Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Luciell

September 05, 2018, 02:43:55 pm
Read 3123 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Luciell
« on: September 05, 2018, 02:43:55 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Luciell
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Luciell/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Alexandar , 24 , Bulgaria, Working

Class/Spec:

Resto/Balance i would want to be Resto main but i can switch I don't mind much if healer is not needed.

As BFA secondary stats are not as they used to be in Legion main stats is now the focus but still for balance it's Haste->Crit for resto is mainly haste-> mastery

Alts:

I can also play mage which I'm gearing at the moment (around 330ilvl) should be 340+ in 1-2 days.

Professions:

For now im going with Herb/Inscription on main.

Raiding Experience:

In Legion i raided casually as during that time i was playing mostly "buffed content" private servers (Warmane-Lordaeron, Sunwel as most recent) in top guilds.

Previous Guilds:

I don't have any on Retail

Availability:

Currently I'm available every raid time unless something comes up.

Communication:

Yes I can speak and do have TS3.

Computer / Connection:

During raids 20~ man i usually have about 60-90 fps unless blizzard decides so put 200 mobs on your screen and see how you deal with it.My ping with Kazzak is about 35ms don't really have any issues with disconnecting.

Addons/UI:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Luciell
UI is fairly simple for now atleast for healing, may include some better raid group addon but thats generaly it.

Other Games:

Other games i play casually and don't think are worth mentioning.

Why Iron Edge?

Because I wish to progress cutting edge content and you are the guild to do it with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer my capability as a raider and will to progress.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I would like to be considered even though I'm new to retail and don't have any previous cutting edge achievements as I consider myself to be skilled enough to be able to contribute in achieving them.

September 05, 2018, 04:22:57 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Luciell
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 04:22:57 pm »
Hi Luciell,

Thank you for your application to us first of all, the application is a bit on the short side for me personally so I have a couple of questions for you.

Why is it now you are coming to retail version's of wow?
I'm guessing as on private server did you have any logs more so we can see if you use cool downs pots etc and if you like to stand in fire or not.
By "buffed content", what do you mean? Larger health pools, damage abilities etc?

What are the chances of you going back to private servers against retail? You do lack alot of retail end content experience, why should we overlook this?

Looking forward to your answers, in the meantime if any officers have any burning questions of their own they will come forward in due course.

Good luck on the apply

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

September 05, 2018, 05:16:17 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kerathol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 05:16:17 pm »
They buff the content by increasing health pool increasing dmg of abilities etc. for example on ICC they remove the buff you get hp/dmg. Some add extra abilities such as impale (Debuff on tank that reduces armor/healing taken) and such to increase the dynamic of the fight.As for the will i go to Private servers, no i don't have the intention to return as i played Wotlk content for long period of time and don't wish to go back in the future.
For logs its a bit complicated since they are restricted and I'm not sure if I can show them in any way other than pictures sorry.Since I'm playing a healer pots aren't in much use so i can't really show you that I'm willing to pot/prepot as for flask that is a must of course (and runes when needed/required).
These are the logs i could find as i stopped a month ago and logs get deleted after 1-2 months period.
https://imgur.com/a/CzW8PN3
If you need different pictures/more i can provide and if you know a way for me to link you the logs directly i will do that.

September 06, 2018, 02:40:13 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 02:40:13 pm »
Hi Luciell,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately we're looking for someone with a little more raiding experience than you.

Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:21:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 0 Users