Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 PVP Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Whenyouseeit

March 27, 2014, 02:53:24 am
Read 3211 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Whenyouseeit
« on: March 27, 2014, 02:53:24 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Whenyouseeit
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Whenyouseeit/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

Hello,

My name is Christoffer and Im 21 years old. I live in the central parts of Sweden (Falun if there's more Swedish people in here :) )

I currently work as a forklift driver and Im loading trains/unloading trucks with/from logs. Have have a very annoying work scedule where I work in a set 3 week period (1st week 06:00- 14:00 2nd 22:00-06:00 3rd 14:00-22:00 server time) going back to the first week after completing the 3rd. This is why I want to apply as a social since my working scedule won't let me do anything else.

Class/Spec:

I play Arms/prot warrior, It's my go to class and I have played warrior since vanilla wow.

Alts:

Not really, I just came back from quiet a long break and I have only had time to farm bg's for full pvp sets on my dk and mage.

Professions:

Jewelcrafting, Jeweler's facets is just great. As for the meta with arms right now where you get crit everywhere the optimal choise would be skinning, but if they would happen to change that up I can easily just change to my strength gems instead. It's a slight crit loss but saves me the profession grinding if anything were to happen. Im to lazy to bother when Im just a casual player.

Blacksmithing, for crafting purposes when WoD release aswell as the prismatic sockets.

PvP Experience:

Vanilla - I was very young this early in the game and my mindset wasn't very dedicated  but I was part of alot of warlord farming in premades and that pretty much sums it up.
TBC - I was more of a PvE hero in tbc, But I played alot of resto sham - warrior when windfury was op and later on resto druid - warrior but I never got near the gladiator ranks.
WotLK - Played hardcore pve in both naxxramas and ulduar here but went for pvp later on in the expansion. I played dk pala 2v2 ( I played dk ) and reached 2.3k or something like that(faceroll comp lol) In later seasons I rerolled elemental shaman but only reached 2.2k 5v5 (destro lock ele sham arms war disc pr and holy pala) and 2.3k ish 3v3 (holy pala destro lock and ele sham ).
Cata - I was guild master the guild "Nest" on Kazzak in the early stages of the expansion. We focused on PvE but played around a little bit in the new RBG feature, never anything serious though.

Previous Guilds:

Vanilla- I can't really remember this was to long ago.
TBC - Requiem Sanctus on Draenor-EU pretty much the whole expansion
LK - I started of in Neophyte on Shadowsong - EU but later abandoned them pre release of ToTC to form a rl friends guild and moved to kazzak.
Cata - formed my own guild with a rl friend and named it "Nest", but we disbanded that guild as I wanted to go travel around the world, (was away for 8 months in Australia , NZ , USA , Jamaica and asia)
MoP - Im in a rl friends guild right now since I came back to the game only 1-2 months ago but there is alot of inactivity and nothing's really going on.

Availability:

I wouldn't be able to rescedule my work times, but beside that there isn't much going on beside me playing videogames so yes as far as it doesn't collide with work, but hey, Im a social after all :)

Communication:

I have a microphone and I do use it, I have teamspeak and as I have traveled around the world talking English on a daily basis I think my English is good enough.

System / Connection:

I spent 1300 ish euro on a new computer last November so my PC is up to date, as for my connection I haven't experienced anything else than serverlag due to overcrowded server.

Addons/UI:

DBM, Skada, Quartz, Tidy Plates
GladiatorlosSA , Gladius

http://i.imgur.com/h2Mfjw9.jpg - UI

I have pretty much everything keybinded including focus target pummel, 1h shield defensive stance, defensive cooldown macros aswell as diffirent keybinds to pop back into bstance2h, bladestorm macro with bloodbath aswell as without bloodbath, shat throw together with bladestorm aura cancel, and I have bound most of my attacks with a macro including /startattack

Other Games:

Counter-Strike GO, League of Legends, Diablo , Sc2 , PAth of exile

Why Iron Edge?

I haven't really looked into finding any guild until I saw Anarawen yelling at the PvP vendors, Why Iron Edge, maybe fate, I don't know.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

I don't want to give you the original and boring  " hi im a dedicated pro very active player etc" answear, but truth btold I always try to put as much effort in everything I do be it real life or videogames and I try to be as dedicated as possible.

Im also a lore freak,  I love the warcraft lore so I guess Im offering you a social, dedicated oldschool lore freak :)

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

Anarawen yell spam

Last Words:

If there's more you want to know pm me ingame "Whenyouseeit - Kazzak EU"

Peace & Happy life

Christoffer

March 27, 2014, 04:12:53 pm
Reply #1

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

Re: PVP Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Whenyouseeit
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 04:12:53 pm »
A nice application :) Very nice arena experience indeed, but not seeing much rbg experience, and you say you haven't done much pvp this expansion either. But overall I think it's pretty good. we'll see what our officer thinks :)
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

March 27, 2014, 04:32:15 pm
Reply #2

Offline Whenyouseeit

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 04:32:15 pm »
Haha I know, It's unfortunate, but everyone started somewhere right ?:)

March 27, 2014, 05:05:44 pm
Reply #3

Offline Whenyouseeit

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:05:44 pm »
I guess beeing social in a good pvp guild is a good place to start earning that experience ! :D

March 27, 2014, 10:13:10 pm
Reply #4

safire

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 10:13:10 pm »
You're looking for a social spot then?

March 28, 2014, 03:53:33 pm
Reply #5

Offline Whenyouseeit

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 03:53:33 pm »
Hey, I'd like to cancle my application, sorry to bother you. Take care

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:10:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

97 Guests, 0 Users