Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Irisi

March 31, 2014, 05:07:11 pm
Read 2161 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Irisi
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:07:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Irisi
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Irisi/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hi girls !
My name is Peter and I come from Poland. I'm 28 years old guy who is working in GlaxoSmithKline in IT depertament. I'm also a student but atm I have only 4 hours of classes a week. I like basketball (NBA fan) and computers - hardware I like to OC my CPU and fps/strategy games and ofc WoW :D. I also like girls, burgers (not from MC), bike, and beer (not vodka - I know it could be strange :P)

I play WoW since beggining of Woltk - exactly from the patch which include achievements I was a hardcoer player - almost a nolife :P, I quit game at the beggining of MoP, nad don't want to play it anymore and I sold my acc, but I'm back :), I have new acc with same class and spec, but now I don't want to be a nolifer !

I just want to say that I'm really experienced guy I'm backing to wow player with a lot of fights behind.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Ret, my ofspec is holy, I play a tank only to solo some contents, but as far I can solo LK 25hc as a ret I don't use it, and I play as a holy - it's much fun and its a bit harder ;).
My ilvl of ret spec is 555 but max is around 558, but then I'll have to use 2 tier items instead of 4, 4 pieces are really OP so my ilvl is around 555,  holy is around 525 - I'm farming FLEX to get more gear.

Alts:

I don't have alts at the moment I had a priest and a druid old wowprogress links:
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/burning-legion/Doommighter
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/burning-legion/Iirisi

If you guys want me to have one I'll level up a shaman or a DK to be faster.
Some guild require alts from members, I need to have one - it was my priest, but other guild require to have an alt with the same role - if you have a healer You need to have a healer alt or melee dps so You need to have melee dps alt.

Professions:

My professions are just made for dmg boost, best for ret - eng for 1920str (synapse springs) and tailoring for 4k AP (swordguard Emb). I don't need to get them to 600 as I don't wanna farm any recpies this time :)

Raiding Experience:

I wrote everything at "Prevous Guilds"

Previous Guilds:

As far as I can remember I started raiding with Guild named Kompania Wilków at burning legion (I started playing wow with my roommate from Univ.). I plaed ret from beggining of my carrer :). I started at Ally - Burning LEgion srv. MY char name was Doommighter. We cleare NAxx every week, + malygos and OS3d or OS2d it depeds of rooster we had (we had few decent healers who were just social but they heal as motherfuckes did !)

Than few of us play at ptr before Ulduar. When ptr hit live srv we could kill every boss on normal + every boss from beggining to Thorim + hodir + freya on hc. People want more and a lot of the leave guild. So I did the same and went to MAiori Cede/Drama Theory(don't remember which one was first) and we could down every boss on 25hc + algalon + yogg +1 keeper. Than there was a drama -  officers decided to kick people from Kompania Wilków, till today I don't know why. So I join Drama Theory.

ToTC hit servers and we gain a mad skill achie at 25 mode, we were clearing it every week.

ICC hit servers and my friends from Kompania Wilków formed a new guild with a lot of old and decent players from server and want me to be an melee officer there. I joined the guild and we did 11/12 HC. I had a mourne than and I was an officer of melee dps. Same situation again - guild mates want to kill lk 25hc and leave guild to maiori cede which was as far as I can remember the only alle guild that kill it.

Than cata hit servers (we could change factions) and a lot of decent players switch it to horde (better racials etc) so I did the same and I was a raider at one of the greatest guild at Burning LEgion (and switched name to Irisi ^^). We killed there every boss at hc mode. But atmosphere at guild was damn bad a lot of jerks and morons. It was one of best guilds but there was no atmosphere and social spacts :/.

