoy an can see the information that i need easily an reach the frames i have to fast.
i have everything binded that is not a food buff or heartstone.
"Safte forgot the screenshot an i yelled at him for you, lets us, know if you still want it :D "
https://imgur.com/a/QnFpD53

Other Games:

Not much, some POE, Diablo 3, Destiny 2.
But WoW is where i mostly spend my time.

Why Iron Edge?

The ToTR team sounds like a really good fit for me to where i am in my life now, an even without the raiding part i would like to be a part of a community where i can make some new friends an connections in the game an maybe outside the game too.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a very knowledgeable player that brings alot of calm energy to any group. i dont get mad at other players in videogames, ill rather try an help them to get a better understanding of the fight / issue / whatever else.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

me an Safte are looking for a guild so i looked at wowprogress for a guild that sounded right for us, an that is where i found your guild.

Last Words?

Me an Safte comes as a "package deal" since we are IRL mates an would like to raid / M+ / PvP together while meeting new people an having fun.

August 19, 2018, 06:01:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline kodin

• Officer

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Porkchopp
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 06:01:40 pm »
Hi Porkchopp,

nice app, with regards to the tot raid the current roster is pretty full, so for now i can't guarantee a spot in the raid, but this could change in the future,

so i can only offer a social spot within the guild, how does this work for you and Safte?

August 20, 2018, 10:08:40 am
Reply #2

Offline Porkchopp

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 10:08:40 am »
that sounds awesome, thanks for fixing the Forum acces an i am looking forward to the Guild invite :)

August 20, 2018, 01:27:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline kodin

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 01:27:17 pm »
No worries, you can whisper an officer for an invite

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:37:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 2 Users
Liquidroom, Naasty