Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Sangdan

August 19, 2018, 09:42:26 pm
Read 3473 times

Applicant

Social Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Sangdan
« on: August 19, 2018, 09:42:26 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Sangdan
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Sangdan/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (Tank)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hey there! My name's João, an awkward 20-something year old neet from Lisbon, Portugal who's currently taking a timeout from freelance video editting job until mid-september and unhealthily playing this game 24/7. I'm a simple guy who's always up for some random dungeons with the lads. I also love to sleep, even though this game's not letting me do that as much as I'd like to lately.

Class/Spec:

Being able to tank a bunch of baddies with a big green orc is great fun for me even though I'm only just starting to finally get a grasp of how tanking really works outside PvE.

Alts:

I have a hunter character named Roberto in the Shadowsong server and a couple of inactive lv100s in Kazzak, but I only really use Sangdan now.

Professions:

Mining and Blacksmithing. Can't say I have much to show about either profession since I've just started paying attention to this part of the game!

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I've been playing WoW on and off since vanilla but this is my first time wanting to get into the late game bit of the game. I've been doing dungeons for some time now, but I've never really tried to git gud at PvP to be honest.

Previous Guilds:

Just a social guild I joined mostly for the buffs called TwinDragon, back when I mained my Hunter in Shadowsong.

Availability:

I'll try to be active every day, even when I start working again (I usually freelance so my shifts will vary frequently).

Communication:

English's not my main language but I've never had a problem trying my best to teamspeak with the boys, especially since most of my friends are english anyway.
Yeah I do have a mic, and horribly monotonic vocal chords.

Computer / Connection:

I literally just got a new PC today, so I should be fine on the FPS department. Can't complain about my internet connection, though WoW sure's been loving to DC me every now and then lately. Might just be the new expansion traffic, but who knows.

Addons/UI:

I only use the basic stuff really. Archy, AutoTurnIn, Bagnon, DBM, Mapster, MoveAnything and Skada.
I'm not on my WoW PC atm though so I can't provide a screenshot atm but I'll be sure to post it later when I get the chance, pinky promise.

Other Games:

Most of the games I play outside WoW are on my soon to be dead PS4, really. Love the Dark Souls series, NieR, Nioh, Dragon's Crown, any weeb shit really. I also like fighting games like FighterZ and Tekken, even though I'm absolutely awful at them.

Why Iron Edge?

It's hard to find a active guild these days where I can just chat with the lads at any given time. IE looks like an exception to the rule, and I'm all for that boyyy

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I've never been good at selling myself tbh. Most people who know me IRL tell me I'm a goofy guy, and I can't say they're wrong. I play games to have fun, so that's what I'm here for. Good company, dumb jokes, big laughs, something like that.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

My friend Liumei who's also in this clan recommended me this guild, and it looks like the perfect fit for me!

Last Words?

Words can't describe how excited I am for the new JoJo season!

August 19, 2018, 11:49:33 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Sangdan
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 11:49:33 pm »
Hi Sangdan,

Its a breath of fresh air for a social application with someone that can vouch for them , that still puts an effort into there application.

Just about the right amount of detail for a social applicant, good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 21, 2018, 12:37:11 am
Reply #2

Offline Tzuyu

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 12:37:11 am »
Bump so it doesnt get lost

August 26, 2018, 12:51:38 am
Reply #3

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 12:51:38 am »
Bump, good app and seems a nice guy.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

August 26, 2018, 04:33:41 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 04:33:41 pm »
Apologies for the late response. You seem like a nice guy and I like your app, you can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:24:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

50 Guests, 0 Users