So I decided to give a shot before FL at other server. I choose NUMEN - very good guild they did world 3rd I can Hear You over the soud... achie. We did 7/7 hc, we were progressing rag on hc like a month and a half. I was one of 3 ret pally there - we had like 50 active raiders :O. So pople just start leaving guild because there were no spot for them, until guild disapand... many people leave to top word guild (vyoh -GM -is an oficer at scrabbusters atm)
I changed my srv again as thoe was a dead one ;/
I choose Al'akir and Heretics. Cool atmosphere we did 8/8hc with 5%buf at spine. I was again main ret,and core raider.
- my armory from those days ^^: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/al-akir/Irisi

And It was a march or smth so we had a half year of farming mounts from DS and FL, we started ptr before MoP at holidays. But every day that we were meeting I was just burning out and at the far beggining of MoP- first week I quit game - ofc I told everything to gm & officers. I don't wanted to back to WoW so I just sell my account.

I had like 13500/14000 achi points so it was ALOT. I was a farmer and a no-lifer :P. I just get salty achie, many pvp sick achievements, now I'm back and I just don't wanna do an old stuff.

MY raiding experience and lvl was really high. I had a lot of roles than. I have to use bop on players at anubarack ToTGC event, I was one who was marked in triangle under Raggy legs,I was talking which leg to attack on Rilokh encounter, interupting eyes on 2cond DW boss.

I'm back at kazzak bacouse It was always a good srv ,alot of guild and good players I just want to be a normal raider with life outside WoW :D -I know it's funny :P

My current guild is quite good, but its rather a low lvl raiding guild - guys have problems with killing garrosh on normal mode ^^

I decided to find something at my lvl, people with knowledge of fights, experience etc

Availability:

I could play 3-4 evenings a week , monday-thursday.

Communication:

I have a microphone and I speak english and understand wthat peoples are talking to me :P, I have to use eng in my work and I'm learning eng since I'm 6 :P

Computer / Connection:

Kazzak ping 26-35
Internet connection 150Mbps

Coumputer:
i5 4670
gtx 770 OC
8gb of ram
WoW is installed at SSD disc
Raid fps is around 90-150
City fps is like 50-90
23 inch Monitor . I simply play at full max/ultra settings.
I rather don't get any connection losts or smth.

Addons/UI:

http://wrzucaj.net/P5K
I use Tellmewhen - it inq tracker and at the right side its my debuff tracker. It's shows debuff that I have to watch for for example marowgar p2 debuff or debuff rom Majordomo. It can show my duration ow wings flasks etc.
Big wigs
skada
quartz - i have casting bars in the middle of screen
omnicc to shwo CD on spells.

Other Games:

CS:go
Battlefield

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join to IE because I want to play with experienced players, I want to ride 2 or 3 days per week so Your shedule is quite good for me. You don;t have a experienced ret pally so here I am ! I know that my gear could be better and experience from this tier too, but to be honest FLEX=normal its so easy, You can pug it, I want to be a part o a fuild, community, and raid at good level.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer an experienced player, talkative and fun, social guy, a really good toon which need just a bit more gear to be really impresive.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I know my gear is not to high, but I have a cloack and I have full FLEX items with ugrades I know my class and I'm experienced guy, getting gear from normal pugs by /roll is a really tough. If you guys want any logs from me I can try to get some flex group and record it for You from Wednesday. If You have any questions, just ask, I couldn't write everything - I could forget something.

March 31, 2014, 09:37:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Irisi
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 09:37:20 pm »
Very nice application. Your current gear and experience on your paladin is a bit on the low side. But we could use a retribution paladin.

I'm sure our melee officers will have some questions for you.

Bears like alts!

April 01, 2014, 03:49:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Sinafey

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 03:49:12 pm »
Looks good, I can't think of anything you haven't answered.

Also never sell your main!

April 01, 2014, 04:35:28 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 04:35:28 pm »
Welcome on board!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

April 01, 2014, 09:09:34 pm
Reply #4

Offline Irisi

• Guild Member

• money & a fame !

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 09:09:34 pm »
^^

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:35:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

272 Guests, 1 User
Ripjoerogan