Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - klikbangklak

September 22, 2018, 03:00:17 am
Read 6527 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - klikbangklak
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:00:17 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: klikbangklak
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/klikbangklak/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello my name is Christian, everybody calls me Steff, you can call me Steff too :)

I live in Denmark, and I am from Denmark, however i heard you guys dislike danish ppl, and I do actaully look kinda foreign, you could say im kinda exotic.

I am 29, and im currently working as a substitute teacher, and I like big pulls.

I started playing in late vanilla, figured out how the game worked in TBC and played up until Cata, where i stopped playing before rejoining the adventure of azeroth in Legion.

Class/Spec:

I play my Demon Hunter as a Havoc Demon hunter.

In raids I play 3211212 , as it sims the highest single target, and I like the play style.

In mythic+ i play 1311211 as it seems to do the highest overall dmg thoughout a dungeon.

My gear lvl is currently 370 unequipped and equipped something around 366.

I do tank from time to time, however I don't really enjoy taunting on 4 stacks in raids. No flame.

So for stats, I sim my character, as of right now, im trying to get more vers and haste, since my crit is somewhat high atm and my vers is low. Mastery is my worst stat.  Currently im sitting at 27% Crit, 11% Haste, 17% Mastery and 6% Vers.

Rotation, going from my raid specc.

Opener:
Pre-Pot (Bursting with BL, Agi without)
Meta
Vengeful retreat to proc Momentum
Fel Rush to proc Momentum
Felblade
Eye Beam
Spam Chaos Strike.

Sustain dmg:
Keep Momentum up as much as possible.
Felblade on CD
Eye beam on CD (if add phase boss, I might hold on to it)
Chaos Strike
Throw Glaive if nothing else to press.
Pick my nose.

Alts:

I don't have any geared alts in BFA.

Professions:

I am Enchant and Alch, I got rank 3 in the useful stuff in Alch and AFAIK i can do all enchants.

Raiding Experience:

For most of my time playing WoW i've been raiding 3 days a week, from TBC to Cata. And again in Legion.  However it has never been "hardcore" always casuel, and I havnt gotten any achivements to show for. I have Cutten Edge from Emerald Nightmare, but thats the extent of it.

Previous Guilds:

When I was leveling my first character back in Vanilla, I ran into a max lvl dude in barrens and asked him to invite me to his guild, I stayed with that guild until Wrath, when i went "hardcore" in Ulduar, and went back to it , after I burned out. I still raid heroic with them once a week currently.

In Legion a friend made a guild that I joined, under the condition I could just be a raider, since I have all my time playing WoW, in retail and privat server, found my self beeing raid leader and officer and other shit. Few weeks later I was the Raid leader, and a month later when he quit the game I was the GM, around the time of Trial of Valor, and I ran the guild long with Fabulousfu, which basicly meant I ran it alone, untill the end of Nighthold, when I burned out from trying to keep our somewhat dead guild alive. I think we ended up 7/8 in Nighthold.

Had a break, came back, just did m+ and now in BFA i have been doing just m+ and casuel heroics, however i do miss raid progress in mythic raids, hence im applying here, since I know Psyanite Pratiarch and Fab from prev. Guild. Also I feel the pain of whoever is in charge of them here, and I promise i'm a better person.

Availability:

As things are right now, I have nothing that stops me from raiding 7 days a week, cept for the fact that I don't want to, I also talked to the dudes in your guild I know, and I can attend ur raid schedule no problems.

Communication:

Yes, my English is fine for raiding, I do have teamspeak, Discord or ventrilo or skype or whatever u want. I have no problem talking, most people would say I have a rather pleasent voice as well.

Computer / Connection:

I havnt had any issues with out current computer, nor with my connection, everything is up to date and working. I once lagged back in 2016, havnt been an issue since.

Addons/UI:

https://gyazo.com/8bb596140f82ff599fe89ce969665908

I use DBM and Details, and im fine with whatever mandatory addons in your raids, stuff like sticky notes I assume.

Other Games:

I played some League and some Diablo, but main I play wow, during the times I didnt play retail, I just played privat servers, guess im kinda boring.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to get back into raiding mythic, and I know, well now 4 people in your guild, all friends. Psyanite, Fab, Pratiarch and Varum.

