Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 League Of Legends

January 26, 2011, 11:43:04 pm
Reply #30

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

Re: League Of Legends
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 11:43:04 pm »
Yeah, Trynd is a wrecking ball if they let you farm, only character I've had a penta kill with, closest otherwise was with Miss Fortune... gotta love those physical hard carries. Played a bunch with Mundo and went where I pleased. The sound of cleaver connecting is almost too satisfying.

Also, Karthus for ultimate annoyance for the enemy team. Nothing quite like getting a double or triple kill AFTER you die!

February 12, 2011, 05:00:50 pm
Reply #31

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 05:00:50 pm »
so i have playing this recently quite a bit and i have to say i enjoy it
still i think i prefer hon over lol but whatever

anyway i have played a few different heroes most recently (as in a day ago) i bought jax and my god he is so fucking awesome seems to be the on hero that can go toe to toe with trynd even if he uses his endless rage jax can come out on top
granted if the trynd is overfarmed and jax isnt he would die

also am i the only that just fucking despises vlad and akali i mean vlad is allmost unkillable with his fucking puddle of crap and akali can rape shit once she hits level 6
that bieng said: add me on the EU servers if you want to play some games the name is just the name i use in most games Grishnag
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

February 12, 2011, 06:29:17 pm
Reply #32

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 06:29:17 pm »
Jax is defo one of the best 1v1 champs in the game, i cant really think of many champs that can beat him toe to toe. Possibly a champ with a cc or stun around 2 seconds so they can kite him and drop his ulti stacks and possibly guinsoo's.

I love playing him and think hes a little OP, cos he has a ton of hp due to the passive and holy shit does he hit hard, can melt tanks, one of the best backline carry rapers in the game with his low cooldown jump/charge ability and the fact it melts half their hp away with a Q-W Combo. He is however very squishy and is often the first focus, as he can keep the entire enemy team stunlocked if they are stupid enough to actually attack him and proc those dodges.

I find he is rather team dependant though... In the sense that... you could be in a teamfight where you are outnumbered, and me being the arrogant prick i am, i like to dive into them and take them to hell with me. Now this is where my personal playstyle on him gets a make or break deal rolling, if my team mates are pussies and dont share my bloodthirsty playstyle, they stand there and watch as i take on 3 or 4 enemies, then they realise holy shit... he is actually killing them, and then they join the fight, however its too late cos im already dead after they have been watching me rumble for 8 seconds.

However if your in a team that is balls to the wall and jumps in with me, the opponents just get melted. They cant do shit when they are constantly stunned and thats where he really shines.

Ive often wondered about playing him more as a tanky role, the base dmg on his skills are really high so he wouldnt have an issue dishing out dmg, and the longer the fight goes on, and the longer he stays alive the more dmg he does. I just cant bring myself to try it cos he is so awesome anyway.

BTW Annie tank is fucking brutal... Played 5 games with her as a tank, had people laughing at me early game, saying i would let my team down as i would be useless... they were not laughing when i was going 10-0 with 40+ assists and tower diving + stunlocking the shit out of them nonstop.

Thats what gave me the idea to possibly try jax out on a more tanky spec, purely because the continuous stunlock tears teams apart.

I also agree with you on akali and vlad, you can harras the shit outta akali before lvl 6, send her back to heal 2 or 3 times, nearly kill her multiple times, but yet she always escapes with her fukkn smoke cloud. Then she hits 6, and even with all the gear u farmed from creepscore and the 2 lvls u have on her wont save u :D

And vlad is just a homosexual vampire that only baddies play because he is so retard proof.

I have a very huge brain.

February 12, 2011, 06:44:42 pm
Reply #33

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 06:44:42 pm »
i can see a tanky jax working against a heavy physical team not so much against a team heavy on magic damage... though is active ulti might help him with that

also i have never had any problems against annie with whatever i play never seen a tank annie though
edit: the last 5 games i played... i noticed i suck with leblanc
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:28:57 am by Grishnag »
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

