Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Heroes S2 Discussion (was: Heroes season ending discussion) [SPOILER]

September 27, 2007, 03:45:59 pm
Reply #30

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Heroes season ending discussion[SPOILER]
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 03:45:59 pm »
you should watch californication for that cwave.

Heroes would really need to change its focus to get a good reason for nudity.

Perhaps some Claire and the new guy stuff. She turned 18 recently \o/.

Bears like alts!

September 27, 2007, 03:46:55 pm
Reply #31

Offline delling

• Homepage
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 03:46:55 pm »
Yeah, pretty obvious that Hiro is fulfilling his own destiny. Good ol' time paradoxes.

Well, we haven't seen Sylar yet - but the guy that threw Mr Nakamura off the roof looked the same body shape as Sylar, so it could be him.

I guess we'll have to put up with Peter not knowing who he is for half the season... yay.

Otherwise, it was pretty awesome.

Good to see Clare doing some cheerleading again. You've all seen Get It On, right? :P

re: the sister - she has some kind of psychic scream thing. I think. You know, gets angry, screams, brain haemorrage... ooze out of ears/eyes, etc. Some kind of high-pitched/pychic attack anyway.

Or maybe some 'crying angel' thing, but that's a long shot.
Now I run a tech website.

September 27, 2007, 03:48:39 pm
Reply #32

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 03:48:39 pm »
Yeah. Distance sounds too complex/inpractical to maintain. She prob just goes warlock mode when she gets bullied.

September 28, 2007, 03:18:47 am
Reply #33

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

Re: Heroes S2 Discussion (was: Heroes season ending discussion) [SPOILER]
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 03:18:47 am »
I would love to see the 'New' bad guy fight against sylar. Which will
probably happen if Sylar Does survive.
Sylar: Humm... a  newbad Guy? I would like to see how you Work.
New Bad Guy: Ho? I would Love to know how i work.
FIGHT!!!!
NewBadGuy owned into wall. Sylar gets turned inside out. WooT!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

October 18, 2007, 02:05:07 pm
Reply #34

Offline rue

• Community Member

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 02:05:07 pm »
Concerning episode four 'The Kindness of Strangers', I think, not sure, watched it a few days ago.

Notable that neither Hiro or Peter was in this episode. Most interesting to me was Alejandro and Maya taking off with Sylar after he ditched the other guy which I find it a 'bit' too coincidental that just happened to lay beat on their exact path in the middle of frickin' Mexico. What are the odds, huh. Still interesting to find out what exactly their abilities are. Is she some kind of 'plague' and is he the 'cure' or is it just some unique ability. Also, does this mean that Sylar gone straight or did he totally forget how to steal abilities from others?

But the coolest thing was definitely Molly on her clairvoyance trip to Mr. Parkman 'the Boogeyman'. It will be pretty interesting to find out what his ability is and why he is scaring Molly in the first place. Still has me kind of. I don't think it will be in any of the same nature as Molly 'cos if so then he couldn't know she was looking for him when she was heading for his apartment. Then for sure I thought so when he evidently locked her up in her own mind if that is the right way of calling it and the freaky thing was that Matt could still hear her.  Maybe he has some ability of breaking into someone's mind or something.

Then there was that bit with Micah's cousian that can copy physical actions and Claire's whole situation is starting to get lame as well.

Seems they are putting some more jokes in as well, especially in the end 'We're gunna need to go to Odessa', 'Texas?', 'No, the Ukraine'. Yeah, really funny. =/

October 18, 2007, 02:14:27 pm
Reply #35

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:27 pm »
I do not see anything telling us that sylar is going straight. He murdered a guy and found two people with extraordinairy abilities that he would like to possess.

I guess molly and parkmans fathers abilities are quite alike, but I suppose parkmans father has learned to master them. We are seeing more heroes with the same abilities ex. Claires boyfriend and Claires biological father (hmmm. coincidence), and Claire and that guy from ancient japan.

Bears like alts!

