Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 TOT Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Rareadons / Lûnà)

April 15, 2022, 12:36:26 pm
Read 1790 times

Applicant

TOT Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Rareadons / Lûnà)
« on: April 15, 2022, 12:36:26 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a TOT Raider.

Character: Rareadons / Lûnà)
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Rareadons%20%2F%20L%C3%BBn%C3%A0)
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: TOT Raider

Personal Info:

Mathew, 26, UK, Retribution Paladin (Rareadons).
Brianne, 26, UK, Holy Priest (Lûnà)

Class/Spec:

Paladin with a history of protection and retribution, I wouldn't say its the class more i enjoy the stress of melee raiding. I took a tier to play warrior to spice things up.

Holy priest partner has been her main since classic, she has played druid however to spice things up when it was not usable in progression raiding. More interested in participating and playing together than the class.

Alts:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Rareadons
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/rarewar

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/l%C3%BBn%C3%A0

Professions:

Paladin is a blacksmith and miner, mainly because i needed to craft my own legendarys at the begging of the tier.

Holy Priest has a character for each type of profession, but alchemy on the priest for the increased flask duration.

Mythic+ Experience:

We have both raided together for many years, the earliest memory goes back to our first heroic clear together were we received ahead of the curve on the last week possible on Blackhand. With many funny and a few disturbing stories over the years but all together has always been enjoyable, unfortunately several of the stories would probably end with "you need to be there for it to be funny".

Previous Guilds:

The Dambusters - several friend or personal guilds that i cant remember what we named them.

Availability:

Were flexible.

Communication:

Yes to all off the above.

My partner the Holy priest has social anxiety so it would be unlikely to hear more than a few words until she knows more about the people in the call, but she would respond to a question.

System / Connection:

We normally have stable everything, touch wood it stays that way. We do live in the country side so internet inst in abundance but we have raided mythic using our means so don't expect any complications.

Addons/UI:

DBM
Details! Damage Meter
Infinite Raid Tools
Method Raid Tools
Mythic Dungeon Tools
Raider.IO
AddOnSkins
Adibags
Astral Keys
BlizzMove
Pawn
Details! Damage Meter: Advanced Death Logs
Handy Notes
Hekili
Plater Nameplates
Postal
RCLootCouncil
Simulationcraft
Starcursor - if you shake the mouse it glows to help me in a pickle. This is my darkest confession as im a clicker.
WeakAuras
World Quest Tracker
(My partner has more specific weakauras for click casting however she was out at the time so unable to get the name of these. Was also unable to find a method to attach a picture of my UI.)

Other Games:

Normally social or party games to retain old friendships, we recently just stopped playing lost arc.

Why Iron Edge?

Just looking for a more social guild.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

Were punctual so when we say we will attend or support something we do commit.

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

Just through the ingame guild advertisement system.

Last Words:

We know our currently gear is low so are not expecting a yes, however we don't imagem needing more than 2-3 weeks to level our our gear score and be within a more appropriate range to actively try join raids. It would be ideal if you still have a team clearing normal to join however to speed and aid the process to get involved.

April 15, 2022, 02:48:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline kodin

• Officer

Re: TOT Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Rareadons / Lûnà)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 02:48:19 pm »
Hi Rareadons and Lûnà

Unfortunately we don't accept joint applications, so if you wish to apply you'll have to make separate applications.

I'd recommend looking at previously accepted apps to see the standard of applications we accept.

The ToT Raid is also no longer doing Normal Sepulcher of the First Ones, only Heroic, so your current ilvs are below what we'd accept.

I'd advise making social apps as you wouldn't currently be accepted into the ToT Raid with the current state of your characters.

Good luck

Kodin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:28:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 0 Users