Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Zissel

August 30, 2018, 02:34:45 pm
Read 2842 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Zissel
« on: August 30, 2018, 02:34:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Zissel
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Zissel/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hi, my is René and ingame Zissel, and im from Denmark.
I am 24 years old, and currently "not working", i have a bachelor in finance, and looking for work in property management. However i do have a weekend job, in housekeeping at a hotel.
I live by my self in my own apartment, with no partner or kids.

Class/Spec:

Im a main restro druid, and have been playing that since the ending of WoLtK, i simply love the druid overall and the playstyle is fitting me as a person very well, and healing at this point has just became neutral.

Howerever i can play as balance druid, but not performing on the same level as resto.

My currently ilvl is 346, heart of azeroth in 361, and level 20 by the end of this week.

Well as a resto druid and healer, the stats depends on what content and what you do. like for talents, aoe fight or single target? Tank healing or raid healing. Like for raid in bfa, if you can stack 3 Autumn Leaves for azerite trait, you are gonna be king of raid healing, but not worth much in mythic+ or in fights with a lot of Tank healing.

Atm i don't really have gear to min/max to much, beside a ring or two. But since intellect is at a high value, high ilvl goes well, with a balanced of the secondaries stats. Crit, haste, mastery, versatility is all really great and fits driffrents kind of playstyles. in antorus i swapped around a lot, because you had a lot of wiggle room to do so. Mastery for fights like Varimathras because you are stacked a lot, and haste or crit for fights like imonar where you are more spread and need more spot healing. Beside that, it depends on what other healers in the raid is doing, and how they are playing.

All i can say is i stay updated on discord and part of a resto druid community where we talk a lot about this.

Alts:

I have a Demon Hunter in level 120, but not really geared yet, i perf to playing on one char and max that. (I plan on playing up a disc priest sometime.)

Professions:

Well i just swapped from level 150 inscription to alchemical, got them all ranked 3, have cooking in 112 too, with feasts rank 3.

Swapped out incription because they only could do darkmoon cards, and the war-scrolls which i made a lot of before i dropped it.

Raiding Experience:

Before legion i played with a group of friends and raiding were at a more casual level, but have been raiding since TBC and tried most of the content wow had to offer since.

In Legion i startet with a group of friends where we cleared hc i belive, Then i joined a guild as a standin healer for mythic Cenarius and later cutting edge Xavius.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/1019543?zone=10&mode=detailed#metric=hps (Parses look a bit funky, and would have been higher at the time)

Anyway then my friends and i did Trial of Valor where we cleared it on HC. My friends stopped playing, and i joined Danish Samnites which i played in for:
Nighthold 9/10
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/1019543?zone=11&mode=detailed#metric=hps

Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 with lots of progress on Fallen Avatar.
1st Patch: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/1019543?zone=13&mode=detailed#metric=hps&partition=1

2nd Patch: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/1019543?zone=13&mode=detailed#metric=hps

Antorus 9/11 We stopped then we came to Aggramar because our raidleader and officers didn't wanna play anymore, and after we stopped raiding i stopped playing too. (Therefore i don't know what the empowered artifacts is)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/1019543?zone=17&mode=detailed#metric=hps

I have been a healer in all raids and that is what i enjoy doing, i have a high attendance and i know what im doing, for the most part ;)

Previous Guilds:

Beside Danish Samnites i have been playing with friends, and therefore jumped around in guilds a bit. We(My and my friends) had our own raiding team in Danish samnites at the start of legion, which we later merged with Kapow to do mythic raiding. I later joined Danish samnites' main team after the start of Nighthold. Im looking for the a new two days mythic raiding guild, because Danish Samnites have stopped all raiding.

Availability:

For the upcoming in september i have a holiday from the 21/09 to 28/09 which ofc mean i cannot raid in week 39. Beside that the even weekends and weekends in generel in september is occupied.

Beside that i have nothing in the week days and is ready for raiding :)

in the furture i would be looking for a job, but again im looking in a field that works from 8-16, so have plenty of time to raid.

Communication:

Yes i would say im profcient in english, and i do have teamspeak 3 with mic. I have no problem communicate english or writing, beside its not my first language.

Computer / Connection:

I have a desktop with two screens.

Currently im sitting on a I7-4790k with 16 GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ram. My  Graphics card is currently an r9 290 (Bit of a old dog after all) But will be upgrading with nvidia's new line of cards. Beside that im wow is installed on a Samsung SSD.

I have locked my fps to get a stable 70 in both outdoor and raids. And my ping is stable at 23-24 ms.

I do not have disconnect issues, ofc something can go wrong or the isp is at problem. But there should be no problems.

Addons/UI:

https://i.imgur.com/54OmjD3.jpg

This is pretty much how i looks, ofc at the time there is a bit cluster with mik's scrolling text. But Ert Tacts at the bottom right, boos frame and cd's at the middle left, top frame is my own hp, target and targets targets wich ofc have cast bar.

I have some key spells to track with WA like my Efflorescence (Healing shroom) Lifebloom etc.
Then i have my raid frames, which tracks my hots (all of them not only the standard 3) And there debuffs. Under my raid frames i have relevant boss WA for tracking the most importen stuff.

My keybinds pretty standard 1-5(6) Shift and Control 1-6 and T-G and what is around wasd with some keys on my mouse.

Im using click and heal (Not mouseover) because i feel i have better control over what is going on, and the global cd is plenty of time to switch target.

Other Games:

I have been playing a lot of League og Legends, but it comes in periods, beside i have been playing a lot of CS. Besides i play a bit of Battlefield and what i feel.

Why Iron Edge?

You guys seems like some decent people with room for everyone, and you are a two days raiding guild which focus on getting things down.

If i can't make the main team, i would still be happy to do mythic+ and or raiding on the one day HC.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer top tier healing, in both raid and Mythic+, i offer stability and consistent and a person that is well prepared for raid.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

A random person looking to sell mythic+ runs, and i looked at him, and saw the guild. I looked up on wowprogress, and here we are :)

Last Words?

Not really add me ingame on Zissel-kazzak or Lilledk#2894 if you want or talk ingame or over discord/ts3.

August 30, 2018, 11:08:54 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Zissel
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 11:08:54 pm »
Hi Zissell,

Nice application, logs provided great detail. Appreciate the effort, one of our officers will be in touch with anything they may add. Just a shame, that you're a dane, we have an infestation of Danish raiders amongst our ranks already, so I guess to help you progress your application, are you willing to shank any of your fellow dane?

In all seriousness good luck on the application, good job.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 30, 2018, 11:26:30 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zissel

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 11:26:30 pm »
Hi and thanks for the respons, not quite sure how tall or the size of the other memebers is, so i might have to tread carefully, and i playing a healer after all, im all in for the health gain not loss. :)

But looking forward to hear from you guys. :)

Best regards
Zissel

September 02, 2018, 01:08:34 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 01:08:34 pm »
Hi Zissel,

With our current roster, we are unable to promise you a spot on the main raid at this time. Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:00:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 1 User
Fabulousfu