Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Batibath

April 27, 2022, 11:41:11 pm
Read 1888 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Batibath
« on: April 27, 2022, 11:41:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Batibath
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Batibath
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello,

I'm Frederik from Belgium age 37. Been raiding in on and off since Vanilla. Work in IT and wanna get back to mythic raiding.

Other hobbies include hunting, fishing, painting warhammer, vegetable garden :).

Got one kid age 7 and getting married in 2 months.

Class/Spec:

I much prefer to play havoc. But i have experience tanking as well. Tanked for entire mythic castle Nathria progression cause we were missing a good second tank and havoc wasn't in the best spot. So we settled for my mediocre tanking. Just started playing again 2 weeks ago got my gear up to 268 with 278 pox's weapon and 4-set so gear is fine to start out mythic now.
I actually love how havoc plays right now as Venthyr and the dps seems nice as well. That are the two things I need to enjoy myself :).

I've been playing unbound chaos, cycle of hatred, demonic as Venthyr with Collective Anguish and Unity.
The standard best single target build. Haste to 30ish % then Vers and some Crit as little mastery as possible.
Havoc ain't complicated. Get Sinful Band up, keep it up with eye beam's, spam chaos strike if you have fury, otherwise generate fury with demon's bite. Use Immo aura on CD and use your empowered fel rush whenever it fits in but before next immo aura comes up.

My logs for Ny'alotha, Castle and Sanctum are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/batibath?zone=29&new=true#zone=26
But keep in mind I was tank in Castle and did almost no havoc kills.
My logs for earlier(legion) are here:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/sylvanas/batibath?zone=24&new=true#zone=19

Current logs for heroic are kinda skewed to bad cause I got myself boosted. Something I normally never do but seeing as I had no guild and was kinda in a hurry I caved. So please don't judge me on those too much. you'll see that my older mythic logs are good.

Alts:

I have some other characters on 60 but not geared and I mainly just focus on getting my main character to the best possible spot. I will level and gear an alt if that is required but it's not something I really enjoy.

Professions:

Enchanting and Alchemy. Not more interesting to report.

Raiding Experience:

Raided MC, BWL, Naxx, all of burning crusade, all of lich king, skipped Cata, some pandaria, skipped warlords, really came back for legion best expansion in a long time.
Raided almost everything mythic in Legion I think and got Cutting Edge Argus.
Started out raiding mythic in BFA and got cutting Edge G'huun. then quit again and came back for Ny'alotha and got cutting Edge N'Zoth.
Started raiding Shadowlands, just missed out on cutting Edge Sire but killed everything else.
Then made it to pain smith mythic, guild with al my buddies died and I quit.
Came back for 9.2 and wanna do the mythic thing again.

All the mythic raiding I did was as Havoc DH.

Previous Guilds:

Last guild was RIP key, guild died and merged, people I liked to play with quit and then I quit.

Availability:

I'm pretty much always available. My attendancy will be close to 100%. Just some holidays in july and august. Hunting trip in november.
Week days are best for me. Rather not raid too much in the weekend. Little one goes to bed at 19.30 and I gotta read her a story and stuff. So starting raid 19.45 is my earliest really. Rather start at 20.00. Raid can last till 12.00 or 01.00.

Communication:

My English is very good. I use discord have mic and will speak and contribute if I think I can add something useful to the converstation or see something going wrong.

Computer / Connection:

i7-7700K, Geforce 1080Ti, 32GB.
Just got Gigabit Internet connection. 800 Mbps down 50 up. Ping is like 12 ms or something.
Havn't had disconnects since legion DH fel rush disconnects :D.

Addons/UI:

Lost all my Addons and UI setings when I formatted my pc. At this moment it's not worth showing cause I need to rebuild it. But this will ofcourse be done by the time I need to start raiding.

Boss mods, weak auras, exorsus raid tools, tracking raid CD, CR, interrupts. Elvui, Simc for simming with raidbots, there is more but seeing as my UI right now is just ELVUI with boss mods can't really remember them of the top of my head.

Here is on old picture of my UI. Don't judge me too harshly I'm not great at building UI's. And don't look at my bags. I'm kind of a hoarder.

https://ibb.co/31LNdqW

Other Games:

League, Warzone, Anno, Elder Scrolls, Elden ring, Destiny 2. I've been gaming since I was 6 so there is a lot I could add.

Why Iron Edge?

Looking for a quild that's not too far into mythic, seeing as I don't have any experience with any of the mythic bosses yet. Something in the 1000 to 2000 range and that needs a DH. This guild came up in the list. I don't know much more of you guys so can't really give any more reasons.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

DH that knows how to play, has been playing for a long time with a lot of raiding/mythic experience, will have his shit in order by raid time and has very high attendency.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I hope to hear from you very soon. You are the only guild I'm applying to right now but i'm eager to get started :).

April 29, 2022, 12:10:24 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Batibath
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 12:10:24 am »
Hi Frederik,

Thanks for applying. We like what we see and are willing to give you a chance. We understand the concern you outlined about the start time of the raid.

The invites start at 19:40 and we start at 19:50 so if you are on and ready by 19:50 that shouldn't be an issue.

Look forward to seeing what you can do!

Feel free to poke an officer for an invite either in-game or on discord.

Speak soon,

Shimmar

April 29, 2022, 01:01:58 am
Reply #2

Offline Batibath

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Batibath
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 01:01:58 am »
Thank you for the opportunity.
I'll try to get invited tomorrow seems it's a bit late now to still find someone ;).

19:50 should be makeable.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:48:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

90 Guests, 0 Users