Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Stevàñ

November 27, 2017, 07:52:34 pm
Read 2589 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Stevàñ
« on: November 27, 2017, 07:52:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Stevàñ
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Stev%C3%A0%C3%B1/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

I am a very serious person in a way, in a sense that I really want to make sure I always pull my weight and that my time, and the time of people I play with is respected. I know to recognize moments where performance matters, and moments where it doesn't- laid back moments where people can shoot the shit. If there is a problem I always try to talk to people privately first if it's a sensitive subject, as I don't wanna blow the guild up as I know how much work it takes to get everything rolling, and I respect that effort. Lastly, I'm a 27-year-old dude from Serbia if that matters.

Class/Spec:

I prefer balance but I play resto sometimes too (as it's easier to find grps). For high-end content I prefer balance of course. My gear is 941 equipped and I have KJ trinket and the Soul ring, but I don't use them atm cos my ilvl drops too much if I change to them leading to less dps when simmed. I am getting 1 legendary weekly though. I have descent legendaries for resto too if needed.

I use wowprogress for raid comps, simcraft icy veins and the class discord for tactics/talents/trinket checks. Warcraftlogs sometimes too.

Alts:

I have a 941 resto shaman with bis legendaries.

Professions:

I usually min-max my professions for goldmaking. I am an active lurker in /r/woweconomy subreddit :D.

Raiding Experience:

SoO 8 bosses on the hardest difficulty in MoP as all 3 mage specs Sylvanas Alliance

EN 7/7M & NH 5/10M Didn't Make The Cut Sylvanas Alliance

-I left because I felt officers were starting to make a toxic atmosphere and didn't feel welcome for M+ at all. I gave the GM a chance to make me an officer so I could maybe have a chance to make things better in that regard but he refused. 1 month after that he whispered me that the guild is falling apart, but it was too late for me to join back as officer as I was in Rogue Ninjas now.

NH 10/10M Rogue Ninjas Sylvanas Alliance

-The guild fell apart right after we killed Gul'dan as the GM announced he and a few officers are going back to the US. It was a really good guild. I took a huge break after this, and when I came back I just raided 1-day a week for a long time with...

ToS 6/9M with a 1-day guild We Love Mondays Kazzak Horde

-The guild had about 10 members from Plan B and they decided to go back to Plan B which effectively destroyed the guild. I'm happy we played together though; I consider clearing 6/9M on a 1-day schedule pretty good progress considering we never kept last week's lockout.

Previous Guilds:

See Raiding experience.

Availability:

My schedule fits yours incredibly well! No worries.

Communication:

I am fluent in english and have a great microphone and headphones!

Computer / Connection:

i5-4670k @4.4ghz and gtx1060 6gb. 8gb RAM. My ping is about 50 all the time and I almost never had issues with this. In the case of issues which like never happens there is a LAN caffee literally 1 building away.

Addons/UI:

I use like 150 addons and I have a lot of coding experience (Bachelor with Honours in Electrical and Computer Engineering) but none in LUA sadly. I figured out how to edit WA others made that I import and I use TMW to make things from scratch as I find it's faster, even though it has less features.

Other Games:

Last 3 are Wolfenstein 2, Dishonored 2 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider :)

Why Iron Edge?

ou guys really fit my schedule and the level I wanna play at. 2-3 days is a good measure and you seem to have your act together.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a very serious person in a way, in a sense that I really want to make sure I always pull my weight and that my time, and the time of people I play with is respected. I know to recognize moments where performance matters, and moments where it doesn't- laid back moments where people can shoot the shit. If there is a problem I always try to talk to people privately first if it's a sensitive subject, as I don't wanna blow the guild up as I know how much work it takes to get everything rolling, and I respect that effort. Lastly, I'm a 27-year-old dude from Serbia if that matters.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

I wish you luck in Antorus whatever you choose, and I hope to play with you :)

November 28, 2017, 05:20:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Stevàñ
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 05:20:19 pm »
Hi Stevàñ!

What do you do when you're not playing video games?

Also I wouldn't recommend copy-pasting a piece of text from the same application! Not only does it make you lazy, it also indicates that you didn't really understand the questions.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:19:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

165 Guests, 1 User
Tazz