Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Zenmetsu.

March 26, 2007, 03:38:16 am
Read 4520 times

Offline Grayfox

• Vendor Trash

Zenmetsu.
« on: March 26, 2007, 03:38:16 am »
"Sadly, i am not up for another fight with a kid that wont understand no matter what.

OMGNOWhyThisItemGoestoZen,OMGWhyZenCanDPS??Why?OMGAllShamansShouldbehealersOnly...

Mind your own business and stop trolling."

Hmm, a kid ? mind my own business ? your insulting me openly, how should i mind my own business ?

You applied to us with the intent of a healer in and your app and i qoute "Why should we choose you?
Heal ! Shocked", Also about items i thought it was wrong u taking dps items before hunters/rogues espicially the items you guys can check out here www.ravenoushorde.ath.cx check the top and see the items, i wont say more about that, about trolling, i was not it was actually your irl friends that showed me the post after laughing there asses off at you for being such an ass and typing this shit, unlike you trolling our privete forums after you left where here is where i might add this qoute:

"Zenmetsu:I am willing to join IE, to hang around with Delling/Nachmanun/Starbrow and some others when TBC is out. It will be worth it if things go out as we plan, will be alot of fun."
And also in the same post:

"Zenmetsu:I really dont like it when people try to ruin my good picture." Hmm i guess u think i like it or somthing. a qoute from your own cousiin:

"Evilmaycry:you gay forever

you alwyes love items more than anyone you ninja alot of item from me

give me kiss or i will tell them more and more about you bitch cusin

from ffxi to wow you love items !!" That from a long and regaress goodbye post that made you turn out to be an ass in the end.

I could care less what u think of me really, just dont spread null shit around cuz you wanna be promoted to raider or get on someones good side.

You can lock it now, didnt see the message before or would have replied sooner. Thank god for irl friends that know some in other guilds, good day IE.

March 26, 2007, 04:32:25 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Zenmetsu.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 04:32:25 am »
I don't think Zen said anything just to gain favour, 'to become a raider'. Zen's position in IE is quite safe, and if there's such a thing as an raiding enhancement shaman, it's Zen.

Obviously, it must suck that he originally applied to join Rav to heal, but I hope you'll agree that this game is more about the people than their actual role in raids.

Loot distribution is purely about deserving, in my opinion. If Zen had the attendance and the preparation I wouldn't have any issues with him taking an item from another DPS class. Items are not bound by class, purely by who calls need and who deserves them, which is often differentiated by DKP.

Anyway, thanks for the post, hope it clears up any un-answered questions from Zen's response to you.

In the future, you should both keep this stuff to PMs!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

December 08, 2009, 03:27:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zenmetsu

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:27:47 pm »
LOL at this post full of shit and lies. I guess nothing less to expect from you, a 2years old in a 20years old body.

I only wish that I saw this before. I don't need to defend myself because unlike you unthankfull kid, everyone that played with me know that I don't care about items.

Tell me, do you have any proof that i do like to take all items?

Did you bother asking any of your friends that used to play with me if they did enjoy playing with me or not?

Also, if you want to qoute someone provide a screenshot next time. Other than that, it has always been k own by anyone who knows my cousin that he likes words like gay or theif or itemshore for fun even if he owes you money, but I guess you didnt know that because you never played any other online game with me and that you are too busy accusing people.

You are the most dishonest, disrespectfull and full of shit lier I have ever seen and I am glad that I only saw you once and never again. When I was in Ravenous I treated everyone with respect, however, I guess its normal that few kids would stab in the back or come up with such lies.

P.S: please learn to spell and write a bit better.
/lick Delling
/lick Nachmanun
KTHX!

December 08, 2009, 03:37:01 pm
Reply #3

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 03:37:01 pm »
Sorry to tell you, but I think you are 2.5 years late.

This earns you...

CRAZY NECROTHREADING AWARD!

December 08, 2009, 03:50:50 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 03:50:50 pm »
Wow, love the fly on the eyeball.

Crazy necroing indeed, Zen :P
Now I run a tech website.

December 08, 2009, 05:49:58 pm
Reply #5

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 05:49:58 pm »

December 20, 2009, 04:14:36 am
Reply #6

Offline Zenmetsu

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 04:14:36 am »
Sorry to tell you, but I think you are 2.5 years late.

This earns you...

CRAZY NECROTHREADING AWARD!

ROFL. Funny pic.

Sorry but I had to do it since the post is still around :D and i hate it when someone say lies to destroy my good image :P.

He still plays WOW and I hoped he would see this and post or notified and reply, it was a long shot though.
/lick Delling
/lick Nachmanun
KTHX!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:37:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

221 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93