Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mythic+ Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Relastus

May 11, 2019, 02:21:28 am
Read 2659 times

Applicant

Mythic+ Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Relastus
« on: May 11, 2019, 02:21:28 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a Mythic+ member.

Character: Relastus
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Relastus/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Mythic+

Personal Info:

Bruno Salgado , 21, Portugal.
Currently i'm working as a call center contact manager ( I supervise the people who receive the calls)

Class/Spec:

This expansion i decided to start a "new" WoW career and start fresh in a new server.
due to such change i decided to get out of my confort zone and star playing healers and Rdps's, after playing a bit with all healers i decided to settle for priest because i found it to be the oen which gave me the more enjoyment while healing while also being able to enjoy the dps spec alot (prob my favorite dps spec ATM)

Professions:

enchanting and jewelcrafting because i really find it important to always have gems and enchants up to date

Mythic+ Experience:

In legion i was consistently pushing +15 keys and higher , aside from that not much

Previous Guilds:

Luminosity and firelands firefighter both in silvermoon on other characters

Availability:

yes aslong as i'm warned in advance

Communication:

yes I'm proficient in english altough i haven't practiced speaking it in a while.
I do have TS3 and mic

System / Connection:

i have mid/high range computer , fps and connection is not really an issue

Addons/UI:

i use vuhdo, big wigs , weak auras and bartender for my UI
as a side note also have RIO.
https://imgur.com/gUvAT6S

Other Games:

i mostly play wow right now but now and then i also play League of Legends and Path of Exile

Why Iron Edge?

Like i said before this expansion i decided to make big changes regarding both role and server.
As i want to start my journey in a guild that shares the same values as me , a guild who shares the drive to improve and to always be the best we can be.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

The urge of constantly wanting me and others to improve and the need to be perfectionist and do everything perfect and always better

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

wowprogress

Last Words:

No final words besides , hope you enjoy my aplication.

May 14, 2019, 01:23:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

Re: Mythic+ Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Relastus
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 01:23:08 pm »
Hi Bruno,

Apologies for my slow reponse time, I have been away with work.

I have had a look at your application which leads me on to some questions if I may as if I am honest thin on the ground, please provide detail

* What does priest healer & shadow bring to a M+ team
* Why would a SP or a healer be used over other DPS or Healer
* Your ilvl is still pretting low considering the availability of gear these days, how would you look to bridge that gap
* You mention you have previous experience in M+ please can you elaborate and share some situation or examples where things have gone great or achievements you have had success in within the M+
* Do you have any healing logs or dps logs, to show even at 390 your skill is at the high ends so its more gear vs skill?

I am likely to have a few more but if you start with those,

Thanks
Paul

May 14, 2019, 04:15:38 pm
Reply #2

Offline Relastus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 04:15:38 pm »
Hello Paul.
Regarding SP I believe they are highly capable of bringing both good single burst damage if played correctly and really strong AoE damage due to their really strong also something I don't see people doing enough as SP and I feel thar can be quite helpful is that in crucial moments SP can help by healing and shielding targets that can be in a dangerous situation therefor making the healer job a bit easier.
Regarding Disc I feel they bring to the comp the capability to both add some damage that other healing specs are not capable of doing so well all this while keeping the targets alive both trough the healing and shield but also with the amount of defensive cds they have also if played correctly they have the capability of helping with positioning and cc trough their kit.
I believe I answered the why should this specs be used over others but like I said previously the versatility of SP and utility they bring trough helping to remove some pressure of the healer and massive AoE they bring.
And regarding disc they bring to the table the damage component other healing specs don't bring while being capable of keeping everyone alive trough their kit.
Regarding the item level I recently made the move to start Don another server while also being lvling a few alts and trying to gear them, most notably trying to get a dk up to par to play both unholy and blood (although they are very subpar right now that's why I didn't mention that in the application)
Regarding the healing logs right now I don't have any up to date logs but I can go and try to collect a few and send you if you would like
Thanks alot for the attention
Bruno 'Relastus' Salgado

May 14, 2019, 04:23:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline Relastus

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 04:23:49 pm »
Sorry for the extra reply forgot to mention the m+ experience
Like I said in legion I used to pull +15 but it was mostly it used to do +15 on time all the time but was always in the puglife so there weren't any events that I felt like they were accomplishments just standard +15 key.
Nothing further to add
Bruno 'Relastus' Salgado

May 15, 2019, 09:17:26 pm
Reply #4

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 09:17:26 pm »
last question to understand, what do you feel you could bring to the community for M+ within IE, as mention you focusing on alot of characters at once, concerns me what you will add to the community, and M+ considering right now even without trying ilvl can be obtained above 410.  I am thinking maybe reapply when you hold a bit more experience in M+ and got your character to the level where you skill you mention matches a well gear char, as you will huge benefits doing so and plus add alot more on progression in M+ with other M+ adept guildies within IE.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:34:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 0 Users