Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - qwertyBeast

April 09, 2015, 07:17:14 pm
Read 2483 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - qwertyBeast
« on: April 09, 2015, 07:17:14 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: qwertyBeast
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/qwertyBeast/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Mick ,30,Vienna , Soft. Engineering

Class/Spec:

Ret / Prot . Love them both ! Been tanking my whole wow career , but since 6.0 i decided to go for MS Ret OS prot . Ret is currently stronger geared with 686 ilvl , while prot is at about 675

Str> Mastery ...the rest is in a bit of flux atm , atleast according to Simcraft. So it basicly doesnt matter what comes after that .  Before 6.1 there was a clear line to follow str>mastery>multistrike>haste(until 15%)>crit>vers

Priority list that i use :

Single Target :
2/4 Tier
Talents: i go with SW+ES+FV
Rotation: How>FV>EmpDS proc>ES>CS>Judg>Exo
4/4 Tier
Talents DP +ES +FV
Rotation : I m guessing exo will gain here on prio , coz of Tier bonus..but havent really tested it coz i currently only have 3/4 Tier pcs. Otherwise rest is preaty much the same.

Aoe:
Talents : DP All the way + FV + if 2+ adds is use LH else is use ES .
Same applies to Seals , Truth for 2 , SoeR for 2+
Rotation : Almost the same , with addiotion of weaving empDS ... means first use FV to empower , then use DS. Only other change would be with CS , it should be used for up to 3 Mobs , with 4 or more HoTR takes over.

Utilities :
Hand of Sac, Bop , LoH..
Have them on bind in my Vuhdoo grid , so i can click-apply spell on raid bar

Alts:

Druid : Moonking/feral 660 ilvl
 War: Fury/ Amry 655 something..
 Shaman: Ele/Enh 655
 And a bunch of other lvl 100 low geared alts....

Acctualy i have planed to switch my pala with moonkin, since i m not really a fan of RNG dps of rets this tier ...but it all depends on raid comps , and what the guild acctualy needs

Professions:

I think i have all atleast 2x , some i have 3x (like enchanting). I just like the gold income all the crafting makes me in this expansion .

Raiding Experience:

Like i said i have mostly tanked my whole WoW life , only decided to go dps this exp.
Ive basicly ended my tanking career with a fall of equilibrium... That was my last i guild i have tanked with and did it basicly the whole MOP expansion. Didnt really manage to complete whole heroics while they were current , some of them i havent completed at all, but atleast some bosses were downed in almost every tier . So i yea ill remain modest and say that i have ok exp in raiding :)

Previous Guilds:

Ill just mention Equilibrium coz basicly thats the only guild worth mentioning ..Bunch of my RL and long time gaming friends ,sadly it got disbanded after we left dunemaul and came here....ironic isnt it ? We moved here to avoid that kind of thing happening to us, but it happend anyways :) Anyways , i m sure that some of u guys know of it :P

But yea , ill mention midlife crisis of kazzak also , since i have been with them for a year . Casual mature raiders (25+ age) nice ppl...but yea it didnt work out in the end...one would believe that drama would have no place in a such mature guild... But youd be wrong , i guess ppl couldnt handle it anymore...some left, some stayed..life goes on

Availability:

On evenings , work days and sundays

Communication:

yes , yes , yes

Computer / Connection:

ultra settings with 90 fps+ , 30ms latency

Addons/UI:

All of them ? Ok ill try to named them all...
Bigwigs,Scada, Vuhdoo, Weak Auras2 , Tell me When , Notify me , gtfo, some boss specific ones like Thogar Assist,Ice Hud , etc etc

SS : http://i.imgur.com/IC885AG.jpg

Note : Some my like it , some dont , but its costume made by me for me and has everything i need to see in raid env.

Other Games:

Only have time for wow , play sometimes my lock on phoenix ED , vanilla private server

Why Iron Edge?

Its very simple really , i dont wanna join some guild , i wanna find a HOME !! Basicly institution , a long lasting gaming community ... which is not an easy task to achieve now days...

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Reliable raider , that strives on difficult encounters and allways give 100% . Since WoW is my hobby , i have high attendences on raid nights .

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I think it was during wotlk ... my friend ( i think his char name was Drvo) transfered from equilibrium to IE ...i remeber being so pissed of at him xD A think he was eiter tankig or healing in that period ...dunno , maybe some of you remeber him , or not

Last Words?

If u have any question , feel free to contact me ingame.

Thx for considering me .

take care

qb

April 09, 2015, 09:57:58 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - qwertyBeast
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »
I really like your application! Would have been better if you were holy, since we already have a bunch of ret paladins.

Let's see what our melee officer has to say.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

April 11, 2015, 03:45:36 pm
Reply #2

Offline Aretum

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - qwertyBeast
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 03:45:36 pm »
Yup, excellent application. Unfortunately with the number of rets we have currently, I can't give a 'yes' for the main raid.

As Rashkebab said, would've been better if you were holy, further though, you said you had planned to switch to Moonkin? Would need some work to get gear upto scratch etc.
"CAPTAIN! WE'RE SURROUNDED!"
"EXCELLENT, we can fire in any direction now"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:31:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

159 Guests, 1 User
Culi