February 13, 2011, 07:15:41 am
Reply #34

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 07:15:41 am »
Farmed Akali is one of the most brutal things in the game. She is such an incredible chaser that you're almost forced into standing and fighting instead
so i have playing this recently quite a bit and i have to say i enjoy it
still i think i prefer hon over lol but whatever

anyway i have played a few different heroes most recently (as in a day ago) i bought jax and my god he is so fucking awesome seems to be the on hero that can go toe to toe with trynd even if he uses his endless rage jax can come out on top
granted if the trynd is overfarmed and jax isnt he would die

also am i the only that just fucking despises vlad and akali i mean vlad is allmost unkillable with his fucking puddle of crap and akali can rape shit once she hits level 6
that bieng said: add me on the EU servers if you want to play some games the name is just the name i use in most games Grishnag

vlad nerfs inc btw

Akali's lvl 6 R ability doesn't actually do tonnes of damage or anything, but it lets her chase really well if she has the charges to use it three times. Forces you to stand and fight pretty much, unless you're near a tower.

I really want to see what new Ryze is like, sounds like it could be fun.

February 19, 2011, 02:41:09 pm
Reply #35

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2011, 02:41:09 pm »
played another game of this.

The more I play it, the more I hate it.

the dota -> hon transition felt really smooth... this one just doesn't do it for me.
Trolls are awesome!

February 19, 2011, 08:20:24 pm
Reply #36

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2011, 08:20:24 pm »
played another game of this.

The more I play it, the more I hate it.

the dota -> hon transition felt really smooth... this one just doesn't do it for me.

This is not really a dota copy like hon is.. Just another game with similar idea. Why exactly do you not like it?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:35:52 pm by Sparrowhawk »

February 19, 2011, 11:14:31 pm
Reply #37

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2011, 11:14:31 pm »
the interface feels unresponsive, the game feels slow, not being able to deny xp takes away from skill, the tall grass thing bothers me for some reason, I don't like the fact that some people have access to abilities or shit that I don't have.

It just doesn't feel right.

And games I like usually feel right from the moment I start playing them. For rpg's I hated elder scrolls oblivion, but loved dragon age. Something just has to click for me to like a game.
Trolls are awesome!

February 19, 2011, 11:35:19 pm
Reply #38

Offline Magroz

• Former Member

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2011, 11:35:19 pm »
malphite is unstopable at mid only vlad can stop u if he is playing well.
Parrots!!!

February 20, 2011, 03:33:23 am
Reply #39

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2011, 03:33:23 am »
letting malphite go mid when you have a better mid champion is just bad

then again i was playing janna last game and i somehow ended up in a solo lane cause yi wanted to forest so god damn much granted fiddles and teemo could do mighty fuckall that lane but once i left the tower fell quite easily granted we lost this game cause mordekaiser fed like a basterd... the rest of the team wasnt much better

oh http://leaguecraft.com/skins/4344-the-harbinger-of-war-janna.xhtml best fan made skin i have encountered (its for janna btw)

February 20, 2011, 05:57:36 pm
Reply #40

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 05:57:36 pm »
I havent tried any skins out apart from the riot ones everyone can see. But THIS!!!

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/4359-schwein-the-ss-officer.xhtml

Makes me wanna try it >_O

I have a very huge brain.

February 21, 2011, 08:23:03 pm
Reply #41

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 08:23:03 pm »
thats just a recolor of the northern front skin while the janna one actualy changes the model aswell

anyway after having played some HoN last night after a month or so of not playing it i have to agree with palmar here that the LoL UI feels slow and unresponsive in comparison

February 22, 2011, 04:45:15 pm
Reply #42

Offline Magroz

• Former Member

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 04:45:15 pm »
MY FUCKİN 7. GAME AND STİLL NO WİN!!! fuckin riot games must learn to make balanced teams. i played with 15 player lvl noobs --'

Parrots!!!

February 22, 2011, 04:50:15 pm
Reply #43

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 04:50:15 pm »
Wait what, seven games? No wins? That's uh...
Well, there's one common factor right?

February 22, 2011, 05:10:00 pm
Reply #44

Offline Magroz

• Former Member

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 05:10:00 pm »
that was terrible i got 10 win ip boost(gift) but still no win this is a record !!!!

edit : 16. lose i cant stop the noobs im bored to be afk in the game wtf is that 5x 30lvl vs 4x10 + me what kind a joke is this -.-
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:15:11 pm by Magroz »
Parrots!!!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:56:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

325 Guests, 0 Users