Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - allezia

May 10, 2023, 09:57:34 pm
Read 3365 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - allezia
« on: May 10, 2023, 09:57:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: allezia
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/allezia
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Greetings,

My name is Niels and i'm from Belgium. i work as a supervisor for the railroad. due to workjing mostly night shifts raiding is hard for me during the week days. so i can only raid in the weekends. but i don't have any caracters yet on Kazzak so for now i'm apllying for social into your guild so i can level some caracters to 70 first and then apply for the weekend raiding grp.
since i'm rerolling to the server on kazzak i don't have any caraters on there, so i'm beginning from scratch sadly enough.
i quit wow for a long time now but want to start back again and looking for a nice guild to play in. i tried first into my old guild on blade edge but its just not the same anymore.

Class/Spec:

i'm currently transferring my druid from eonar to kazzak. its the class i used to play all the time and used to know the best.
i do pref healing but i'm willing to play dps aswel iff needed, tank if i really have to :p i do know the class but not that wel as tank spec.

Alts:

i don't have any alts on the server yet but after the druid is compleet i am going to make a hunter and paladin on there.

Professions:

on the the druid i will take herbalism and alchemy.
Hunter is going to be skinning and LW
paladin is going to be enchanting and a gathering proffesion.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

i don't have raiding experience in this new expansion yet.
but befroe i go into raiding i always look up on tactics to know my fights.

Previous Guilds:

Strange loop on Dreanor.
in the beginning when i joined all was fine and it was a really good guild to be in. but some people joined and started making a group for myth dungs etc and i just felt left outy constanly pugging myth dungeons instead of doing it with the guild and it just wasn't fun anymore. so i quit wow in the end for more then a year.

Availability:

int the weekend i can mostly make it for raiding. during the week its difficult becuase of my work.

Communication:

my english is very good ( speaking wise ) :p.
typing i do make mistakes

Computer / Connection:

my computer can do everything on utlra settings without any fps drops. internet in belgium is very good.

Addons/UI:

Vudho for healing
Recount, DBM, raider io, weakauras.
i use ELVUI instead of the one wow provides.

Other Games:

on pc Lol, path of exile and Diablo 4 when it comes out.
PS final fantasy, fifa, F1
nintendo switch i play pokemon :p

Why Iron Edge?

i'm looking for a guild to call home again and rekindle my love for the game.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i'm a very helpfull player, if a guildie needs help and i'm free i will help.
i'm not a rage quit player so if something doens't work oput like we want i will stick around until it does.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Verdican was in the same guild as me on dreanor and he was recommending your guild highly.

Last Words?

Like i said i aml starting bassicly from scratch on this server but lvl ing doesn't take up as long as it used to be. So i wil have a 70 quite soon. i also still have my lvl 60 boost wich i will do probably.
i sincerly hope you consider my apllication cuase i have stayed away to long from this game and i'm looking forward to playing again.

May 10, 2023, 10:45:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Verdicon

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - allezia
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 10:45:23 pm »
Hey m8,

Long time no see, wb to the game!
I'll vouch for him for sure, friendly and helpfull player, always on time and prepared on raidnight as far as memory serves

May 11, 2023, 05:57:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline ghostxx1987

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 05:57:35 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Beartooth
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/beartooth
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Greetings,

My name is Niels and i'm from Belgium. i work as a supervisor for the railroad. due to workjing mostly night shifts raiding is hard for me during the week days. so i can only raid in the weekends. but i don't have any caracters yet on Kazzak so for now i'm apllying for social into your guild so i can level some caracters to 70 first and then apply for the weekend raiding grp.
since i'm rerolling to the server on kazzak i don't have any caraters on there, so i'm beginning from scratch sadly enough.
i quit wow for a long time now but want to start back again and looking for a nice guild to play in. i tried first into my old guild on blade edge but its just not the same anymore.

Class/Spec:

i'm currently transferring my druid from eonar to kazzak. its the class i used to play all the time and used to know the best.
i do pref healing but i'm willing to play dps aswel iff needed, tank if i really have to :p i do know the class but not that wel as tank spec.

Alts:

i don't have any alts on the server yet but after the druid is compleet i am going to make a hunter and paladin on there.

Professions:

on the the druid i will take herbalism and alchemy.
Hunter is going to be skinning and LW
paladin is going to be enchanting and a gathering proffesion.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

i don't have raiding experience in this new expansion yet.
but befroe i go into raiding i always look up on tactics to know my fights.

Previous Guilds:

Strange loop on Dreanor.
in the beginning when i joined all was fine and it was a really good guild to be in. but some people joined and started making a group for myth dungs etc and i just felt left outy constanly pugging myth dungeons instead of doing it with the guild and it just wasn't fun anymore. so i quit wow in the end for more then a year.

Availability:

int the weekend i can mostly make it for raiding. during the week its difficult becuase of my work.

Communication:

my english is very good ( speaking wise ) :p.
typing i do make mistakes

Computer / Connection:

my computer can do everything on utlra settings without any fps drops. internet in belgium is very good.

Addons/UI:

Vudho for healing
Recount, DBM, raider io, weakauras.
i use ELVUI instead of the one wow provides.

Other Games:

on pc Lol, path of exile and Diablo 4 when it comes out.
PS final fantasy, fifa, F1
nintendo switch i play pokemon :p

Why Iron Edge?

i'm looking for a guild to call home again and rekindle my love for the game.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i'm a very helpfull player, if a guildie needs help and i'm free i will help.
i'm not a rage quit player so if something doens't work oput like we want i will stick around until it does.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Verdican was in the same guild as me on dreanor and he was recommending your guild highly.

Last Words?

Like i said i aml starting bassicly from scratch on this server but lvl ing doesn't take up as long as it used to be. So i wil have a 70 quite soon. i also still have my lvl 60 boost wich i will do probably.
i sincerly hope you consider my apllication cuase i have stayed away to long from this game and i'm looking forward to playing again.

May 11, 2023, 05:58:53 pm
Reply #3

Offline ghostxx1987

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 05:58:53 pm »
my names was already taken as it seems. i just got on wow armory with the correct info.

May 12, 2023, 05:47:11 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rasgaas

• Officer

• Week-end raid Officer

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 05:47:11 pm »
Hello, I would like to offer you a spot as social. As for the weekend raid, we'll get in touch when you have a character on Kazzak. Welcome !

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:03:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

168 Guests, 1 User
Liquidroom