October 18, 2007, 02:48:53 pm
Reply #36

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 02:48:53 pm »
I'm quite sure that Sylar hasn't gone straight at all, as he's already murdered several people and quite obviously remembers his old ability and is hugely frustrated that he can't use it. As for the huge coincidence; Did you even see season one? There were insanely incredible things happening all over, so it's not really new for the series that the characters run into each other at the strangest places imaginable.

I like the way that Hiros adventures are taking as it seems interesting and there's a sort of three way drama going on there. On the totally "oh lord, that's stupid" side there's Peter in Ireland. I find it totally odd that he doesn't want to know who he is and stuff, but hey, that's just me and I haven't forgotten who I am, now have I?

I don't really mind the way Claires story is heading at the moment, although it is seriously obvious that her boyfriend (West) will most likely end up shooting her father.

Parkman/Molly/Saresh will be interesting to follow over the next episodes as that part is the most directly "this is the way we're headed" storyline in the series at the moment, and from my viewpoint also the most exciting.

Micahs cusin where she learns stuff from TV is sort of odd, and I don't really see how it will fit into the overall plot at the moment, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 18, 2007, 03:29:49 pm
Reply #37

Offline delling

• Homepage
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 03:29:49 pm »
Re: Micah and his mother (and their cousins) -- this was always a side plot, even in the first season. I guess it will continue to not be all that important, but might bump into other characters later on in the season.

Re: Sylar - NO CLUE how he ended up in Mexico. Seriously, that was a bit weird. But whatever - stranger shit has happened :)

Re: Claire & Boyfriend - boyfriend is being 'tracked' by the company (the chip in his shoulder), so eventually that will lead into some big chase/run/whatever. Probably mid-late season when things start warming up. Also, we assume Claire knows 'horn rimmed glasses' is her father, but who knows.

Re: Alejandro & Maya - it's some Christian stigmata thing. 'Crying angel' is some old thing... statues of angels/Mary 'crying blood'... etc. But not sure on the importance of her brother...

Can't wait to see what Parkman's dad turns out to be/do :)

October 18, 2007, 03:56:11 pm
Reply #38

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 03:56:11 pm »
Re: Sylar - NO CLUE how he ended up in Mexico. Seriously, that was a bit weird. But whatever - stranger shit has happened :)
Exactly my thoughts. Wasn't he amidst a ton of badly computer generated palms in the previous episode? After he killed the illusion girl - so those palms must have been real. Or the illusion-girl killing was an illusion of it's own, and she is just pretending to be dead & tracking his escape for some weird reason. I already wondered how someone who can create perfect illusions could be so stupid to get herself killed. But that whole idea is rather unlikely, even for Heroes...

Quote from: delling
Also, we assume Claire knows 'horn rimmed glasses' is her father, but who knows.
No need to 'assume', she directly said it after JerkBoy mentioned horn-rimmed-glasses. "It's my dad" (or something), then quickly adding "...he is overprotective" when JerkBoy got that suspicious look.

October 18, 2007, 04:19:20 pm
Reply #39

Offline delling

• Homepage
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 04:19:20 pm »
Glad to know that we both think he's JerkBoy... for being able to kiss Claire whenever he likes :P

October 18, 2007, 04:24:38 pm
Reply #40

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 04:24:38 pm »
She became legal in august \o/

Bears like alts!

October 18, 2007, 04:28:05 pm
Reply #41

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 04:28:05 pm »
Glad to know that we both think he's JerkBoy... for being able to kiss Claire whenever he likes :P

Oh how I whooly agree.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 18, 2007, 04:42:20 pm
Reply #42

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 04:42:20 pm »
Oh come on grow up all of you, will ya!

She's the Unkillable Mutant Abomination who likes to cut off her toes, put her arm into waste grinder and jump off high buildings to break bones. They frickin' tore open her whole chest, yuck!

October 18, 2007, 05:27:52 pm
Reply #43

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 05:27:52 pm »
I'd do her. I guess she would be the perfect girl if you were in to snuff :P

Bears like alts!

October 19, 2007, 03:11:01 am
Reply #44

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 03:11:01 am »
I'd do her. I guess she would be the perfect girl if you were in to snuff :P

thats sick

realy sick
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:35:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

270 Guests, 0 Users