I heard good things, mostly.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A stable raider, always ready to hammer on bosses. I like to thing im above average, but I think everybody likes to think that, I am better than my current friends in your guild, thats for sure.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends.

Last Words?

I like big pulls in m+

Also this is me: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/klikbangklak

September 22, 2018, 08:31:39 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - klikbangklak
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 08:31:39 am »
A dane ready and willing to denounce there nationality... Finally.

Decent app and experience.

Good luck on the app.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

September 22, 2018, 10:28:43 am
Reply #2

Offline Fabulousfu

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 10:28:43 am »
He is definitely a vouch worthy, we had a good time controlling a guild together. In fact he is the best at explaining boss tactics, half raid was always asleep afterwards :P

skilled player, but his kryptonite is beam mechanics, so don't bring him to MOTHER!

I vouch for KlikbangKlak :D

- Fab

September 22, 2018, 11:59:27 am
Reply #3

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 11:59:27 am »
Played together with Steff in our (Fab, Psy, Varum and I) previous guild. I can confidently vouch for this guy - He is very talkative and able to adapt very fast in a hectic environment (we have been doing a lot of m+'s aswell).

About the whole denouncing nationality - I would like to point out that he is from the swedish part of Denmark and therefore i understand his wish to denounce.

Prat

September 22, 2018, 12:31:07 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 12:31:07 pm »
Why does everyone call you Steff?

Also, if you wanna get in as a diversity raider, you're gonna have to do a little better than being mix between a Swede and a Dane. For Christ sake, I'm stacking these people to the ceiling at this point.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

September 22, 2018, 12:40:23 pm
Reply #5

Offline Waldoh xd

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 12:40:23 pm »
In an attempt to colonize and slowly but effectively make this place a danish safe haven, i will vouch for this guy. A stable and reliable person, from the wrong side of Denmark, with experience in both raidleading, controlling a guild, and performing once in a while.

A quick sidenote; If you give him a chance on trial, you definitely want to up the game on uncomfortable questions.

- Psy

September 22, 2018, 01:54:46 pm
Reply #6

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 01:54:46 pm »
A Danish safe haven???

This guild is more of a concentration camp waiting to round you folk all up, and quietly make you dissappear.

So Steff, are you classing yourself as a swede or a dane?

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

September 22, 2018, 03:15:17 pm
Reply #7

Offline Waldoh xd

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 03:15:17 pm »
These are the hard requirements for joining https://imgur.com/J9GbI8V

September 22, 2018, 03:22:06 pm
Reply #8

Offline klikbangklak

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 03:22:06 pm »
Why does everyone call you Steff?

I has something to do with my last name, would make sence if u knew it, but there are crazy people on the internet.

So Steff, are you classing yourself as a swede or a dane?

I do consider my self a Dane, I come from the Capital area-ish in Denmark, and as the others have pointed out, it is indeed closer to Sweden, however what I like about beeing from here in Denmark, is that stuff like beastiality is generally frown upon.

Steff

September 22, 2018, 05:10:32 pm
Reply #9

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2018, 05:10:32 pm »
Finally a dane that isn't from the German part of Denmark!

Bears like alts!

September 22, 2018, 06:32:59 pm
Reply #10

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2018, 06:32:59 pm »
These are the hard requirements for joining https://imgur.com/J9GbI8V

Best be having damn near 100% raid attendance in the future psyanite, I bring reliability at that level, other then that let's keep this app on topic please.

@steff, so in other parts of Denmark it's considered acceptable behaviour for beastiality?, if so that explains alot.

Vejeta

September 23, 2018, 06:27:51 pm
Reply #11

Offline klikbangklak

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 06:27:51 pm »
@steff, so in other parts of Denmark it's considered acceptable behaviour for beastiality?, if so that explains alot.

Yes, people like Psyanite , Prat and Fab, are all confirmed goat fuckers, no offense to them or goats. Its just their culture.

September 27, 2018, 04:59:51 pm
Reply #12

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 04:59:51 pm »
Congratulations!
You have earned yourself a trial.
Message an officer for an invitation aaaaaand welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:22:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users